Can we have a BASED Putin thread?

Can we have a BASED Putin thread?

Post instances were Putin is wearing a BASED MAGA yarmulke.

He's ok.
Modern Russia is more Americana than America right now.
But he's nothing special.
Find someone who doesn't pay lip service to the yids.

He'll be based when he'll start fighting corruption. Not everything he does is bad, sure, but a lot of it is to keep his regime.

How much obvious can you get?

I'll give this thread a bump because Putin could have attacked American forces in Syria today due to the agreement Russia has with Syria.

Though he won't be able to stay his hand forever, and the Jews know this but he does not.

He has resurrected Russia from the ashes

Maybe he's not special in his ideals, but he's a great politician, specially if you compare him with european leaders

You faggots failed shilling Trump is a shabbos goy, so now you're trying Putin is a shabbos goy?
What's next? Assad is a shabbos goy?

Kill yourself Hasbarafag goon

I think the shill is a roach or Mr. Goldberg

Assad is more goy than both, the entire forces of international Jewry want him dead and havn't accomplished this.

russia is doing great, goy, look at this based putin
t. anglin

no, he's scum
good leader though

At this point we all have learned that someone retarded enough to boicott a trhead with jew pics and no arguments is the shill, every fucking time.

So start doing better or fuck off

Assad is one of the three remaning countries left to win complete control oil sources, of course they want Assad dead. And Algeria comes next, pic related, look how close it is to Europe and search for their oil resources.

I'm going to need sources on those claims, goy meme is not an argument

Fuck off SHILL. Putin is explicitly pro-White.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: ANTI-RUSSIA/PUTIN = ANTI-WHITE D&C SHILL

This template style of countering someone has got to fucking stop. It's embarrassing.

So he says that Russia is for Russians, right?

-The Jews taint everything, we all know that
you're not telling us something we do not already know
and we hate the Jews for it

Lol just checked the filename "putin-jew_0.jpeg" and it leads to a profile on Ironmarch (of course) of some butthurt Hohol. Every single fucking time

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/1859-your-favourite-other-nation/&page=3#comment-48194

Depends on your definition of failed, I mean if the trick was that the mods would assist with you kikes and ban anyone critical of Trump, and that constitutes victory…

In the end of the day, nothing can change the fact that Holla Forums was destroyed by you lying agitating kikes endlessly shilling neocohen politics and promoting every counter-jihad zionist kike org.

Every pol/ack loses when you jews control all the discourse.

not to mention, he is devoutly Orthodox Christian, and jews are petrified of it.

they've been pushing the meme that he is merging church and state and now its going to lead to persecution of gays

why would it be?
this isn't even a realistic narrative.
Go to hell

Hasbarafag is that you?

I smell a dirty Ukrainian. The identification of that rat is getting closer

That pinched a nerve, didn't it.
All you have is pictures of Trump touching a Roman wall and wearing a kike hat just like every other god damn world leader.
Politics without kikes would be like sea without water.

Nice argument.
So we practically agree on all points yet now I'm a kike/shill because I used the merchant?
Sorry, thought this was pol, not halfchan.