Morowind

The tumblr Morowind community is more lively active friendly and autistic "in a good way " than Holla Forums

How and Why ?
Holla Forums is falling slowly ;_;

god i can't erase it from my mind

What about it?

That vivec seems a lot more comfy than the skyscraper village we got

thank god that they changed it before release

Engine limitation maybe ?

No shit it's more active, Tumblr has several million users. This site has a couple of thousand.
Why does everybody conveniently leave out that part?

So talking about Morrowind Scrawl is officially taking a break, OpenMW won't be 1.0 by years end, probably not even by next years end either.

zini is fucking useless

Skywind is the only thing that Holla Forums have some involvement in
and some memes here and there

and most tumblr users don't even know about morowind so they have maybe like 1000 guy in their community

cause it's the same ppl posting same thing over and over and over it's like the energizer bunny here

Looks like a game maker developed UI.

WE WILL BUILD THE GHOSTFENCE, AND THE DUNMER WILL PAY FOR IT

If you lot are serious about TES in any manner you should head over to >>>/tes/ sometime. It might look dead at first glance, but if you start a conversation or present a question, you'll be sure to get replies.

The main thing that turned me off Skywind (are you saying you don't want to at least walk around Vvardenfell with updated graphics?) was the fact that they've redone the voices, and they're almost, but not quite close enough.
There's a few questionable design choices going into the project, but for the love of fuck, why?
Just port the original voice files, you hacks. You can't outdo Jeff Baker.

>>>/bethesda/

Fuck off Almalexia, you're with the fucking dunmer.

They're not allowed to use assets from the original game, sadly.

Hasn't exactly stopped other mods. Are they going to try to charge money for it or something? Or are they afraid of legal problems from Bethesda because Skywind could "cut into Morrowind sales"?

Bethesda straight-up told the mod team they have to make everything from scratch, no porting allowed.

"updated" graphics isn't always a good thing, user

Also, the butchered gameplay, voice, and atmosphere will take away all immersion and wonder the original game had

Oh, right, forgot my example

I get it's because they had to use the dragon animations for them, but still.

politely kill yourself shill

THEY'RE NOT BRINGING THEIR BEST, THEY'RE BRINGING N'WAH AND S'WITS

SOME OF THEM, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE