Quality control in action

Quality control in action

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/495300
youtube.com/watch?v=6yLXHZkH84I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any game for VR that is not a tech demo?

None come to mind.

Not really, even non-VR gays are adding VR for novelty.

Most of them actually.
Shovelware is technically different

Greenlight was a mistake

Shit like this makes me ashamed to be mexican

come on it is [CURRENT MOMENT IN COMMONLY ACCEPTED TIME MEASUREMENT SYSTEM]

Where is the Hillary Clinton mod?

Got removed because Gaben doesn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three times while blindfolded.

d/m/y?
m/d/y?

srsbenis?

Greenlight cancer games come in VR now. Not really surprising

Is it wrong me and a few friends have said "I'm off to make a Greenlight Game!" each time one of us needs to take a shit?

Isn't it illegal to use somebody's image without permission?

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

There's a lot to it, but for celebrities ESPECIALLY politicians you have a lot of leeway.

fam, you gotta go back

CRIPPLEJEW THATS NOT MY THUMBNAIL

Is this the future of VR entertainment?

Now release a game where you beat Hillary with a stick.

Honestly, it cqnt be that hard. Rip the hillarg model from the ship remake, put it into unity, make it into a ragdoll. Put down some basic scenery. Maybe hang her from a tree. Get a baseball bat model and make it be controlled with the mouse. Add a reset button and youre done.

Can we has trump president already?
The salt will be unreal.
Also these feminazi and cucks don't realize that by enforcing extreme leftism are pushing people in the opposite direction alas trump.

You're going to have to go back, whether it's through a gate or chucked over the wall.

Still, I'd be interested in if this game up there's actually made by Mexicans, or just assblasted libshits/cuckservatives.

shhhh please don't tell them or they might reign in blm and stop them from winning us the election.

It's become a paid version of 2005 era newgrounds. Only difference is some AAA publishers decided to upload their libraries as well. Oh, and visual novels can't have adult content. So the meet and fuck games just become meet.

internet politics in a nutshell

Flag the game for hate speech. It promotes violence against Trump. It isn't even like those stupid political games, this is just straight-up encouraging violence against a real person.

it's immature as shit but not really illegal or anything, just hope no one buys it

do you even griff?

Yep. That describes this very well. It's so in-depth, it's like Dwarf Fortress levels of simulation.

So far as I can tell, it's already been banned from Steam. People need to realize, Steam is not newgrounds.

Yes but making money off of something like this is just an outrage and a faggotry.
How much do they ask?

Staring in a shovelware for a tech scam is the only offender

Why does every patella game sock?

Elite Dangerous. It gets old once the awe wears off and you realize there's no depth and all progress is grind-based, though.

There's better.
They actually sell toilet paper with trump as well

Tell that to devs making things like The Order 1886 and Ryse.

Oh wait, there won't be since it won't be profitable to pay Chinese sweatshops to make cheap shit

Imagine if someone made the same game with Anita, this shit would be censored so quickly, amd yet SJWs love to use imaginary violence when it's totally in thei opinions.

I can't find it. is Op lying or was it removed?

You guys are just as bad as SJWs

store.steampowered.com/app/495300
it's still there

Vid related.

Don't a lot of people here own a PS4/Xbone ?

Reminder that it's ok as long as they do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6yLXHZkH84I

I'm pretty sure this "game" was created by some anally annihilated numale cuck.

You are prime white guilt numale material.

Whoever you are, fuck off.

Shit like this just helps Trump more than anything, I wonder how long until these cucks start realising that.

kek
Jesus fuck the amount of butthurt generated by this one man.

They will commit suicide on the Canadian border because the Canadians don't want them before they realize that they cause all their own problems.

I'm mexican and i'm not ashamed, i'm angry at all these people thinking they gotta defend us and join in the hatebandwagon that the mainstream media in mexico orchestrated for this endless blind trump hate, they never talk about shillary or berniecuck in the news at all, it's "trump is attacking our mexican feelings :'(" every single day and i hate it.

why?

Well this is delightful. Time to go rub this in the face of everybody who decried that game where you punch an image of Sarkeesian in the face. They also have to denounce this on principle, right?

Nobody is butthurt that this pile of shit exists, people are just (rightfully) upset that shit like this is allowed but an identical game with (Hillary or anyone else backed by the SJWs/establishment) instead would be banned for muhsoggyknee/hate speech/etc.

No and there never will be, VR is a gimmick that cam out to early, you won't see any real games for many years.

Hispanics are not white.

Nice try, go back to dying your hair rainbow colors.

I'm interested to see if the myth about Halloween mask sales being a signal for who will win the election will remain true.

I expect Trump masks break record sales numbers compared to previous candidate.

Could you BE any more reddit?

The media begs to differ.

Elite Dangerous. Get the cheapest HOTAS, if you don't have one already, and have fun.

What am I supposed to see here ?
Who is the guy on the left ?

I thought I was browsing Holla Forums for a second.

All goons and ledditors need to die honestly. What do they even do? Like one positive thing for humanity? They are cancer.

It's not that it's SJW themed, it's that it heralds the beginning of the Newgrounds era of Steam. If GabeN doesn't nip this in the fucking butt right now, it could end up literally being the new Newgrounds. I for one know that I don't want that, because it would set a precedent across the board.