Holla Forums WRITES A STORY

CINEMATIC AAA Holla Forums STORY EXPERIENCE: ONE SENTENCE EDITION
Alright faggots, it's time to write a Story to surpass Metal Gear.

I'll start:

HE'S THE ONLY HOPE FOR MANKIND

I was born in a small village

THAT BURNED DOWN WHEN I WAS ONLY 15

and it was because i fucked around too much with matches

The protagonist quickly reaches for his waifu.

But his right hand was missing

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

Hello, my name is Bill. Pleasant day today.

He wanted to become a woman secretly. He wanted to become his waifu.

IN WEST PHILADELPHIA

in his mother asscrack

But then he snapped out of it since he knew he only wanted to be a woman since he played too many Double Fine games.

Sensing the imminent danger the protagonist wanted to jump out of the window, but was unable to because of an invisible Wall that was implemented by a lazy Level Designer.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The shitlord DarksydePhil pillages for shills, with his tool "patreon."

STRANDING

The protagonist walked over to DSP as the fat lard said, "Hi, I'm the bad guy. Not bad as in evil, but just poorly written. Also, I'm bad to bone."

But then, a portal from another dimension just showed up out of nowhere.

And out came the Gayniggers from Outer Space.

The same Gayniggers that made the egypt pyramids and were the kangs & shitz fam.

"Black dick is for white boys only" they announced.

But wait? What happened to nigger cunt sir mcfaggot??

Luckily zombie Martin Luther King arose from his grave and handed me a Nigger Blaster with several clips of ammunition

Then, MoonMan came into the scene to help the main hero to kill the Gayniggers.

He actually did it the absolute madman

then the Gay niggers summoned giga nigga who can only be defeated by the 3 holy dildos

The main hero was a gaynigger all along who gets killed by moonman, so you continue playing as moonman.

but it was all just a sweet little lie to throw off the hero

The Gaynigger laughed, as he embarks with his keikaku of ruling the world.

TN: Keikaku is japanese for fam

Main character shoots himself in the benis.
He than claims

*then

Unfortunately hormonal treatment would not be made until centuries later, so the hero became the laughingstock of the kingdom.

However, that was all just Timeline 1.

Suddenly he grew massive balls of steel and pulled a gun from his ass.

And said, "It time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

The hero fired his mega ultra mini gun at the Gayniggers and found the 3 holy dildos behind DSP's throne.

When all hope seemed lost, the mythical OP came in and arrived wearing a pink frilly dress and with seven bad dragons shoved in various hole within his body.

Lets go back to 1994

Our hero swayed his ass tastefully in an unhomosexual manner, anus squelching in delight as his most faithful patron, the royal protector Assad Ahmed Jamal of Afghanistan, clamped a rubbery hose to his rear and unleashed a torrent of crude oil straight up his lubricated rectum like his mother filling her Beetle with diesel by mistake.

No homo tho

Our hero is impregnated by the sand nigger cum, only to find Munir Ammari Zaman Abubaker shoving his thick oozing trouser snake into the hero's pleading mouth.

And so this memory of being anally penetrated by kebabs, made user in 2008 vote in an illegal muslim immigrant for president. His name being Barrack Hussein Obama

And meanwhile in the middle of Uzbekistan:

A casual bicycle riding velociraptor created a new virus, that would transform the infected into a mutant megazord.

WE WUZ KANGS

'N SHIT

Suddenly, everyone gets transported back in ancient egypt where they meet black Cleopatra.

And a messy gangbang took place

The fuck is a Holla Forums

And then half of the german army was niggers

That's why they call them Black Salami

So he decided to destroy the evil white empire.

After defeating Omega Hitler…

AND BEHOLD THE RED HORSE

As his eyes glazed to the corner of the room, he was taken apart by the sight of Donald Trump enjoying receiving buttsex from a monkey.

Closeted virgin that he was, the erection forming in his trousers soon became obvious

And then mario was a nigger

and so user joins donald trump in being anally penetrated by the monkey. his name being Barrack Hussein Obama

Afterwards, CIA agent did a power stance, waiting for his prize.

CIA screamed, "I need my Payday, Too!" as he loosened his belt.

Roll credits and heavy metal music as we leave this cliff hanger for the sequel

CIA bursts in on the scene and says, bigbuy for you.

Second set of credits are rolled as weebcore lounge music plays

>>>/halfchan/

after all the credits roll, the screen blacks out and from the distance an "And you!" appears

Followed by the caption "Can join in the adventure next /summer/!"

And then user was a summerfag.

And everyone died the end

But he did not die a virgin, as he fucked his sweet beautiful sister many times.

OR WAS IT?

It was

BRAVO GABEN

EVERYONE DIES… BUT DO THEY?!

OP has become a legend by ending the reaper threat. Now you can continue to build that legend through further gameplay and downloadable content.

Everyone turns out not dead because everyone was actually inside a simulation run by a typical movie nerd in starbucks, and while the real invasion begins

inside a starbucks typical movie nerd doing a simulation.
meanwhile in a parallel universe

Ellen Page discusses her rape at the hands of David Cage, film school drop out gone game development, on set during production of their latest game.

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Holla Forums

*laughing track*

BAZINGA

ZIMBABWE

Rhodesia

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door.

everybody walk the dinosaur

Way too much creativity for a AAA story

You're fired.

Friendly reminder: A sentence starts with the first word's letter being capitalized and ends with a period.

And a fat feminist rolled into the scene, foaming at the mouth and screaming "Stop oppressing me with your white CIS gramar, you shitlord!"

The view of her nude flat chest was like a siren's song

Our hero briefly pondered the mysteries of life, such as how a fat feminist could be flat-chested, before stripping to his socks and dancing erratically for his new lover and employer George Soros.

Holla Forums then went back to their own shitty board only to find it had been invaded by niggers and got raped.

Someone's late to the party.