London Attack an accident?

I have been paying attention to this London so called "terror attack" and looking at the information so far. I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:

Anybody notice any other abnormalities in this situation?

This could be just like the Muslim girl in Virginia who was killed that people assumed was a hate crime, when it was actually a Hispanic guy who killed her due to a road rage altercation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUK9vQ5emZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm starting to lose track with all those happenings. This was the van one right?
I thought it was clear that it was an accident + muds and lügenpresse lying about what really happened

The guy has four children. So am thinking, overworked, nodded off at the wheel, mounted the curb, tried to stop. Such a thing is quite common. As is drunk driving and an adverse reaction to medication. But now that he's been charged with terrorism, his life and the life of his family is destroyed. The cuck gov will put resources into this like he was Osama.

Oh yeah, you can be sure they've been tossing his house and going through his computer and any Fagbook/Twitter posts more thoroughly than investigating the accident scene. If you don't hear how he was a stormfront member or some shit, it was an accident. Of course with brutal interrogations (this is politically important to May after burnt shitskins chased her off calling her a 'coward') he could admit it. So if that happens don't put much stock into.

Britcucks really should step up in the "an eye for an eye" game because the muslims lead with 325 to 1…

most likely an accident yeah, drunk or tired driver and a bunch of muds probably standing all over the road

It was but Allah's will.

Something isnt right here
he do the muslim supremacy sign

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876877134039592961

All of Britain is a Mosque you Islamophobifascis-het huwite mail.

this has all the makings of a zionist false flag

Accident or not, the race wars have begun. After that "attack" mudslimes did even more themselves. I welcome it, this guy whether accident or not, I celebrate him because he's accelerating Briton's true feelings.

This!

Theresa May said in a press conference that police were there before it even happened and declared it a terrorist attack a mere eight minutes after it happened. It's as if the cops were positioned as part of an operation, waiting for it to play it. VId related.

Stinks like satanic jewturd. This thread was only created to detract from the other thread anyway.

Finger pointing up hey

Even if it was just an accident it's still good

As long as we don't get any jews pretending they're goy posting in these threads, we'll be okay, fellow goy.

Don't forget the kike security patrol that arrived first and Herschel went into talk about the event.

It pains me the Tories haven't tried to oust May yet. She ruined that party because of her brain dead decision to have a snap election. Its like she has no idea how much damage she's doing

It really is baffling. The Tories' defeat is attributable almost exclusively to Mummy May and her 1984 bullshit. And yet… she refuses to step down when it's SHE who lost on her own.

Not really it was about London cucks getting motivated to go out and vote for Labour in order to stop Brexit.

This is almost Reginald Denny tier event.

In Manchester the hospital workers told the Queen (she visited the Hospital) that they trained for a similar scenario recently and thanks to that everything went smoothly.

That's not how britbong elections work, fam. Each constituency votes for its own MP. London can't tip the scales for MPs outside of london, and london is voting exclusively labour regardless.

Between May and Google stepping up internet censorship a terrorist attacks (by white extremists) come handy.

shoo shoo, namefag

REMOVE KEBAB

wait a second

The media are desperate to push this narrative that "white people can be terrorists too, see?". I would not at all put it past them to jump on an accident. That's assuming the whole thing wasn't just set up.

If it really was muh right wing terrorist, he did a bad fucking job

The time isn't suspicious either. On the day of Brexit talks starting, this happens and dominates the news. Something is happening with the negotiations, something they don't want us to hear.

I missed this, is the guy still alive?

I was guessing that just because it sounds fake as shit. I'm sure some Brit actually look to kill Muzzies would've called them dumb cunts or used a lot of slurs

He didn't even dent the van and only managed to hit 8 actors when there were hundreds available to mow down without leaving a bloodstain anywhere.

Do we even know if he veered off or were the Muzzies praying/crossing in the street illegally? Niggers here constantly walk in the road with no care for traffic or safety

That fits
considering they didnt have time to beat him to death

Pretty telling the media are hyping it as a terrorist attack so fast.
While at the same time they go on and on about never being able to know the motive behind Islamic attacks.

This is probably in response to the muslims crying that it took "an hour" for the police to show up. They are lying, flat out. We need to watch and call them out when they are intentionally lying to garner sympathy from normalfags. Trying to stitch together conspiracy theories is exactly what they want so they can discredit us.

Fact is they are lying, the fact that so many muslims are jumping at this "opportunity" to act like victims for white cucks is the big eye opener here.

The muslims were definitely in the middle in the street. They know this is an accident and their fault for standing in the middle of the road. That is why they made up the story about an old man having a heart attack at a bus stop and they were all crowding around even though the nearest bus stop is still several hundred metres away

Which bit of this did you see then chaim?

Fuck off Ahmed. You shitskins are lying about this being a terrorist attack

Meant for

Here, have a pic of your prophet

Skynews has removed the video, but we have a version without audio. Interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg

wow
This is big exposure how media fakes it

The "mosque attacker" wasnt even remotely close to the mosque

Meanwhile, a soft brexit is slowly being crammed in England's ass.

Everything about this "attack" is making me seriously start to believe that we're being set up for our genocide soon. I can imagine the BBC headline in a few weeks/months.
"The death toll is now 100,000 after armed groups of youths have carried out random attacks on civillians whilst screaming 'Allahu Akhbar', their motives are as of yet unknown. But don't forget, if it IS connected to Islamic Terrorism, well that one guy may or may not have killed one old man who was dying anyway so it's six of one and half a dozen of the other'

Partly that, partly because they need an instance of 'Islamophobic Terrorism' to help their PR.

REMOVE KEBAB

Leftist logic.

What happened to thread #2?

First one is still up even though full.

Last thing I saw in #2 was someone supposedly posting a dropbox to videos of actors setting up the scene. Is that why the thread got shoah'd?

If you really want to trigger the fuck out of people start referring to this as "islam related violence"

(checked)
confirmed, "Islam related violence" is a great way to refer

Always assume Jewish tricks until evidence is presented that says otherwise.

Maybe they Michael Hastings his car?

REMOVE KEBAB

Will use this

Yes.

[Pic]

yeah that's what i thought too. got a feeling the courts will want his blood regardless. he's the example of an evil white racist they want to beat the public with.

or is he checking your dubs?

when u see the CIA nigger, you'll shit bricks

(checked)
I don't know but let me check yours.

"It's alright, I'm okay!"

Got a webm of that?
It's worth saving to throw in people's faces after this blows over.

No WEBM but I watched it on stream. They basically told him "why aren't you calling this terrorism." It didn't happen like the quote makes it sound, they weren't going to kill him over not calling it terrorism. But it was kind of suspicious that they kept saying he wasn't drunk, he wasn't ill.

Then the news reporter finally caved a bit and said "it was a deliberate planned event to hit people who were just leaving mosque as that is when the street was most packed with people."
Then one of the muzzies said something like "I rate you for that." Which I have never heard before but I think is low class bong speak for "my opinion of you has just increased due to the action you have just taken."

It is Multicultural London English (MLE), totally different to class based or regional dialects. The residents of the Global City aren’t just butchering the English but they are also butchering our language.

Checked and noted. So it's kind of like ebonics then. That's the best way I can understand it being a burger. Not a class based language difference but a race based one. Another user put it best, the english language will live and die with whites.

One could compare it to Ebonics I suppose, but rather than the creation of one group MLE is the result of numerous races with a poor grasp/ respect for the English language existing together in a tiny space. Rather than one groups bastardisation of the language becoming dominant numerous groups contributed towards it. The grammatical errors common of those from the West Indies are used for example along with slang terms created by South Asians. Some elements of Cockney (London’s native informal dialect) are also present but these are faint as very few Cockney’s survive in London having been chased out by other races.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUK9vQ5emZw

Video of the event in question. It did seem like they were making it up on the spot.

Check'ed

Islam-related violence is now a thing. Thank you, mein Fuhrer.

Ooh look a mason with a crystal gun with a trinity of barrels. How sweet.

checked
if you want to trigger the jews tasked with keeping the lid on the box just say what it was: another false flag attack with crisis actors, contradictory witnesses, instant media narrative, and shills to the hills.

There's some faggot who claims Darren Osborne is Jewish. Can anyone confirm ?

Checked. Darren's ok.

So if BLM stands in the middle of the Expressway and someone runs them over.

Is it a terrorist attack?

It all depends on who reports it and how much evidence to the contrary is out there, doesn't it?

What color is the drivers skin?

Black AND white.

Fuck off.

This shit needs diggin. It's clearly a fucking cover up.

Probably a Muslim.. but I guess knowing the Jews..

The cucks at reddit are upset.

Why was he renting a van?

Guess he's a square and fair guy.

So you be sayin the driver is jewish?

It's just an accident not terrorism then, an unlucky or lucky cohencidence depending on your political programming.

YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING
If you think, even for a second that the Tories are on your side in any way then you're completely deluded.
THE TORIES ARE AN ESTABLISHMENT GLOABLIST PARTY
They aren't even conservative.
Currently they are trying to sabotage brexit. Never trust them

It drives me nuts that everybody voted for them this election because of brexit despite the fact that it's obviously their mission to make sure it doesn't happen, leaving UKIP fucked.

The old guy was already dead so score is 0

This is now a sad story.

Any more information about Osborne? Was it just a drunk driving incident? It's hard to believe it was deliberate.

He's Jewish.

I'm going to need a source to back that up.

Any new info at all?

He look like Rock Balboa