Bill Clinton ‘son’ wishes ‘dad’ Happy Father’s Day

Bill Clinton ‘son’ wishes ‘dad’ Happy Father’s Day
JUNE 19, 2017
Danney Williams is tenaciously pursuing a relationship with the man he claims is his father.
Williams, who asserts Bill Clinton is his real father and has publicly asked the former president for a paternity test, took to Twitter on Sunday to wish his “dad” Happy Father’s Day. Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day @billclinton.

Awwwwwwwww, what a good son Danny is

theamericanmirror.com/bill-clinton-son-wishes-dad-happy-fathers-day/

I don't care about this nigger nor that mummy clinton.

deny your humanity all you like but this is the lighter side of Holla Forums and we do care about people and their feelings…. Danny is a good goy too

no wonder niggers walk out on their children.

Bill could not keep it in his pants couod he?

The Clintons are so fucking untouchable it's unbelievable. I remember back when the media commonly thought of Hillary Rodham Clinton as a stone cold bitch. A decade or two later and they treat her as a "woke" saint

hope that niggers gets him to admit to it. But at this rate the media will just make it out to be that Clinton is just "with it" or something and we should all become cuckolds

You wouldn't understand, empathy is a white person thing.

I just don't see the resemblance in the two…now chelsea hubbell?

I hate you degenerate freaks.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess you thought he meant "mummy" as in British slang for "mother" but what he really meant was "mummy" meaning "an ancient dead person preserved via mummification."

read that in his voice

Jesus Christ, that picture gets more terrifying every time I see it. What the fuck is wrong with ol' Slick Willy? Too many hoes? I heard cancer somewhere.

AIDS duh

More like Ol' Sick Willy.

dude, he fucked FAT BLACK HOS

>>>/reddit/

He looks a bit better on the day his wife caught him checking out Ivanka.

Not only could Thelma suck a golfball through a garden hose she can suck what little life remains our of Sick Willie

Hey Bill, how are you doing? Share something top secret with us.

I really hope this little cunt is Bill's illegitimate son. I want to rub it in everyone's face that Hillary stayed with an oil driller.

hey, better channeling Jefferson than going with Epstein to the "paradise isles (under-14)"
Bill get more degenerate as he gets older, like all ill-rulers.

But I thought Bill was infertile and Chelsea's real dad was actually Webb Hubbell. Which one is it now?

Simple answer is Bill and Hillary never fucked.

Sick… or slick?

Well, at least he knows his father and doesn't seem to chimp out as far as I call tell. He a gud boi (possibly).

Even if you don't care about the idea of a son trying to have a relationship with the father he never knew, you have to admit that this is good optics.

I think we should cut Bill some slack here. This happened a long time ago when he was a young man and had that jungle fever coursing through his blood. And Danny is just an innocent victim in all this, abortion wasn't an option at the time for his momma to do the right thing.

JUST

#justniggerthings