Do you know your ABCs, Holla Forums?

archive.org/stream/TheAbcOfRacistEurope/ABC_OF_RACIST_EUROPE_ortiz#page/n7/mode/2up

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/ABC-of-Racist-Europe-Cheeky-Childrens-Book-Exposes-Europes-Colonial-Past-and-Present-20170613-0021.html
web.archive.org/web/20170614021950/http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/ABC-of-Racist-Europe-Cheeky-Childrens-Book-Exposes-Europes-Colonial-Past-and-Present-20170613-0021.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course.

The fuck is this?

telesurtv.net/english/news/ABC-of-Racist-Europe-Cheeky-Childrens-Book-Exposes-Europes-Colonial-Past-and-Present-20170613-0021.html

kek

This book's incomplete strains of non-arguments riddled with exaggerated words makes the entire rotten structure read like a garbage unit of slam poetry. If they had legitimacy behind their statements they'd create pieces that extend beyond this caliber, but every time they've attempted this their pleas have been deconstructed as they always reveal their blatantly incorrect format of thinking when their thoughts are extended. (As that comes naturally as a majority of them are niggers.)

What always amuses me about this shit is the way it depicts whites as uniformly an upper crust elitist class cucking the shit out of the rest of the world which financially, culturally, socially, politically is poweless to resist. Sometimes they even go so far as to emphasize shit like white sex tourism in Africa and Asia to extend it to even a kind of social and sexual white privilege.

This practice of putting victimhood on a pedastal has gone so far that these people don't even want to accept actually having any agency or power.

highlights. The entire book is shit but these caught my eye. Is this the same marxist squaw that wrote Z is for Zapista is something like that?

He really dindunuffin tho

I wish. Imagine, a shining beacon of light, an island in the sea of shit.

I wish we had these kinds of retards here. I could just blow them the fuck out by directing them to the nearest library to read about our history of being shat on with 0% colonizing anything.

Every tiem

Yeah you're right, if nothing else I'm guilty for my skin color in their eyes.

What did they mean by this?

D is for DUMB nigger, who always DINDU nuffin, DESTROY, DRAIN, DEFACE is what the nigger DO, his only achievement be unite White peoples for DUMB niggers DOOM.

web.archive.org/web/20170614021950/http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/ABC-of-Racist-Europe-Cheeky-Childrens-Book-Exposes-Europes-Colonial-Past-and-Present-20170613-0021.html

Eh, they are explicitly calling the shitskins "radicalized"? This is supposed to be a point in their favor? They're literally saying that borders and laws are evil because it protects people from radicalized muslim terrorists.

What sort of faggot would buy this dumb book? Besides radicalized muslim terrorists that is… and those fuckers can read English anyway.

*can't

I think I got brain cancer just by reading the first line.

no, not radicalized, "racialized".

It's a made up newspeak term to push leftist bullshit.

this is the most sour grapes shit i've read in a while.

What's the point even? Europeans aren't rushing to Africa and the Middle East, nor are Americans to Mexico, to the point of breaking border laws. It's even stupider than sour grapes if you think about it.

I'm feeling sorry for the poor children whose coalburning single mothers buy this book for them to read.
I can't even imagine how fucked up I would turn out if the white guilt narrative was cranked up to 100 in my formative years, brought about by my educators and parents, nonetheless.
Just how fucked is this generation of children? or how redpilled?

I don't know why non-white people think we desperately need them. I suppose it's how they rationalize the jewish agenda. Jews are constantly promoting how "racist" whites are while importing shitskins by the millions. I guess to a shitskin with no intellect and no concept of the JQ, it would be reasonable think white people are just so envious of the vibrant races.

Hilariously bad.

You know, that was the exact topic of that nigger movie Get Out. A bunch of white boomers were so envious of niggers that they wanted to transplant their brains into snatched nigger bodies. E;R made a video about it before ChouTube baleeted it.

nvm

That reminds me of something, maybe 1.5 years ago there was a meme on white peoples food vs. shitskins foods. White food was a slice of toast (!) whereas shitskins food was all kinds of stuff present in an lavish manner.

So yeah, I'm fairly sure that's what they really think.

Not having any knowlege of the JQ (or at the very least, a corrupt government) and assuming the media tells the truth would lead them to believe that white people are just cultureless, envious, creepy aliens begging for some enrichment. It also means it's less of a sin and more of a favor to replace us, and I know most feel this way.

It kind of disgusts me, in a way. That the negroes and other shitskins are such a nuisance, such a horrible retardation to white societies and yet they actually have been taught to believe they are blessing us with their presence, and that they are better than us in every way.Even if they were truly equal, or even better, they are so goddam ugly. The non-white races really look like beasts in comparison to our best. I don't want a future where all I see are 5'3 mocha people with beady black eyes, frizzy black hair, and pushed in pug noses

File name related.
The envy and incomprehension of the envious swarthies allows the echobergs to frame us as cold, callous robots without an ounce of human passion. Their propaganda has been saying for years now that disinheriting the European 'ice people' will, through some magical, never-entirely-explained process, make the world a better, richer place.

Even this video, the jew's worst nightmare, is actually refreshing. So nice to see only whites, no niggers, and no nigger culture.
The jew's best depictions of the post-white utopia are what's really disturbing. The jew's idea of utopia is the freedom to be a degenerate wherever he goes, and to rule above the lesser degenerates.

The jews and leftists fed them the lie that in turn bluepilled whites believe, that non-whites (the bluepilled sees them are more people) mean more "good" things. Bluepilled don't see that people have to possess inherent quality and merit to bring anything of value. Jews take advantage of their fallacious thinking and leftists hone that in, and thus you have bluepilled people and non-white believing that they need each other.

The nigger who made the movie said it himself to a crowd that Get Out was a satire of (paraphrasing his own words) leftists. And yet the true meaning is lost to both leftists and niggers.

saved

Then why is there a nigger present at the knighting ceremony?

Damn, didn't even see it. Ah well, the only redeeming quality of this video had is gone.

Nigger kike, and he's still pulling the same "racism is ebil", but also white liberals are racist too. Basically all whiteys are racist and there's nothing you can do about it. The only good message I can gather is that it's anti-race mixing. I'm sure the nigger kike married to his kike wife is all for blending it up, however.

Undoubtedly. The movie itself is very far off from Holla Forums-tier but just another example of leftist cognitive dissonance. Leftists interpret it as they will and give the nigger kike more money and the nigger kike continues onward inside his mixed flesh and mixed brain and calls himself a "comedian."

This shit looks and reads like something from Soviet newspapers during the Cold War. Take a look and compare. Even the drawing style is the same. Just take a fucking look.

You ever read "The Men in the Jungle" by Norman Spinrad (the guy who wrote "The Iron Dream" - the book within a book 'what if Hitler became a scifi author?' tale)?

TMITJ has a weird caste society of sadistic sybarites at the top, half-smart feral enforcers kept onside with drugs in the middle, and everyone else is lumped into a combined property/livestock/chew toys underclass. It's pretty much Jewtopia played straight.
Mighty whitey arrives in the setting and tries to foment an uprising. Cue scifi version of the Vietnam War with both sides get horrendous culture shock, and Bad End when the long-term effects of the social programming are set loose. Best downer ending story since "1984" IMO.
** >he watched as the newly liberated crowd turned on each other like savages.