Mother Performs Exorcism On Daughter

thegoldwater.com/news/3936-Mother-Performs-Near-Deadly-Exorcism-On-Daughter

Did it work?

Bump

We will never know

Either an attempt at slandering Christianity, or the mother is freaking retarded. I've studied exorcism fairly extensively and no one ever tries to 'beat' the demon out, and there is absolutely no discernible reason why one would pour sand down her throat.

Some believe that the exorcism requires the throat to actually be open, and thus forcing sand down it would be the opposite of what you want to do. Some people used to be inclined gag the possessed as they would spew insults, mock people, scream and try to distract the priest - they still wouldn't gag them though. When calling upon the authority of Christ the possessed person often gets their words 'caught' in their throat and abrutly stops speaking whilst wincing in pain - the understand is that the spirit is being 'flushed' out, and forced up through the throat and out of the mouth. Now obviously we do not have a total understanding of what is happening, but blocking the throat with salt is not something anyone with even a slight understanding of exorcisms would do.

'Actual' exorcisms can be pretty freaky, and range from people reading from the Bible, to jabbing Bibles into people, to having an abundance of salt and holy water as ways of 'attacking' the possessed person (though notably not by forcing it down their throat, but by sprinkling it on their head or something - the whole idea being that it causes no harm to the human but does harm the demon).

… So yer. Either yet another strike in the endless barrage against Christianity by the jewish media, or else an actually insane woman who clearly knows nothing about exorcism. I'm inclined to believe the former as the article says a priest was there, yet then seems to ignore his existence (or else the priest simply did nothing as a mother started battering a child with a piece of wood? - it doesn't add up).

It isn't uncommon for mentally disturbed people to just make up their own shit.

The mother was attempting to satisfy the urges created by her own mental illness. Nothing more complex than that.

You're going to see shit tonnes more of this. The jew brainwash is causing mental breakdowns. How do I know it's jew brainwash?
Go live on a mountain or an island for a week or two without any (((media input))) tell me how much better you feel.

Lol women can't simply become priests, so it was a failure from the start

Looks like the Mother needs an exorcism instead: casual devil play to externalize your faults on others, just like the jews do.

Would this type of exorcism work?

Ferndale is a tiny little defunct logging town with only a general store. They managed to survive on illicit weed money so far, and now that's drying up too. They were hit pretty hard by an earthquake about 25 years ago so i imagine that kept away any developers.

It was full of nutters 20 years ago and i suspect not much has changed. The real miracle is that someone had the balls to intervene. All those people were pretty paranoid and most of them were armed iirc.

Holla Forums problems.

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU
THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU

NOT POLITICS" FALSE FLAG IN LONDON MUDS GOT RAN OVER OLD MUD HAS HEART ATTACK MUDS NOW VICTIMS.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

At least youtube-dl and upload.

Jim, get your cuckservative (((Goldwater))) news out of here, and hire less illiterate flips while you're at it.

Or maybe, just maybe, not all Christians are high IQ white nationalists. An extremist might even suggest that most of them aren't.

For it to have actually been an attempted exorcism, there would have been some study beforehand. After the initial "I cast you out by the authority of Christ", few people are going to have any other idea of what to do. You're not going to jump to 'I know, I'll pour sand down her throat and hit her wit a stick!'. The next step would be to do a little research, and even the tiniest bit of research would have led to the discovery that those were awful ideas.

Which leads us to the idea that she was probably retarded and not a Christian, and that this is just more anti-Christian filth from the jewish media.

Why not retarded and a Christian, exactly? I'm pretty sure a working knowledge of exorcism rituals isn't a requirement for being a Christian.

fuck off

What's the chance this was a single mother?

Guess your Holla Forums ads aren't working lol.

Found the jew.

found the retard who believes in exorcism

Only christkikes push the Satan meme

sounds to me like the mother is a schizophrenic getting paranoid and compelled by her own delusions of the daughter to woop some nigga ass

Satan with a capital "S" the fallen angel who rebels against jahwe aka baal aka moloch
Satan means adversary, there are many adversarys in the bibles to different things and people but "THE" adversary is spelled by a capital S and he is to the mind of the hebrew spawn of abraham a symbol of the heriyon(aryan) race the ultimate bad goy, a golem of jahwe gone rouge.
jahwe is but a warmonger and a deciever and a sole survivor of a pantheon of semitic degenerate deities fallen to time.
Christ himself is a rebel and satan to the hebrew race and his blasphemes were not just his claimship of gods lineage but a prophet of indo-european philosophy into a semitic world and a mortal man who by the power of meme magic became a symbol of an holy trinity of godliness akin to that of indo-european tradition.
Praise KEK
ᛈᚱᚪᛁᛋᛖ᛫ᚹᚩþᚪᚾ
Praise Jesus
Praise mighty Talos
Praise the lightbringer
Praise the Sun卐

considering she was bashing her daughter's skull with a fucking log i doubt she browsed catholic.org beforehand.

This is neither the time or the place to post this. But for some time now, l have been digging into Goldwater. As many of you are no doubt aware they have been lurking here on Holla Forums using us as a source. Often during ongoing happenings. Based on this, and partly due to trying to see one of our long term goals come to fruition, namely that of starting a true Holla Forums approved news source, l plan to start a thread to discuss The Goldwater in detail. If we can point out all their flaws at once and suggest fixes, then there is always a chance that they will listen. If we ever get a break from important happenings and things are looking slow l plan on making a thread dedicated to that.

Also Goldwater is one of Jim's projects. I think we should at least try to help it succeed due to him putting up with us.