Pulsar thread

Pulsar Is a crew based space game that's basically star trek. You work as one job on a ship as you do missions and explore planets.

Mega Link: mega.nz/#!CQRHxQRK!aWZIhrNgzsrqDDA1mr9tAJQ2XFiFiA8PHTOma8mFaaM

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!9ggGUSQI!yD5jUdx-yaDKGcBL40XJEshnd2MjjFCq833KESPZovw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEEP SEA > DEEP SPACE

do you have the most recent ones? I was a good goy and bought the game, I can unload them if need be for all window, mac, and loonix.

Also you link is ded faggot,

DEEP IN MY ASS

Well subnautica is never getting multiplayer and barotrauma gets old

This Should be the most recent and also alive
mega.nz/#!9ggGUSQI!yD5jUdx-yaDKGcBL40XJEshnd2MjjFCq833KESPZovw

I've been considering d buying this game. Is it worth it in its current state? I really hate what early access does to games.

They seem really ambitious and update regularly. That said I've yet to actually buy it

Honestly? It's fun till you burn out. Updates are getting better but you have to make a lot of your own fun Like pretending to be a CHEEKI BREEKIAN from the planet CHEEKI BREEKIA and replying to everyone with "A NUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE!" and "GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!"

Its coming, and has come along since we first played it on Holla Forums.
Those were some fun times, now that I think back.
I went good goy and bought it because I have played a ton of hours with you fags at this point.

I'm curious at what the final product is going to look like.

C'mon OP you didnt even bump thread.

DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASIES

Forgot to mention recent update changed the way shilds work and doubled hull strength. Hopefully this will help the onevshotscthat happen in some fights early in the gane especially with the weaker ships.

Any crews still doing shit in game?

Personally I m waiting for update 10 before going back into it, really need some new content.

Alright I just got it. Do you need a full crew of people to actually play or does AI work? It seems fun but I'm not sure how to do a lot of the basic stuff like warping to a specific location.

When will the AI crewmen be good enough to replace players so you can play this game solo without having to run around like a crazy person manning everything yourself?
I want to be a space captain, but I can't stand disgusting human beings touching the same vidya I'm touching.

This is why niggers are overrunning this country, white people are getting too autistic to even play vidya together.

Does any user want to set up a game then? The AI seems useless, and I'd like to learn to play properly. I can host if there's interest but you'll be at risk of having shitty ping.

It's perfectly normal total failure of faith in humanity, user. If I had a button that, if pushed, would cause every human being alive to die, I'd probably just flip a coin to decide whether to push it or not.
Not out of edginess or angst, but just because I don't care anymore about anything but myself. Trying to relate to people is no longer worthwhile.

Eh, maybe later, playing something else with a goyim from here.

Implying you have to relate to people to be able to play with some Holla Forumsirgins.

I can host who wants to play? If I get 3 replies then server goes up.

Fuck you. I wanna live. Im going to find that button and push it first SO YOU DIE INSTEAD.

yes hello this is a reply

Two more niggers then we get this ship going.

bumpan

I'll do shit

Cool, just need one more user now.

If you two anons are still around, I might have a fourth player

well, I'm hosting a server. If you want to join post in the thread and I'll reply with deets

Download gone.

Look at dummy

Read the thread faggot.

no one wants to join?

Fuck I was about to sleep but now I feel guilty.

I'll play even though I'm shit.

I'll play for a bit once my download is complete, at least until I fall asleep on my keyboard.

Alright fellas, the server name is butts, password is also butts, if you need the ip it's 111.69.101.101

I'll wait for you guys to join before picking roles. Let me know when you're joining.

Yeah I don't see any butts.

can you connect to the IP? We've got another user in already.

If someone wants to pilot, it's on australian servers.

have they made away missions not shit yet?

Nah not really, no new content.

Are planets interesting already?

(you)

upload it again or you'll get bullied