Content-filled Games

Games where you can just drop in and have loads of shit to do. -25 points for games where most of it is just radiant quests.

Getting all the character clears in Big Bang Age takes a dozen playthroughs or more unless you're following a guide turn by turn.
Each playthrough is 10-40 hours long, and even if you do end up following a guide to the letter, you'll be spending at least a hundred hours per playthrough trying to get all the stars to align just right.

Sengoku Rance is in the exact same boat, but to a much lesser extent. The game's not nearly as complex so getting character clears is a lot easier and requires less save scumming to get the stars to align in your favour every turn, but there's still a ton to see and it will take at least 6 or 7 playthroughs to see it all (especially considering the different routes and their unique events).

Fallout 4

EDF 4.1 just came out on PC yesterday boyo

Etrian Odyssey games.

u wot
Maybe the first playthrough but every subsequent playthrough goes faster

Dwarf Fortress.

Mountain Blade and Terraria

gensokyo no nazo

Yakuza 5. Good luck trying to beat it quickly.

This, those are games you're playing for the long haul.

disgaea 1 2 3 4 and 5

Kill me.

this, not only is there content but also it's pretty damn replayable. also getting an update as of today.

I wanna play this series. Can I start at 3? Anything else I should know? I never played any Japanese dungeon crawlers and only a few western ones.

Excellent choice my anonymous friend, there's plenty of things to see and do in Far Harbor as well!

Yes. 2 and especially 1 are really rough in comparison.

Hyrule Warriors

Also can't believe I forgot to mention this, but EDF MOTHERFUCKER

PLAY 4.1 ON PC, ITS GOD TIER