The jew plan, on a religious level

I've been thinking about the control of Judaism over the Jews, as far as I know, they're not a hivemind, and one of the best ways to unite people is a common religion, for shared belief, morality etc.

So my question was, are they trying to 'ressurect' their old, long gone (pre YHWH) gods like Moloch and Baal, with their ancient tenets, or are they trying to meme a new god into existence by eliminating the european (christian and pagan) gods, allowing them to force tenets that ultimately lead to the willing extinction of the european people?

Or maybe something else? I am just a retarded agnostic.

I think this is an interesting topic; obviously, not every Jew is "in on it."

Before looking too much at history or personally meeting any Jews, I had this notion that perhaps antisemitism was a tool of elite Jews to get people who kind of got it to strike out at innocent Jews, but having seen how often Jews got told to fuck off through history, and having met Jews myself, I now see it to arise naturally.

I do not think that Judaism is "being used to control rank-and-file Jews" as much as it is just an artifact of an older time when it was.

Also, I don't think the Jews are trying to resurrect any sort of god. Everything that we see arises naturally from the behavior of Jews; a few get power, they fuck up everything by trying to game the system radically, they get kicked out. (This may be the last time they get kicked out - the world, as a whole, is sick of them.)

Most kikes are actually secular they just treat their religion as a ethnicity. Look at the conflicts between the haredi and normal Jews if you thin I'm lying. Only unemployed Christcucks with YouTube channels think demons are real.

big jew jews in big ways
little jew jews in small ways
all jews jew

I don't believe in gods or demons - but religion is a highly effective memetic control mechanism. By 'ressurect', I mean recreating the ancient commandments and morality of that religion, not literally reviving a bull headed god to have an anime fight with a frog.

The jews were anti-Jesus, which means they were the anti-christ.

Whenever Jesus and christianity talks about the anti-christ, they actually means the jews. The vile, disgusting, neurotic and never happy-people, that wants to ruin life for everybody else.

What's their goal? To inherit earth like their god told them they should, because they are the chosen one.

But since they are qiuet literally the anti-christ, who knows. I just find it interesting that both religious people and non-believers have some sort of common ground when it comes to jews. Atleast the knowledgable people who is able to think outside what they were told.

checked

They want to raise Solomons' temple for the third time in preparation for their messiah since he never came according to them. Right now there's a mosque on top of it or somewhere since no one knows exactly where it really was
The wailing wall is supposed to be a part of it. Yea the same one every president touches including Trump
I thought this was all common knowledge

The Talmud is what gives them license for a lot of their immoral activities

None of the 'God of the Jews' is their God. They literally stole them.

I am actually an expert on this topic. please ask me shit

the actual kike jews think they are following in solomon's example by summoning demons and making offers and shit. demons run the world. And although Solomon did command demons it was through god's will not any sorcery, as documented at least in the old testament. these kike's use black sorcery to keep the rest of the jews and goyim brainwashed. see demon's can't actually do anything, the only ONLY thing they can do is fuck with your perception. to the extreme of giving you nightmare/hallucination/schizophrenia just so they can feed off your energy.is what the lowly one's do. the higher one's don't really need energy with kikes sucking their dicks all they do is subtle trickery leading psychopaths in just the right way to have just the right monopolies over the world

Sounds like the plot to a bad nicolas cage movie

yea reality is pretty fucking stupid. draw a circle and drip blood on it. even better jizz to it. literally worse than anime

anyways so the kikes know Jesus is the real messiah and they are trying to prepare the world for their false messiah they plan on getting a royal jew to marry a muslim woman. it can't be the other way around or everything will go to shit. that's why they assassinated Diana. but that's crazy conjecture shit. Let's stick to what's "real" first

I can't be the only one who's bothered to read eschatology of Judaism Christianity etc

So the problem is that there are Christians apologetic to Jews that believe in the third temple due to it being in the Book of Ezekial

I have no idea what this flavor of eschatology is. Do they think another messiah will come? Or do they think it's the second coming of Jesus?

and I haven't even begun talking about Israel

I'm sure many have heard of the greater israel project. it's straight from the torah. the promised lang is HUGE. Should post exactly what the verse is

They think the Meschiach will come, squash their enemies, recreate the Temple, re-establish Jewish law in Israel, and unite the World under one government out of Jerusalem.

Oh how they'll squirm when they realize the West is the biblical Israel

lol anchored
not political enough and too religious I guess

why not anchor the "degenerate architecture" thread

FUCKING BUILDINGS M8 THEY ARE EVIL

the fuq

If you read the OT, it's basically jews behave for short periods of time til God has to bitch slap them after they forsake him and act like jews.

It happens time and time again.

Most jews do more talmudic (manmade) study than Torah study. they don't follow the word of God they follow the word of past rabbis.

The Talmud is full of all sorts of trash.

This is what leads to these "secular" Jews. They are a shifty tribal group who can't act in good faith. even when punished time and time again as soon as they think the coast is clear they begin acting like rats again. It's their nature.

This is why, while I respect Pagans for following European traditions and spirituality, I can't take the "christcuck" and "jew on a stick" memes seriously. Jesus wasn't Jewish, and Jesus was pretty much when god got sick of the jews and just said "fuck it, follow my son, and you're good. Don't, and you go to hell. This "chosen people" shit isn't working out anymore."

the whole "king of the jews" thing was trolling the jews, because they were hissing and eching at the idea that Jesus could be their king.

Why are the Knights Templar called Templars?

They made their base of operation in the Temple of Solomon.

They are the warriors of the Temple. Everything revolves around this shit