Xenoverse

Other urls found in this thread:

dbx.bn-ent.net/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maaaaaan, I remember playing an untranslated ROM of that game back in 1999. I managed to beat it too, armed with no knowledge of Japanese, but an unhealthy amount of knowledge of DBZ. It was actually a pretty fun game.

I hope you've progressed since then.

You know, Xenoverse has a lot of fucking problems, but its the most fun I've had with a game in a long ass time to be honest.

this can honestly be said for any Dragon Ball game. the first 2 Budokais in particular were fucking awful but I don't know how you can have anything but fun when punching the green fuck out of people to this music.

It would be nice if xenoverse 2 had more race specific transformations/abilities, I've had a blast with it regardless though.

gross

(checked)
Pretty much this. I'd really like having more shit to fuck around with. I'd like if SSJ was balanced, I'd like more races like android or a kai, I'd like it if I could play offline. Lots of shit to add to the list.

Waste of Dubs. Here's your (you).

Cowboy Bebop is the only anime that doesn't make me want to blow people's heads off with a shotgun.

Now get the fuck off my Holla Forums

I'm playing through the game now and one thing that disappoints me, is the lack of original Dragon Ball missions. It would be cool to stop great ape Goku, take on the Red Ribbon Army, and fight King Piccolo. I hope they pop up in the sequel, but I doubt it.

Fuck off weebish faggot

Now I feel like I missed out on Xenoverse. Don't know if I should play it now that 2 is on its way.

Yeah, I mean the closest we get is fighting Piccolo, but I'm completely with ya. Would have been way better DLC than fucking GT.Though seeing that they seem to be going a bit more in depth with the timeline this time around, (still holding hope for a full on android and imperfect cell saga), it does give me a little bit of hope.

If you can get it at a really good price, get it. Its not the best, but its the best thing DBZ we've gotten in a while as far as games go. And hopefully Xenoverse 2 will be better.

Already confirmed.

Thought Nameks were worst race?

Aww, it looks like they just become a generic recolored Kid Buu.

I hope there is some variation in design, especially with female Majin

Xenoverse isn't good, its the scraps of a failed MMO made into a mediocre online game.

Play Tenkaichi 3 or emulate it, that is the best DBZ game

It doesn't even really make fucking sense. Buu became Kid Buu because that was his original form, and he even powered down because of it. Why is becoming him the Buu version of a powered up form?

Kid Buu is Buu without the good in him restraining his power.

Daily Reminder: You'll never learn Japanese!

Post your characters

Still really happy with coming up with Pumpkin: It's both underwear and an edible plant. Fairly boring to play as, even if SSJ spam is as powerful as it is.

Nagi was made to look as Nipponese as possible. Using a pose stack build that's actually really fun to use.

Thinking of using "Mizu" for a Xenoverse 2 PC (Mizugi and Mizuna).

The lore in DBO was that it was distantly in the bloodline and, like SSJ in humans (who all had Goku and/or Vegeta in their bloodline by this point), could be unlocked by using the dragon balls.

That good was already minimized when Evil Buu separated from Buu then ate him. The fact that SSJ3 Goku could have taken out Kid Buu if he didn't make sure Vegeta got his turn shows that Buu was overall weakened. He was just crazier, which made him a more immediate threat to the universe as a whole.

Zeldo

What price would you say is reasonable? How necessary is the DLC? 360 or PS4? I refuse to give money to the fat thief and I'm 99% sure most pirated Steam games still can't do multiplayer.

Hope this doesn't come out harshly, but how is Pumpkin something worth being happy about thinking of? I'm guessing there's a theme for names that I never caught on too. Also pumpkin is slang for some sort of underwear? I'll be dammed.

I'll assume that most posters here have at least ONE Namekian named "Doc" or something similar.

I got it at about 18 bucks for everything and I'm loving it. As for the DLC, they're short and cover fucking GT and Resurrection of F. But they're basically there if you need experience or wanted a bit more challenge and some more shit to do. Otherwise don't even bother. I play on PC so I don't really know which version is best so just get whatever you feel comfy with I guess.

I'm mostly curious about population of players. I'm guessing PS4 will be my best bet, but 360 has a lot of sales for Xenoverse.

So I can play with players who have the DLC even if I don't. Wicked, thanks.

Reminder that Tenkaichi 3 is still the best DBZ game ever made and if Namco fucks up the Tenkaichi HD collection, I'm going to be extremely upset

No worries. Though I will warn you that you can only go through the campaign solo, Parallel Missions are the ones you can do with pals. I always go Solo Server so I don't have to deal with others and they show up as NPCs if I really want them.

Never really tried the Tenkaichi games but Bodukai 3 was always a fav when it came to fighting games. Are the Tenkaichi games worth going to besides 3?

I wonder what humans and namekians get.

360 is filled with spics.

1 is pretty shit. 2 has the best story mode of any of the games. The what if sagas in particular are really cool. 3 has the best character selection and movesets.

So basically, 2 and 3 are the ones worth playing.

How new are you?

"Pumpkin" is nip for granny panties.

Namekians probably get fusion with others like Piccolo while humans get fucked with the best being Kaioken. Just like on the show.

Sounds awesome. Those bits were one of the few things that I felt was really good in the original Bodukai

Hell, pumpkin panties were a joke when Toriyama did Dr Slump decades ago. It's practically canon.

Fuck I remember playing that, I never understood what the fuck I was doing.

Frieza race gets golden form transformation!? And Cooler is a boss fight!?

Well, looks like I'm out a big chunk of my paycheck soon.

Maybe humans will get a better unlocked potential or kaioken. Still though, I always thought it was funny how enemies would shit on you for being human and then get really shcked and scared when you would beat the shit out of them. Some even call you a mutant due to your strength and I think one compares you to Frieza since he is a mutant as well.

How about Master Roshi's buff transformation?

The problem is that Kaioken is really the only meaningful "transformation" we'd likely get. I mean, unless Super pulls something out of its ass, closest we got are humans who have good trainers or being converted to a human from an android, which would be a better race to work with.

That was the name of one of Bardock's companions

"Buff" form could work for most races, Saiyans have a "Super Trunks" esque form, humans have Roshi's buff form, namekians can stretch and grow anyway, and frieza got buff as fuck in his 100% form. Majins could do it as well, but I don't know if it would do anything for them.

Androids would be cool as a separate race with different ki/stamina rules since they are robots, maybe a combined "energy" bar which counts as both and has different ways to charge it.

The most likely transformation for humans will probably be Mystic/Ultimate like Gohan, since he was half human it would be easy to say thats the reason he was able to do it.

Great. Just fucking great. Looks like my Frieza Race character has to change his name from Mild Drizzle to Golden Shower

With DBO lore Majins weakened each generation until they sort of flatlined at the same level as namekians/humans.

I think the idea is that "Kid Buu" form is sort of like reversing the process temporarily, fully tapping the power of their ancestry.

What sidequest was it?

Like I said, androids would be better to work with since added cores and shit power them up, hell I'd even take bioandroid Cell stuff. Shit would be awesome. as for the human stuff, that's a possibility, but I'm still almost certainly gonna skip it and just go for sayian (as long as they don't make it all about spamming special and ultimate attacks again and make actual attacks mean something in SSJ), Majin (since female Majin a best with transformation as a plus), or maybe even the frieza race thing if they get more than just the Golden form. Maybe like a 3rd form Frieza or Cooler-esque transformation could work out.

Super Saiyan Legend.

The Nipponese names of that quest and the game are the same.

no bully

I chose that same haircut.

Why live

dbx.bn-ent.net/about/

Nipponese official site has updated