#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Harder, Better, Faster, Lewder Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live
- twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/753022271825047552

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E90Uo
mobile.twitter.com/Nero/status/755179836080025602
archive.is/z3qbs
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/bbc-gamesradar-yahoo-mislead-readers-based-on-ghostbusters-troll-post/7814/
archive.is/F7nvN
archive.is/zDcto
archive.is/USSWe
archive.is/PMB1k
gonintendo.com/stories/261735-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-us-sells-50-000-copies
archive.is/S0ZzU
archive.is/H9aAZ
archive.is/PMB1k
twitter.com/fourhman/status/755455796771782656
twitter.com/Sips_Sahlav/status/755218302687903744
please
archive.is/x6epQ
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/755505645277896705
mobile.twitter.com/replicant41/status/755505761397174272
archive.is/ZHOYc
archive.is/VYnNp
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/755513438546243584
archive.is/QJjgQ
archive.is/VUQRd
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/755513980538482688
techraptor.net/content/censored-gaming-weekly-recap-2
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/755383583523549184
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632
archive.is/fnQ9y
archive.is/LFyoo
archive.is/KrVhr
pastebin.com/NZS28fMr
archive.is/Ay1Op
archive.is/x13tJ
archive.is/ulo3D
twitter.com/doxyonta/status/755586757735788544
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/
twitter.com/illegally_doppe
twitter.com/MarkDice/status/755587725437186048
twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/755596072223858689
twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/755589273148096513
realkana.com/katakana/
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/755590872473952256
c-span.org/video/?412400-1/rnc-delegates-nominate-donald-trump-president
archive.is/tlVrh
archive.is/9eC9K
archive.is/bsqYL
archive.is/pjLb8
archive.is/B8qoO
archive.is/Da5pv
archive.is/uw4fB
archive.is/Dxlp3
breitbart.com/gop-convention-live/
archive.is/zSQ6H
archive.is/nOzhF
archive.is/GZtrJ
archive.is/https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ain't done yet!

Old bread: archive.is/E90Uo

lewd benis

One of the new s-link characters in P5 was vocied by Miyu Matsuki.

You almost broke your record for how early you can give yourself away.

Wait… This really happened?

Opening with lewds just to wash that fucking thing from last bread out.

Remember, faggots, this is what we're fighting for. Nothing is safe. If there's no pushback, all of this gets tossed under burqas in the name of safe marketing.

Are you as retarded as your stupid namefag name would imply?

now I'm satisfied

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Will Star Trek Beyond be full of SJ shit too?

I want to believe it might be good.

Gay Sulu count?

It's not that I'm stupid, but that I haven't seen those pics, I was just wondering is that ( ) was real or if it was a shoop

I would let it slide since even Takei said it was bullshit.

It's a Ralph shill, so probably fake.

It's been a long time since they've false flagged so hard.

From what I remember it's real but not Anita either.

Ralph shill is pussyhurt over something, then again, it is a day ending in y so what else is new

I have no idea why I posted this in a wrong thread….

I saw your mistake, user.

As far as I know Sulu being made gay is going to be the only shoehorned thing there. Even Takei disagreed with the decision.
I'm probably going to see it after the weekend so I'll report on what was there. From what the trailers have shown it looks like it's just going to be a fun action movie, not a political vehicle like Cisbusters

Mika's slowly working up to take her place in my personal top three CGs. I don't actually have a waifu, by the way. I just like posting idols.

I still think the reason the old fart didn't like making nu-Sulu homogay was because it felt like they only did it because Takei himself liked the cock.

n-no bully

meanwhile at the club house of goony beardmen who seek relationship through social relation sites

FOR YOU GUYS AND GALS, THE WORST NIGHTMARES OF GAMERGATE

For her

Thats exactly the reason for it, they wanted to omage takei, and takei said the right thing for once and said the blatant shoehorn is insulting.

I saw milo in the @s but none of his tweets now that I think about it. Did he actually tweet anything or was he goaded in to tweeting stupid shit?

Sounds like they already know what that is because they've done it to other people countless times.

Does anyone have that Jojo WebM with Hulk Hogan and Gawker?

I think he said some stuff. Then some twitter user photoshopped a response and she freaked out from that as well.

polite sage for presumably off topic

You couldn't pay me to play pre sequel again, let alone battleshit
I felt robbed and i pirated that shit

Was there one? I only knew about the Gurren Lagann one.

This even exists?

Well, Im not going to belive he threw around slurs and insult above and beyond the move getting insulted unless linked to archives otherwise. He knows the time and place for mocking and who to mock, and thats irl or in response, and its against open sjw type idiots.

who?

Its even worse than the second game.

He didn't actually insult her, he was actually defending her I think?

But yeah, that exists. A Borderlands 1.5 that added nothing to the plate , except an dioxygen bar on your screen.

I LOVE YOU

I think Borderlands 2 was their last successful title. They've been shitting out flop after flop since then.
Brothers in Arms finale never ever ;_;7

Who in battlecucks was based off some SJW?

mobile.twitter.com/Nero/status/755179836080025602
He was, and this is the worst I could find which happened post block. And to be honest, I think I saw her in an insurrance ad a while back and thought she was a black dude for a moment too.

archive.is/z3qbs

Goddam goitergoblins are at it again

I believe he fucked up a bit with this tweet.

Literally who?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/bbc-gamesradar-yahoo-mislead-readers-based-on-ghostbusters-troll-post/7814/

wow how delusional can someone be?

gg doesn't even do shit anymore

It is the worst tweet he made, which was not an ape slur or a nigger joke. And it was post being blocked. Most of the tweets are about "don't play into the harrasment hun,"

Also great, thanks for that user
I forgot to save a looooootta good OC during that thread.
Got any more Hogan OC?

Any time, hoss

i 'unno Mary Sues new number?

FOR THEM

And this.

He started off just saying "everyone gets hatemail", which I think is what got a reaction from her.

archive.is/F7nvN

Then he posted Then he posted a few of the fake tweets that were floating around, in one case not making it clear they were fake, which was stupid.

archive.is/zDcto
archive.is/USSWe

Remember to post info from Deep Freeze and of SJW blackballing

I predict more people will look at GamerGate soon, so lets put on our Sunday best, refuse to acknowledge bullshit lies, and keep preaching the truth.

Pic semi related.

How did pr cucks ever manage to become a thing?
The ghostbusters gorilla chimmping is hilarious and the fact that they are bringing up GG even more.

Do they not realize that they are keeping us alive by continuously namedropping us in their articles and blaming every thing bad that happens on us? As long as SJWs consider us their boogeyman, GamerGate isn't going anywhere, and I love it.

Yep. He should have specified that the images were fake.

More like forcing words to have concrete definitions so leftists cannot bastardize them the same way they did "literally". And anita's sexism is not welcome.

archive.is/PMB1k
Here's the Holla Forums thread about it.

I'm starting to believe they became "Gamergate" themselves, dropping us at every moment, to give attention to us.
I believe we should thank them some day. :^)

Then the issue becomes "what does this word mean" or "Is GamerGate harassment".
They distract from the issue (the consumer is not happy).
They win.

Stay on target, don't waste time refuting what has no evidence to support.
Morons will believe without evidence and will never convert.
The normal person (not a normalfag but an actual normal person) will realize it's bullshit. "Why has no one been prosecuted? What is GamerGate about?"

Now whats better for that person to see- evidence of why we're here?
Or SJW talking over us.

I know. I remember. But the big problem is that the radical left when left to their own devices veer towards orwellian nightmares, and people have to prevent that. Its not playing by their rules as much as it is forcing them to go into details and cement the rules only to catch them on their violations.

Didn't you get the memo?

GamerGate was intentionally created as controlled opposition to further SJW agendas!

Looks like it backfired then.

Whoops was ment for you.
Not you
And an addendum, we can use evidence and force them to explain their rules in non cultural marxism language then catch them on their own violations with evidence. Though it usually ends in them being so flustered that they run like the snake oil salesmen who the townmob found out was screwing them over and their wives.

And the right-wing shitlords cannot do anything against a boogeyman that gives them a bad name and they can't control!
That's so genius!
Clinton is sure to win against racist Trump thanks to this!

Never cared about PR since day one, it means nothing compared to sales. The market responds to demand or they fail. It is all about being informed on your wallet's behalf and your clicks. Their boogeyman is all they have to keep the ideologues fed. But even an ideologue has their waking up point, it is a matter of how long they wish to remain stupid and manipulated by corporate tricks.

It's to push laws. The losses were expected and intended to solidify their position and convince legislators to pass their demands.

What laws? There have been no new SJWs laws enacted since and stuff like Brexit showed how little power they have.

Actualli it fucked them over a little, cyber harrasment laws in parts of canada were called idiotic and struck down right away.

Manipulators have daddys pockets already, and were probably raised with an ability to budget. What they want is power over people, and it a loss of money wont stop them there.

I fucking swear it, this is getting crazy. Matty is literally waiting for him to tweet about the hashtag and quickly puts like on it within seconds.

It's a goon. What did you expect?

but not like this obsessive… it even puts pedobutts to shame

Never heard of pedobutts in a while now. Is he in jail yet?

They coordinate via DM probably

mobile phone+notifications+no life

lol, yeah right.
Since when did any of these goons, crooks and sickos at the anti ever go to jail or even get their twatter accounts suspended?

See, I'm personally of the opnion that GamerGate wasn't controlled opposition but rather a big wrench in their plans. They had secretly been building up their powerbase for years, relying on guilt and apathy to succeed. I think GamerGate forced them to become active earlier than they planned and thus there was much more opposition to their takeover than they were expecting.

We became the dealer and called their hand with no new drawsmy metaphor is bad.

just found this shit floating around on tumblr, couldn't find an archive though

looks like confirmation that all these "racist manbabiez" are a big false flag from sony/feig

I have a bad feeling I found my latest political correctness victim.

You're an idiot. It's a fake. She hasn't called Milo a faggot either or anything. She's weak to trolls but she isn't a tumblr-tier cunt or whatever. She's just a grandma-like person finding out for the first time about how uncaring and unloving the internet is.

I was wondering who would be so tech illiterate that instead of using the screenshot function they DSP it and take a picture of the screen but then you mentioned Tumblr

Retards.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

gonintendo.com/stories/261735-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-us-sells-50-000-copies
archive.is/S0ZzU

It looks more like some shitty art filter to cover up photoshop failures.

I just want justice to happen for once, Gawker bought out by Davis can only please me for so long.
These guys are fed with trust funds, Patreons, and their mom's credit card, to spend their life on fucking Twitter, while I struggle to get a job and asked nothing, and we are the fucking terrorists?
Seeing them having to pay for their actual felonies would give me some stress relief. That or steak dinner followed by cuddles with a kind and refined woman.

Sorry for blog post, I had to.

oy vey

nigga, you okay?

If you can't see that's fake then you're fucking retarded.

The end game stage has always been, laws. There are simple grifters and e-celebretards that chased fame and money and power. But the real prize really is, laws. Even Sark as a teleseminar grifter, pitched the listen & believe snake oil to politicians (NDP) in Canukistan. Valkenburger going to that UN clownshow. SocJus wants power yes, but to gain the biggest power in current era is through lawmakers. That's the one thing socjus had a headstart on, they went to the people who can potentially pass laws. Just because a few laws was struck down doesn't mean they packed up and quit.

archive.is/H9aAZ

Now I'm really thinking if I should wear the hoodie I bought from Pizeman or not.

Call it karma or justice, but those people always end up "getting their comeuppance"… mostly by the misery they suffer through.
Twitter activists are people who suffer of a lack of ego. Not in the meaning that they don't like themselves, but in the sense that they are incapable of defining themselves. Literally : they could never tell you who they are. They don't have passions, they don't have goals, they have never accomplished anything… so their only methods of "being" is by imitating or pretending.
What this implies is that these people can never "be" without other people defining them instead; in consequence, they can never keep friends either. Or family. Everyone runs away from them, because the moment they start knowing who they are, they end up with a vapid, weak, violent, angry little child.

No exception.

They are all miserable people too afraid to face themselves, so they force others to look for them; and no one likes what they see.
So they have to fetch new mirrors to look into every time, without ever growing, finding happiness, or finding themselves.
It is a life of constant misery where none of them will never become anyone, since they are nobody.

So don't worry about them. They have nightly nightmares. They're not actually enjoying life.

Reposting my edit from prev thread

Should I add any more groups like Sad Puppies or People Who Refuse To Watch Ghostbusters?

Meme! Meme meme MEMEMEME MEEEEME! MEEEEME! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

They have never held office, and their best chance died before HE could run again. Liberals are the worst of both worlds and the ones who run it are corporatewhores who use sojus issues to distract. Cons are corporatewhores, but are more blatant about it. Canada has no great federal party, all are shit.

Kill yourself you falseflagging cunt.

Straight White Males is the obvious low-hanging fruit.

Nah, the GG is subtle enough, although it might need a bit of a better font, isn't perfect there.

Now now, maybe he's just actually dumb.

Not worry about them, huh? I can do that.
Thanks for the advice, mon frère.

Remember how weird SJWs' attitudes were in 2014? MSM in 2016 has the exact same attitudes and is suppressing all opposition. They launched before they were ready which has exposed how much of the media and tech industry is under SJW control to anyone paying attention. The problem is that hardly anyone is paying attention. We need to work harder to collect evidence and get it out to people.

Naw, my dear frog. Naw.

Wear it upside down so that your dick is hanging out of the hood part and take a picture of that.

Yes, it's a shitty spinoff that adds new low-gravity environment, new cryogenic weapon type and new somewhat more dynamic character classes, while retaining the grindy looty gameplay and Reddit-tier Burch jokes.

Vid related is how Burch handles criticism.

Fucking degenerate etc

1 was the best game. 2 was good for krieg

By the way here's an archive with lots of posts on Holla Forums saying to falseflag GG about the Leslie Jones trolling:

archive.is/PMB1k

Might be useful.

twitter.com/fourhman/status/755455796771782656

All true. Sark or really, Josh probably thought NDP was the most receptive out of the parties in terms of thirst for Koolaid, which is true. But the closest NDP ever got to real power so far -was- federal level official opposition, and playing kingmaker wannabe when they're not gloating over their 'moral victories'.

With that said, Libtards will exactly as you wrote, have no problem using socjus issues as a smokescreen or distraction. The problem glasses in that article from a koolaid paper is lobbying to a libtard minister, on a libtard party that has a majority for afaik 3.5 more years, with current year man as it's lead spokesman. And the other parties are in a ripe fucking mess of their own. So while I'm not giving up, I also know canukistan will likely see more crap before it gets better.

Nope it's fake. No mistakenly tweeted quickly deleted tweet could earn so many RTs and likes

I'm sure it's just this conversation with text edited:
twitter.com/Sips_Sahlav/status/755218302687903744

lol

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/articles/2016/07/19/rnc-spokesman-quotes-my-little-pony-to-defend-melania-trump.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Whoops, didn't know the daily beast was blocked.

Seen very few folks like that, what are you talking about?

Marscat

Never heard of that one

literally fucking who

Our electoral system is broken as fuck, we have no say in any partys representatives, no say in our ministers or seat elects beyond the paty repst the party chooses, and we cannot vote "no party" or a small party to be the head of the country. Not to say what the libs are proposing for a change in how the elections are ran is any better, we still do not get to choose who represents each party or the choices for ministers.

I see people burned out on twitter because people made fun of muslims after nice. Why are these people so retarded?

Who?

Top fucking kek.

Who are all those faggots ranting about Twitter gamergays? Twitter GG was full of all sorts of opinions and drama all the time, get over it

What? Provide archive.

They are trying hard to make this a success if only to get back at the people complaining about the content removal.

The problem is that there is a complete disconnect because of the game being a flop in Japan, who are supposed to like and buy these type of games.
It doesn't help that they are selling this shit at full price when the Wii U has way better titles where you can spend that amount of money and not feel completely ripped of.

archive.is/x6epQ

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Because these people always make smart decisions due to respect for their consumers, right?

Who?

Was it selling for the same price (comparatively) outside of Japan than it did natively? If it was less, then the end results is basically "no difference".

I think they made more money in japan because of the character cds and side merch. Either way, what probably will happen is no crossovers with atlus anytime in the near future.

Oh my God, they want to end online anonimity, that's their goal and they created us to justify the law proposals to legislators.

We've all been played for fools, we're being used as an excuse to end freedom on the Internet and we played along, all because we foolishly love video games too much, like a bunch overgrown children.

What have we done? this is it guys, this is really the end, it's time to #CloseTheGate

Wow, it's fucking nothing

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/755505645277896705

THEY CENSORED THEMSELVES
because you didn't archive

Please tell me you're a shill, at least it'd excuse your tremendous idiocy.

Someone explained further down that panties change with day of week. The skirt seems a bit lower, but that may be the ingame physics at play over the animation since those are 3d models. And I doubt that they do not use some cloth physics.

Even funnier considering Obama's own track record.

mobile.twitter.com/replicant41/status/755505761397174272
It was about the panties.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I fucked up, bully pls

Long and hard.
MOOOO!

Now you got to post that cow pic.

Now that's word by word plagiarism instead of generic "They both said dreams"

Cow?

Bingo.

Not it, but I like his stuff

No.

Calm down, get a hold of yourself.

Minority gov't is a PITA, but they seem to offer at least some chance of any one party not having enough leverage to screw everyone else over. Right now it's mostly consultation, and so far from the looks of things. I would not be surprised if it's mostly a make do project for PM tumblr. jr and his 'because it's current year!' picks to do, while the real business is being done elsewhere.

Oh, I'm laffin.

Btw, can anyone give me a quick summary why Techraptor has started a kickraiser?

It's just a tactical retreat guys, I'm not even crying.

Exactly whats going on. Turd is a figure head, as was harper before him, though harper had a little more percivable control. But if we had a no party choice, I can inagine that there would have been some vacant seats last election.

Not archiving people you trust can be okay (unless their accounts get deleted). Sounds like it was deleted because it was a mistake.

They want to revamp their site apparently.

It was him over reacting to an ingame mechanic. The characters panties change daily.

I kind of wish Paul Fieg had had a Scalzi-style meltdown instead. Leslie Jones can just be used as a shield.

If she magically became a white man in her mid-20s none of this backlash would be happening, I'm sure. The movie would be lauded as a tour de force of modern cinema because they had so much fun making it. You know, good ol' boy business.

If the world were different it wouldn't be the way it is. You're a genius!

archive.is/ZHOYc

JOESTAR FAMILY SECRET TECHNIQUE

not good enough

The judge is going to rule on his request for protection today

Fuck you, I'm not falling for benis this time.
it's real
holy shit

Of course he's bankrupt after stashing his wealth away overseas and on the Cayman Islands.

Ayyyy

archive.is/VYnNp
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/755513438546243584

I hope you're retarded and didn't actually take that literally. Shit is shit.

Shatner once more confirmed for best neutral

hue?

dance time

Don't these faggots revise that otaku media has been on the rise especially on steam where shit like nekopara can make 500k, hell I think DOAX3 outsold tms.

Does anyone know how much sonicomi sold on steam? Seeing how it has a similar premise tms, has more fanservice and was released a few days after tms on june 30th

This.

Evolution was enjoyable cheese. The cartoon however was "how can we mutate the scrawny blonde dude this week" and no men in black the animated series.

Post the smugs that we forced this

Ayy. Shatner for pm?

13 MILLION IN LEGAL FEES

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

I
N

L
E
G
A
L

F
E
E
S

I think the import number was indeed higher. So kek.

This requires a special kind of smug.

Does someone by chance have a webm of the bottom right guy?

At a certain point this doesn't even sound like English anymore.

GAWKER CAN'T EXTEND BANKRUPTCY TO NICK DENTON

HE HAS TO FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY NOW

archive.is/QJjgQ

POST YOUR FACE WHEN NICK CUCKTON GOT HIS SHIT FUCKED UP

Didn't he manage to transfer lots of jewgold to Hungary?

dat intro

HULKAMANIACS

you know the song name? it's pretty fucking groovy

Something about the music just makes it so perfect.

Time to bust out the dance gifs and webms

Someone really needs to remake this image with the -tans

More appropriate now than ever,
THE GIGA LAWSUIT BREAKER STRIKES TRUE

thanks for saving that, I thought I was the only one that liked it because Im the one who made it. Have the updated $140 million version

Where are the pics of Denton with the haircut?

Translation: I told them to be bigger assholes than ever.

Or

why not both.png

Now that I think of it, the next thread title should be "Started from the Bottom Edition".

Vivian on the seat, I don't know who should hold the staff Gilda, maybe. Or perhaps Bad-Angler-tan with a fishing rod. Danielle on the left, Freya on the right.

Who?

The archive didn't grab the full article. This one does.

archive.is/VUQRd

Queen died with Freddie, he's just some old grandma now. Highly doubt he'd toe the line with current faggotry.

Hed probably hate all sides. Then again, I know little about the guy.

I remember when he died, MTV played QUEEN up and down all day for weeks.

He kinda would. But he'd stay apolitical writing songs and preforming. Kinda like David Bowie.

Quite sure he'd be a #notyourshield kind of fellow.

You know what I just realized?

Denton owes that Russian dude a lot of money now

hehe. They will get the money somehow. Watch the missing persons reports for him and some of his young employees.

Maybe that's why he's bankrupt. Had to give all his money away in order to keep the henchmen off his ass.

POST YFW DENTON GETS DISAPPEARED

Why is he that asshurt at Trump? Wasn't Freddie the type of guy to shit on people who got offended over things or tried to shit on fans who loved music? Kind of like a whole thing of people being united through music? I thought most of the band was apolitical at least.

Why didn't we ever get any more milf Viv?

But really Americans barely know about Queen besides the songs from the 70's.
I mean this would have been a better song.

feels good man

I thought that was just a rumor, the russian 'bidness man' loan.

That's some literal bullshit. Most people I knew growing up were huge Queen fags. Right up there with NWA, G'n'R and all sorts of metal. Then again, I wasn't born wrong.

new rare ozymandias, do not copy

because you never requested more

Trumps a target that most declare, true or not, "the man". But hillary is more "the man" than trump ever was, and wallstreet agrees.

Now come on. No one should need to be told that they should be drawing more milf Viv. That's just common sense.

Agreed. But a drawfag sometimes lack inspiration

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/755513980538482688

Looks like a goon found censored gaming.

Hes a musician most of them are politically retarded

You aren't a person who was born in the nineties and born in the USA. Americans only know four songs: We Are The Champions, We will Rock You, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Another One Bites the Dust.

Trolls can be found everywhere. Their appearance is not noteworthy. Just part of the background noise in the world wide web.

Being fair, Another One Bites the Dust has no weakness

In addition to Freddie thinking that everyone was united by music, wasn't he also somewhat conservative? I may be wrong, but that is what I thought.

That darsh guy constantly spergs out about how Japanese are all terrible people and xenophobic. He even tried to argue that mombot is not from japan because Japanese people should hate Americans rather than shitpost with them.

Yeah, but it kind of goes against what others in the band thought about being apolitical and being united through music. Freddie used to shit on those who hated their fans just because of different beliefs.

Yeah that guy is great.

Sounds like a true neutral.

And darsh is a xenophobe.

Here's another one.

I am American and but I was born in the 80s. I still remember Dad's Queen albums and my stacks on stacks of Queen cassettes. Even my retarded Puerto Rican friend was huge on Queen and got into drums because of Roger and got deep into the cuts. They were even good through the 80s and 90s unlike most bands that just run out of steam. Until Freddie died and there was that fantastic tribute concert. It should be a yearly remembrance to remind faggots hwat good music was.

He was a gay man who cross dressed in a video that got him banned from MTV. Highly unlikely in the 80's.

The Censored Gaming Weekly Recap #2

techraptor.net/content/censored-gaming-weekly-recap-2
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/755383583523549184

Offtopic but new Smegmaking.

Keep em coming

What about loli Gilda?

Did we win?

For her

It's Denton. Remember the briefing.

s-rank, now in new game+

FOR HER
The worst nightmare of GamerGate

That was all the /ara/ Viv I have left. The closest I have is busty Vivian.

I would accept milf Viv snuggling a loli Gilda while a shota Holla Forums watches jealously

Have yall heard feminist hero Taylor Swift is getting EXPOSED hard lately?

You mean the non-news that she's a total psychopath?

Level completed. This is a game, user. And there's never just one level.

Do you even write doujins

No

huh?

I heard something about the Kardashians and Swift, but I haven't been paying attention. What's the short version?

Holy shit the new homeroom teacher in P5.

who cares, you're just gonna get cockblocked in the game from forming a relationship with her like every other persona

I love the current year.

DANCE TIME BOYS

From what I gathered on /n/ (lol) the gay fish said something about fucking Swift in a "song", she cried muhsogynees, turns out he called her to ask for permission, has recorded conversation.

this game looks cool if I had the money I'll buy a ps4 just for this game

If you have a PS3 you can play it that way. I doubt they will be graphically different.

CANADA YES

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632

I'd be fine with either of these being drawn.

Dat messy hair.

archive.is/fnQ9y

Isn't canada still on fire with increasing crime rates? Why doesn't this faggot actually do something to help people rather than pretend to help people by selling out his countries export markets and shitting on those who lost their homes.

Okay guys, I think it is time for me to break it to you. Trudeau is not the one tweeting, a whole PR team is sitting behind that Twitter account.

Why? I made that bitch famous

All this is happening when Calvin Harris, her ex, exposed her for being a piece of shit and actually dragging down and talking shit about other artists like Katy Perry and Demi Lovato.

Best part about all this is that she released it on National Snake Day.

But user, if you kill ISIL, ISIL wins; if you put out the fire, the fire wins. Have the "Gamers Are Dead" articles not taught you anything? Now gamers are winning left right and center ever since they died.

First, Bernie endorses Clinton on Cow Appreciation Day, now this.

Whoops.

It was built for the ps3 so yes. Unless you really need a steelcase.

Its fun to see one idiot pulling the "muh women are turned down for positions" card when it is illegal in cnada and has been for a while. It is even better when people keep on proving the idiot wrong and the idiot moves the goalposts.

And prices for even basic necessities like food are jumping up fast. My country went to shit in less than a year

Would not suprise me if he made it or a pr team made it

>mfw when aryan 3d waifus

Neat.

SJWs and Ideologues who puff their chests the most and build their image around their ideological purity are often the most vile, hateful, nasty shits around. The trend continues to hold true.

Is the animator-user still plunking away at that?

I see, bloodborne and nier might be a second reason

Got you covered mate.

Better learn nip or get a taste for 8-4 censoring. And if the latter, leave.

I gotta do that ED ritual more often. This is fucking glorious

dang I forgot

I assume all the liberal predictions of walkouts and such turned out to come to nothing?

Yup.

I've been seeing a resurgence of anti-trump articles here in Canada, maybe because of that.

Also some weird thing about a plagiarized speech. I should stay better informed but I can't stand the medias.

Thanks a lot.

Probably referring to this.

FOR HER

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones

A speech his wife made, not him
They are fucking desperate

I actually didn't know the name of the song, myself. You're alright, user.

They who?

And I bet it was only plagiarized in their head.

Given that she said that she wrote it, she might need some more education cause that fails turn it in right away.

She used

One sentence Obongos wife did

FOR HER
THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

More like five.

They are desperate, though it is funny, since turd is more than willing to suck trump cock. He even stated he was neutral to trump whan asked to shit on him by king nig. And the ndp being screwy with the elbow thing pissing off moderates at the ndps childish behavior, the cons are going to get back in.

And from what I heard, obongos wife plagarized the speech from some no name senator.

I've been curious for a while now, what is the egg fondling thing about? It's the only one I don't get.

The fuck does it have to do with trump though? She's not the one running for president, its all a non issue being blown up by the left, it only helps him because they are bullying his immigrant wife

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's much better if she just used Rick Astley's song in its entirety.

Did not say it did, but the hypocracy of them not calling out michellle because they like king nigger is sad.

Elections are still far away.

No word about this in the media I bet.

Turd is a puppet, and knows that he has to play nice no matter who gets in, but if he plays too nice with satan, the libs will geel betrayed and turn on him for all the errors that people including us have been calling him on since day 1.

And you will never see them calling out a strong independent black woman unless they are a auntie tam.

^^^THIS^^^

mfw rickrolled by GOP

Its one of the words I can never spell right.

And this is funny, since it implies hillary is the fucking wicked witch of the west. And the author of the oz books was able to write strong female characters and encouraged strong father-child relations, something most modern liberals cant into at all.

Whoops, screwed that up

>>>/n/465728

I'm pretty sure Hillary is going to win. The SJ cancer is still strong and I don't think the US as a whole will be able to resist the attraction of the 'first woman president'.

RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT OR YOUR COMPUTER WIFE WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

You don't understand, user.
This isn't just any female president, this is Hillary Fucking Clinton, the wife of Monica Lewinski's boyfriend, a person so bad at their job that the only memorable thing she did was something she didn't do.

We can even probably even remove a ton of support for Hillary just by pointing out that if she continues the Clinton family's trend of being utter shit there will only ever be one female president.

Hillary is not retaining female support as well as she admits. And the bernie crowd sounds like it will vote 3rd or no pres over either. And normalfags are waking up to how bad sojus is faster than they would like. Its going to be close, but trump is enacting his books second phase now. Lower the proposal to more reasonable sounding points and then pitching those. No wall but a more secure fence, no immigrants from countries lacking a documentation system, more strict vetting process. Right now is close, and being a defeatist until defeat helps noone.

Apparently Melania Trump's speech was similar to Michelle Obama's 2008 speech, naturally that's all the media is focusing on even though the speech was meant to humanize trump a bit.

Shes the wicked witch, but uglier and more evil. And sjws are her flying monkeys.

Some dumbass made an article about how opening Kinder Surprise toys was akin to rape.

Can confirm. I can't in good conscience vote for Trump or Hillary, so I voted for Sanders in the primary, and will vote for Johnson in the general.

Both are really unpopular. If HIllary wins it'll be because of Trump, if Trump wins it'll be because of Hillary.

>>>/n/465780
archive.is/LFyoo
NOT BIG BROTHER EVERYONE
Those who trade freedom for safety for freedom get neither.

Oh, and a certian goon pops up in the article

Bringo

Twitter is trash and, to be honest, Leslie Jones doesn't look very good… at all.

Shes no halle barry or skin diamond.

She's not even Jane Marie.

There is some asian in that one or caucasain. But shemale passes better. Heh

>>>/gamergatehq/324724
NOW IS THE IDEAL TIME TO PUSH ROTTING MEAT

Let Gawker die with Denton so no one can revive it.

Send the clear message that pushing agendas will ruin your career and life- and everyone in the nearby vicinity.

0 hype till the game is actually.

Please do not censor the scene atlus. And kek for the GTO face.

How would one feel?

Or no bra and impy braless?

blonde rise best girl

A little more aroused, given that contrasting clothing is one of my fetishes. Coupling that with large breasts is an instant boner from me.

I'm so mad I forgot to finish my sentence.

They'll just cut the entire sequence out.

Seriously I wanna be excited but I just can't anymore, not for JP devs, everyone is so fucking cucked nowadays.

I got him! Finally. Collecting blocks like pokemans.

But the brackets means you are a jew. He blocked a jew, that neo nazi mysoginist.

Thats why it is called cautious optomism. But after #smt and sega america having a literal shitposter for pr, they might not risk changing anything to lose sheckles.

What?

Trump believes in borders

I just want to know how they managed to come up with a soundtrack so damn funky. It sounds really fun.

Yes it does.

Some new UN bullshit.

The internet is not a right, but those who are like kluless and want an echo chamber should leave.

As if they matter. They have pissed all their credibility away long ago.

archive.is/KrVhr
I really do enjoy that second tweet. Really shows what Gallant thinks about other than jerking off to GG.

Shoji Meguro is pretty much a genius.

So was it plagarism when michelle stole it too?

Never had any credibility

Has there been a World War since? It's working then.

So we should hold you accountable when you harrased metcedes and hold randi accountable for well, her entire life on the internet?

When SJW faggots say "online abuse" they mean "disagreement with SJWs"

Wait, but if you don't let abusers access the internet, haven't you denied them a "fundamental human right"?
You can't have it both ways.

That aside, you don't get "abused" on the internet. At worst, you get excessive spam messages on one or two platforms because you're too stupid to use different names in different places.
And you'll notice it doesn't matter, because most platforms worth their shit let you block people, or you can just make new accounts and start over, no big deal.

Online anonymity makes you virtually impervious to online abuse because nobody knows who the fuck you are, yet these people are the ones trying to throw it away in favor of safety.

No world war because they abuse their weight like tyrants. Did not see them stop the korean, vietnam, lybian, or iranian wars and conflicts.

Yep. I vote for competence over incompetence, and experience and consistency over a loose cannon with no experience.

Also, IDGAF who is Jewish, and I support open borders. Believe it or not, we're not all stormfags here.

They'll argue that you lose a right when you abuse it, ignoring the whole 'fundamental' part. It's only fundamental when they claim it. You know them by their hypocrisy.

Wut program

>NO, THEN THEY'LL JUST WIN! I HAVE TO FIGHT THEM!
Are these people fucking ten years old?

Fixed.

Open borders are retarded

Mexicans hate whites and blacks

And this is why immigration hurts 3rd world countries.

Open borders only make sense when every country on the world is on the same level. So not in a thousand years.

Yeah open-boarders work great; just look at Germany! No problem whatsoever.

But open borders gives me a +1 bonus to culture and and gold!

Honey Select.
pastebin.com/NZS28fMr
Old threads: archive.is/Ay1Op || archive.is/x13tJ

I got it to run but I can't get the translation to work.

We could help if we told the people who come from 3rd world countries to go and take their knowledge and improve the countries they came from. But to do that, they would have to use some force and noone wants to do that.

Auto captions ftw

I never even installed the program. I just pointed another user to pictures of Danielle.

It was YouTube's auto-captions.

Open borders suck.
The best option is a closed borders with a nonbiased immigration process that focuses on supplying skilled labor to positions where they are needed, especially in smaller business sectors. The H-1B program fails to do this at current and should be completely overhauled.
It's currently a lottery system, which is fucking retarded.

But why go back when you're living in an economic powerhouse that you can change to better suit your "cultural needs"?

I knew that.

It's what I'd do with refugees: Train them, supply them and send them back home to fix their damn country. If necessary incorporate them into some development aid project. Lots of money wasted on ineffective development aid. Using manpower from people that should actually care about their country would improve that efficiency.

I've never seen a picture of Shirley Temple as a teenager before.

Slippery stromfaggot. Own your shit.

NB4 acidtripfag pontification

Thats what was implied initially, but look at how king nogger and turd act, they do not want the refugees to leave, even after hearing the refugees want to leave, and I suspect they will do everything in their power to keep them from leaving.

Black people and non jewish arabians hate jews too you know. And I dare you to call a muslim a neonazi in perso and record it. I dare you.

Politicians are always full of shit. Their words are worthless. I don't care what was implied by any of them. Only what's done matters anyway. Promises and implications are nothing.

Ha. Mexican hate everyone except whites. The only mexicans who hate whites are ghetto gang banger who have a chip on their shoulders, but we do hate the blacks which is kind of a good and bad thing. Mexican gangs in the US are bound by race, christianity and are less likely to start a turf war with other mexican gangs which is the opposite of black gangs. Because of this most ghetto neighborhoods are seeing black flight cause the mexican gangs are driving black gangsters and their family's out. And that video is full of shit. A lot of those other nations have a much lower cost of living compared to the US.

lewd

Indeed. Take Common core for example. The pitch was minimum standard goals for what the students shold know and be able to do, methods do not matter. The practice, indoctoinization and forced singular method for solving things which is very obtuse.

So I was looking up this internet as human right thing, and I ed up on Foreign Policy, and I spot pic related.

He's publicly displaying his orders now.

It was bound to happen. When you don't protect your education system actively against bias and ideologues, they will swarm it in an attempt to shit their indoctrination directly into the head of every child in the nation.

He lives his entire life on twitter, huh?

Slip and slide fags. ID politics is cancer.

The Internet is a fundamental right.
Twitter is not.

I assume you're talking about the video in
It does have a point though, immigration as a humanitarian effort does not fucking work because those poor countries have too much population growth to do much against poverty.
As for refugees, you're supposed to just let them visit, not have them become permanent fixtures of your country.
Also, fucking send them away when they want to leave.

You mean ? Because bote the states and canada are doing what they can to entice those who could do some good for their countries to come here for themselves. And the cost of living may be lower, however, the eviroments that people are living in are also less hospitable, not to say america or canada are paragons of saftey, health or intellect.

Ouch, he is dmage controlling hard.

Lel, you funny. They booted the jews long before from some of their countries, and do not like the neonazis knowing that most nazis hate them.

Kinda like democracy? Yeah I very much prefer this option.

I'm going to ignore the straw, as I do. Hitler praised and allied himself with Muslims, and neonazi Muslims are numerous today.

I once met a black neonazin skinhead. Hilarious that.

Hitler did praise them, he even praised the negro, but he did not "align" with them other than say each should have a country for their own. But modern day muslims at least western muslims would not align wit neonazis and the neonazis would not align with anyone not aryan.

Only blacks and Cubans. Asians, whites, middle easterners and Indians don't bother us.

And it is only really the wealthy cubans, who fled to America prior to Castro.

And hatred of blacks goes without saying. When you are stuck in the ghetto trying to raise your family around a bunch of gangbangers from broken houses, you tend to hate them. Mexican gangs at least respect the family unit as long as you don't interrupt their drug trade.

Oh and Guatemalans, but mainly because they are Mexico's Mexico.

Explain La Raza tho

Ok, I laughed.

Leigh alexander made an article that wrote about the kinder egg opening scene like it was a rape.

Milo's account was suspended, again. I'm sure this has to do with the ghostbusters and he told will wheaton to shut up.

I'm not saying there aren't Hispanic cucks, but we also have people who fought against immigration.

Cesar Chavez was very vocal about restricting and limiting immigration and critical of La Raza, which pretty much operates like BLM in the terms of "fuck whitey, imma get mine" and "whites can only be allies". Hell the UFW even set up border patrols to help prevent illegal immigrants.

My own Mexican Grandfather was very vocal against the mass immigration proposed by La Raza, he said he worked damned hard to get in and be part of this great nation and letting in a bunch of freeloaders will destroy us (the hispanic community)

they never learn, he will double his follower count again

MILO JUST GOT PERM SUSPENDED FROM TWITTER

archive.is/ulo3D

Hitler praised Islam over Christianity, and worldwide, there are many Muslim followers of his ideology, i.e. neonazis.

Face it. Stormfags, poltards or anyone else unironically saying (((da joos))) are practicing ID politics, just like SJWs and Islamist Fascists.

pre written article expecting him to get banned?

Can somebody tell me what the fuck a harassment campaign is?
I've apparently been participating in one for the past two years now and I still haven't figured it out.
Is it just disagreeing with people?

Yeah, sure

See

Now they gone and done it.

Wasn't @jack tweeting at leslie yesterday for her to message him in private. I wouldn't be surprised if she laid the blame all on him since he is the only one with a name, and demanded that twitter remove him

twitter.com/doxyonta/status/755586757735788544

Nintendo is taking down more porn

According to well-off hipsters in San Francisco, yeah. Can't have anyone telling someone they're being a jackass, that's abuse! (But it's totally okay for them to abuse people for having the wrong opinions)

If he's the one that caused the suspension, it's a pretty stupid move. Milo's tweets were pretty fucking tame, and he's been trying to work on the "social media silences conservatives" angle for a while.

disagreeing with people + having more followers than the person disagreed with?

gays get kicked of twitter, disabled programmers get denied payment services– no laws broken

ideologues are so far without self-awareness, they will be throwing rocks at women driving cars any day now…

nothing of value was lost

I don't know who it is, I just saw lewdgamer retweet it

Mark Dice talked about twitter.com/illegally_doppe . Any GooberGrape interested, you got a SJW to mess with.

He will be back in half an hour.

And peiple were accusing noj. Well, there is your proof that noa is the ones pulling this shit.

THE POWER OF PAIN COMPELLS YOU

Why? Milo is a big boy and aside from calling her a black dude post block was very civil.

For you

That's kinda hot actually.

Don't feed the trolls has at least been a thing for as long as I have been on the internet (November 2003), yet a celebrity with her resources has neither figured that out nor had anyone tell her so. That boggles my mind. Is ego a factor in this whole shitshow?

guess they actually mean it this time

She thought shopped tweets were people hacking into her account.

She also thought that the DK rap was racist.

She's not that bright.

"Don't feed the trolls" was rule zero of the internet. The fact that rich hipsters and celebrities came in and threw that rule right out the window because it didn't allow them to get social validation pisses me off to no end.

As Revenge for Milo. Also this person said Tiffany Trump was ugly according to Mark Dice ( twitter.com/MarkDice/status/755587725437186048 ). @BohnetGage is ready to fuck with her

Kill yourself, would you kindly?

Can Milo sue twitter now?

They've "meant it" every time before, milo has breitbart at his beck and call, he could smear the everloving shit out of them for silencing a gay man

Sue for what? Money? Twitter is bleeding cash

I'm just in awe about this. All the shit that he's done, and getting blocked by a celebrity after telling her to calm down was "the final straw."

I'll never play a game again. This shit is too enticing and never gets old.

They threw it out because they are the bullies, harrasers and assailants irl and have never once been on the reciving end up until the internet. And the are very allergic to their own medicine.

He got this before, yes? Its not going to be permenant.

Go play witcher faggot.

He's a good boy, who didn't do anything.

Leslie, on the other hand, is a good boi who dindu nuffin.

Bara is cancer

Like he's not going to play that card tomorrow.

Banning Milo just as he's about to do his thing at the republican convention

Surely a coincidence.

This shit ain't stopping me from playing the KoFXIV demo.

W E W
E E
W E W

His influence is really high at this point, it won't help much, beyond not providing a decent means to measure how many people are listening to him.

Wait a second. Does this faggot's twitter name in "princess" in moon runes?

La Raza is likely controlled opposition funded by Mexican think tanks or/and the DNC. Why would a workers right movement that lives in the United Sates support NAFTA, when it only benefits Mexico?

Man, when are they going to learn that this shit just makes him stronger?

Well he did call her a black man. That has got to count for at least 2.73 fee-fees.

Not that there's a case for lawsuit. But that's all the more reason to try, as Twitter would have to offer part of itself to him. A man can dream.

WHEN I WAS

They've been around for a while

Their more like spic KKK

Think they will cower down? Or do you think they will keep him gone?

That is the question.

If dubs, he'll be unbanned by tommorow

I think it was just today that I saw some SJW saying that the only reason Milo wasn't banned yet was because his followers would start the whinemageddon.

I do not know this meme. Would you elaborate?

A YOUNG BOY

Never.

Kinda like how we're dead but nobody will shut up about us.

Seriously any board on Holla Forums, mention GamerGate, instant butthurt replies.

Yeah, but that happened after she told him to go fuck himself and blocked him.

MY FATHER

Nevermind

confirmed unbanned the day after tomorrow

Welp… Twitter said that they were planning to politically interfere. Breitbart is right, and he might be perma-suspended.

Jacks the one who banned him, so its unlikely they'll bail him out.

TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

That's fine, that just means he's the one that finally proved Milo right.

twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/755596072223858689

Looking forward to the Twitter hijinx of Not Milo Yiannopoulos, who definitely isn't Milo Yiannopoulos.

There's the character for "Hi", but there's no "Me", just an X. I've never seen an X use for "Me"

I've seen a lot of people use the hiragana character for Hi in their names, most of them niggers who probably don't know what it means

Mexico has too many internal problems to be able to pull off this kind of thing

This is more likely, the DNC at the very least enables them.

They wouldn't, which is why the UFW was highly against both La Raza and illegal immigration. They even did border patrols to catch illegal immigrants.

Bingo.

The faggot mixed hiragana and katakana. The first symbol is "hi" in hiragana, the second is "me" in katakana.

I tried to start playing it in January.

It's July now.

I haven't even finished the first chapter.

it's breaking news, twitter is run by morons I swear.

twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/755589273148096513

Forgot to add this for reference. realkana.com/katakana/

Fucking why

FTFY, but you aren't that far off.

That photo might be a good exploitable, look at that nice rectangular screen on the reflection.

Context you faggot

are you retarded?

Kluweless retweeted it

What just happened?

Do the math

HES GONNA TAKE THE PODIUM?

BENNY BOY!!!!!

He's at the top now! I'm so proud of him!

Retard happy Milo got b&

Probably because he doesn't know shit and somebody who doesn't know shit told him it said princess. Don't get what that has to do with some my chemical romance meme.

Holy shit. Glinner blamed the leslie thing on GG. The funny part is he is also mad that not enough people are retweeting him or supporting her.

Look at that, nobody cares about some weird looking black woman Twitter meltdown. Who would've thought?

I know Milo got banned I just don't know who the fuck most of these people are.

He's about to. 20 minutes before he takes the podium, Twitter permanently suspended him. Co-incidence? Not really.

That's a bit of a stretch but okay.

Tell that cretin that we blame the IRA bombings on him. It makes just as much sense.

That retard blames literally everything on GamerGate.

LMAO

Bob Chipman is happy about this.

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/755590872473952256

Coincidence? Debatable. Bad timing? You bet your ass - and with an audience of at least a thousand correct and bully me if I'm wrong here to hear about it, this fire might be unstable.

where can I watch this?

So Milo is literally going to say that twitter just banned an outspoken gay man at the fucking RNC

Oh man this is going to be glorious.

No bad tactics, only bad targets.

We also have people trying to falseflag us on Holla Forums and other boards. Probably trolls, but Izzy did the same shit so it could be SJW faggots.
>>>Holla Forums406699

Accidentally linked the thread and not the specific samefag posts. No bully pls.

REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE FALSEFLAGGING PLANS

How did it take two years for me to notice that.

c-span.org/video/?412400-1/rnc-delegates-nominate-donald-trump-president

Already ahead of you.
archive.is/tlVrh

Also while I'm on the topic of hispanic shit, if anyone is out there giving crap about Reagan saying "Make America great again" before Trump, remind them that Obama took "Yes we can" from Cesar Chavez's "Si se puede".

Also looks like the whole gang of literally whos is now talking about how brave twitter is for fianlly banning milo and how amazing it is. They are also talking about how it is Milo who is the pedo for shitting on Pedobutts now.

They don't care. They called Trump antisemetic for clipart but brushed off Disney using the same shit for Frozen Merchandise.

Imagine fucking up this hard.

He can't call them out on it because he's banned.

Now they are free to talk shit and say the worst rumors about him as they please.

links

Caps

Wonder why ben would be trending?

Bingo.

And I am pretty sure he stole "hope" from most politicians and mlk. Mlk is 1 000 000 the black man obama is.

You forgot
archives

user might be from New York and showing what's trending there.

It's the city that never sleeps, so they would probably show interest in a man who never wakes up.

Forgot to include them.

my mistake, this is day2 and not live

You had me very confused user. Where is live?

They seem to be happy he's gone, but once Twitter bans everyone they don't like, they won't get as much attention as they want.

Seriously, is she incapable of going five minutes without lying through her teeth and go "B-BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE!"

All I'm hearing is REV UP THOSE ARCHIVES.

I honestly wonder how long this will last considering how every time they do it their stock prices fall down and they lose money. I find it funny how the final straw with milo was just telling leslie to calm down.

Archive you little shart

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING YOU CRUDDY IDIOT! DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU?
archive.is/9eC9K

archive.is/bsqYL
archive.is/pjLb8
archive.is/B8qoO
archive.is/Da5pv

archive.is/uw4fB
Bonus archive for weebs: archive.is/uw4fB

I thought that was Las Vegas.

also meant for

9gag and reddit did go all out on her, saying mean things to her. One sang the DK Rap to her, another posted this to her. It's just awful.

Well yeah, but it is still good to have it in your arsenal when debating someone.

Truth.

Now that I think about it, its sketchy that she cropped the account that attached that pic. Real sketchy.

Screencap
Archive
Spread

Arm for war, fellas! Spread it on Twitter and show the world how bigoted feminists and SJW's are! Go for it!

Wow the victim brigade already at it.

You mean your publically available nudes Chelsea?

Like my god its been what an hour and she's already yelling its about her.

Fuck, spoiler was meant to be this: archive.is/Dxlp3
Bully me

Billy this nerd

Her commercially available and gross nudes, and only 2 people should really have beef with milo, and its not the 2 retards here

It's amazing. They're both blacklisted in the industry for being complete shit-stirrers, less and less people are donating to their Patreon by the day, but they JUST. WON'T. FUCK. OFF. I'd dare to say they're worse than Manly Tears when it comes to being attention whores.

Luckily I have a counter for billying.

Whom?

this is it i think, wilders is speaking atm

All this Milo thing made me realize how I despise social medias.

And he stole that from the filipinos.

WHERE CAN I WATCH MILO RIP ON TWITTER LIVE?

Can we flood Zoe's twitter with benign animu weebshit for shits n' giggles?

Methwhale and pedobutts those 2 are jokes even more than the above 2 retards, and will definitly be scapegoats in the future for those up the totem, since their sins are well documented.

Whoops, nevermind

Holla Forums is a social media.

Don't forget Miss "I fucked Weev," Shanley. Once it came out that she was openly racist and an all-out sociopath, her career as a "tech consultant" for Silicon Valley was pretty much over.

Antisocial media, maybe.

You know what I meant.

not surprised really

This thing lagging badly, or is just my shitty internet?

I missed when he made articles like that. Really fucked with their influence.

archive.is/zSQ6H
Miss I should get free flights and paid hotels stays from companies even though I'm a Journalist is not sad that Milo is gone.

archive.is/nOzhF

kek, they're still trying to act like that shirtless pic of Nick is child porn? I've got tons of family pics at the beach that would count as child porn by that standard.

Oh yeah, that picture of him when he was like 24. I still can't believe they're trying to claim that's "a picture of a 14 year old."

works fine for me, i have no idea when milo will be on tho

i thought he was supposed to be speaking already

Kek, but I'm not seeing Milo.

Just realized the trans thing is about pedobutts nick.

Forgot that one.

Ftc violation that we should report?

I can believe that was him at 14 honestly, I was just as hairy at that age. The thing is that a picture of a guy with his shirt off shouldn't be a big deal regardless of age.

I'm 28 and I don't have half the amount of chest and back hair "she" has in that picture.

DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
I'll have the chicken.
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL
DESTROY US ALL

Haven't stopped in one of these threads in like a year. Just wanted to thank you glorious bastards for making Denton Bankrupt. You've seriously made my whole month. Today is a great day.

The funny part is that Butts was in his 20s.

YO IS THIS REAL!? I JUST SAW THIS ON TWITTER

Yeah, but now that he's a woman, somehow that picture of a guy is now a "topless nude." The amount of fucking mental gymnastics these people go through, my god.

BULLY THIS NERD

That show was ahead of its time.

Too bad if they try to reboot it, it'll be just like the Powerpuff girls, or like Samurai jack, which is in a state of development hell

Basically her Forbes editor told her to fuck off with that. She just wrote an article complaining about it.

Literally space Nazi. Probably due to RE:0096

If it is a photo of a cap, it is most likly fake unless they have a source archive too.

Not even greek have that hairy of a chest at 14.

Hmm, really makes you think…
Fuck off.

Really? I thought Jack was supposed to start soon.

I haven't heard shit about Samurai Jack, it says its suppose to start in 2016, but i heard of no more news about it.

My friends called me caveman over it.
I started shaving my feet when I hit my early 20's, I think I'm some missing link or something.

Thank the Hulkster, not us.

He's a real American, fighting the rights for everyman.

So like…Milo's gonna come back right? They won't get away with this, right?

Movie. Has the original creator as directo I think. But do not have hope.

Ok.

I got hairy legs and pits and tops of hands and feet. But the chest and sholders are getting pube like hair and it is gross.

Thanks bruv. And all we had to do to cause this was to just exist as the permanent boogeyman. Hulkster did destroy gawker though. With SMTxFE failing and Ghostbusters flopping, the only thing that lowers my mood is Milo's banning. To be honest, Milo will probably shitpost somewhere else or gt back on twitter.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MILO?

He's bigger than twitter now(Sort of but not really). This dude amassed an army of 338k people. Wherever he goes. Even without twitter he'll be fne

FELLAS!!!

And he isn't delivering a speech either, right?

Why must anons lie to me?

As soon as you said it.

They cannot stop him from getting a new account. But they will probably unban him, sojus idiots will whine but ultimatly do nothing, and it will be buisness as usual.

me and my big mouth

MILO'S HERE
THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS FAGGOT

"Permanently" banninated from twitter. I cant see it being permanent, I was under the impression every ban he's gotten was "permanent".

**>I got hair on top of my feet
Its on the bottom of mine too if I don't shave them, like they actually get covered with hair, I started shaviing them because it was pretty embarrassing when I would be barefoot in public as it drew stares.**

BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

You'll have to blow the image up to a much larger res to make it work.
I tried at native res and it doesn't work well.

The funny part is after twitter banned milo, stock prices are in free fall and a lot of investors are sick of this shit.

Am I the only user here that doesn't give a shit about Milo's twitter account?

FUCKING MILO

Where?

read the thread nigger.

THE GLORIOUS FAGGOT IS HERE

World Wide

The absolute madman

I hope they don't, because Milo is going to wreck Twitter. He has a scoop on the owner and BLM leader being gay together. And he's getting involved with RNC. I don't remember, but I thought he was going to give a speech. I saw a little of the RNC today, they are pretty pissed off about political correctness and liberals babying everyone.
Milo getting permanently suspended would be a huge win for him. And Twitter already did it, they'll look retarded and the SJWs will turn on them if they turn back on it. It's going to be awesome to watch.
Politically correct liberals have control of huge portions of the media, they went as far as shutting down my account with hundreds of thousands of followers because they didn't like what I had to say.

They really fucked up this time. Every time before this they fucked up, but now Milo is reaching the point where he can go in front of every moderate or conservative in America and reach them with the bullshit he gets. It's going to be glorious. And all these SJWs celebrating that Milo is gone from Twitter is going to be even more hilarious. They act like Twitter is the only place this person has any influence. He's going to a big convention and he writes for a big website.

When Milo makes his move, it's going to be absolutely amazing to see how all the SJWs flip out about how "evil white America from not current year" is embracing Milo. There's going to be a lot of salt about this from SJWs in the coming days. I can promise it.

It's the principle, man.

They look so happy together.

Kojima is clearly a bottom.

WHAT HAPPEN

???

??

?

It's pretty clear they're censoring him for his political beliefs.
That's bad.
What if they start banning others?
We aren't exactly a popular group on twitter, so GG-related accounts could be next.
Lots of people use them for staying up to date on happenings. It matters.

He basically called Twitter stupid for suspending him when he has a shitload of media outlets at his disposal.

Honestly, it's not much smaller than cuckchan's thumbnails. It should work for more recognizable images.

Milo has tons of media outlets at his disposal, he was on fucking CNN after his checkmark got removed.

Twitter is retarded.

Nope

Hue

I also got bacne, but it kinda went innert. Does not spread, but does not leave either

They will go after non openly rad leftist pornstars at some point.

Yooooooo

(Checked)
Supplying billy for

Perhaps.
It's just very limiting.

Oh god, let him shit on Twitter, please, please… Something about a social network dominated by social justice bigots…

its run by a guy who's too retarded to run his own website and tries to save face by trying to save his fair maidens

What the hell do you think?

I wasn't claiming to be Milo you fag.

Didn't thin guy shit all over #GG in a Tweetchain back at the beginning? I want to say he was talking to LW…. I vaguely recall it being one of our first "Oh shit!" moments about Twitter being co-opted.

HAHAHAHAHA HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I can't watch the stream on this toaster. What's he sayin?

Boy, guess who's really happy that Milo's gone off Twitter. She's literally shaking in her boots when Milo challenged him in a live debate to prove her theories and accusations about video games, gamers and the industry itself and she have the gall to be this smug.

Where's the archive?

Billy this faggot for not archiving.

No clue, honestly i was here since the beginning, but everything just seems like a blur now. I'm tired as hell and just wish people worked together more.

At this point im considering quitting Twitter since there's nothing left if they're gonna be run by complete incompetent owners who are willing to censor different opinions based on "my feelings". yeah it was always there and was always like that, but Milo seem to have some sort of…being there, like if he was there, there was still hope maybe for the website.

WHAT DID HE SAY?

I don't either

I also don't care.

archive.is/GZtrJ

And then every single loser who "fights against" us is circlejerking around that image.

I'm almost certain that account isn't run by him.

To be honest, why would it be, regardless of twitter sinking, the man has his money, would you bother with the shit that goes on it.

Hell do you ever see the guy who invented Tumblr saying anything? Nope.

This is gonna be nothing but hitpieces tomorrow isn't it

He's going to march through Muslim ghettos in Sweden YES. Will Milo die a martyr?

I swear these people are retards, they have no idea how much of a misstep this is. Pisses me off that this is the quality of our opposition and all their media connections just let them skate by anyways.

It's not really a misstep when the only people who actually listen to them have their heads as far up their own ass as their "heroes." Seriously, outside the San Fran circlejerk, they don't even register as a blip on the public radar.

Only heard of him when he says he regrets creating it in the first place.

I find it funny that Chris Kluwe is trying to be relevent.

and its not like FF have any right to gall when they refuse to debate Milo, those pansies are too scared to debate anyone outside their ideology because they KNOW they'll get their shit slapped.

While Chris is too much of a fucking chickenshit to debate anyone besides laughing at their faces to get them to mess up, despite being slapped down many times before by Mercedes.

I hope Milo comes back, that'll give me immense satisfaction if he does and we'll have a reason to be smug cunts.

Problem is the circlejerk holds a lot of influence. Like tentacles protruding from their bubble. You smack one hard enough and it retreats back inside, but another one snakes out somewhere else.

It kinds reminds of that Kraken boss from FFXIV a long time back, actually. We fight the tentacles for a while, and every so often get to shank the boss itself in the eye. Rinse and repeat.

Milo will use this in his overall strategy for sure, but still - he's lost a huge part of his immediate, short-attention-span audience. A silver lining doesn't make for a lack of clouds, and this is nothing to celebrate.

That was fake, but still led the proto-tumblr SJWs to chimp out.

It will be better if Milo's never unbanned so that conservatives can have a field day with the progressive censorship.

One one hand, thats a good thing too.

On another, i want him back to just be infinitely smug to those cunts. Its a short satisfaction i want.

I think we have forgotten that Based Mom delivered us the biggest scarlet letter in the early months of #GamerGate that the problem isn't the media itself, they're just the marionettes used as megaphones by the said feminists and SJW's. It is the feminist-ran academia and agencies that are the source of the problem. I know, some of the people in here and most of the people in Twitter that supports #GamerGate don't want to dive into this ideological attrition because they still think that combating ideology is a political act. Time to rethink that and actually get going on chipping away the halls that they have dominated for 5 decades and let the light inside those rooms and expose them to the world for who they are.

Oh right, i forgot that Based mom is still around.

We still have her atleast.

I disagree, I want to see their fucking smug smiles broken in two.

Yeah, I'd prefer the "social media hates wrongthink" thing, myself. I mean, seriously, like I said, what Milo did yesterday was very fucking tame for it to be a "final strike," like they were looking for any excuse to perma-ban him. Thing is, they were stupid enough to do it, like Milo ended up saying, at a time when he was going to speak at the RNC and has a shitload of media outlets at his disposal.

Sommers is a hypocrite that's quick to throw a man under the bus as soon as a woman screams assault if he's a political opponent of hers even if there's video evidence to the contrary. In the end she's no different from any other feminist.

I'm still going

They lost banning milo

I'm not going now

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700
Tentative title is "Started From The Bottom Now We Here Edition".
Anything to add/change besides and ?

I think we're good #gamergate wise.

Maybe this?

Done. Anything else?

I know, and i dont recommend people to quit now, I'm cheering you, im cheering everyone on, and i dont want people to quit after this bullshit. This is a happening and its big.

I'm just a little weary at the moment, i'll probably get back up again soon, but now i wanna sleep.

The worst he said was black dude. And admittidly, she is kinda manish in the jaw.

She erred because she is human and had a huge bias for cruz. We do not throw people under the bus for erring. And like milo, our relationship with her is symbiotic. And the lady did exagerate the touch on the shoulder that corey did. though he was a dumbass for not getting security to remove her instead of himself.

lol, are they really going to stand with that kind of a person?
An irony of these people who watched and smirked while arabs went for milo's head, while lining with a crazed maniac not because of sympathy towards her but because it's about milo

No thanks

Yes, because that side of her will never be exposed to the world in a nonstop barrage of coverage

Archive faggot. Archive everything there.

>they actually want you to believe that harassment on Twitter would magically disappear with this one person
Yeah, totally not Orwellian at all.

She dindu nuffin

archive.is/https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg*

Good, now spread it in the leslie tag.

this'll only probably make it worse since Nero was fucking huuuuge

Do any of these people do anything outside of being on twitter? I swear all I see these fags do is talk about how twitter disagreements are now harassment and how online harassment will cause real violence. All glinner does is act like a hypocrite who does the same things he hates other people do.

Right side of history, you know? The means don't matter, only the ends. Once they have won, and in their minds there is no doubt about it, they will rewrite the records to fit the narrative.

Those who won the war make up their own history.

Or something along those lines

Nah, outside of calling in favors to get guest spots and going to conventions expecting fanboys of shows they were involved with to suck their dicks, their careers are pretty much over.

That and totem pole. Those with sin to the bottom and await to be scapegoats relative to said sin.

Really it all amounts to who releases the #Gamergate book first. Cause so far no one has.

you really wanna know what these people do for life?

But anita and quin already had one released and quins second theoretical book is going to be a theoretical movie. You just do not understand shitlord.

Well, technically, Felicia Day did. Or that one dude who jerked off the entire Indie Hipster circlejerk and only sold fifty copies.

Honestly I don't see it mattering much either way. It's not like any of the times he's helped GG it's been via twiter.

I know, but you would think these fags have a hobby. We don't all spend our days here shitposting, right? We at least occasionally play videogames and actually can take breaks. I also cannot imagine being such a spiteful, vindictive, and hypocritical piece of shit like these faggots. I honestly feel bad since it seems like they can't enjoy anything in life outside of shitting on other people and trying to get things censored to feel empowered. I help out a homeless shelter. I play /tg/ shit with friends and try to teach others how to play. I play games. These guys just seem to be miserable.

Worst AA villain ever.

Only reasonalble means justify the end.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes. They're miserable, see people having fun, and because they're miserable, they see anything fun as "problematic." After all, how dare people actually enjoy life when they don't know how hard it is to be a 20-something year old trust fund hipster on the internet?

It blows my mind. I see these people who just seem miserable 24/7. I have had a lot of bullshit happen to me in my life, but at least I keep on going rather than just be so miserable to the point of no return.

Many have money counting for a hobby.

Many are miserable because they have everything already aside from power over peoples life and death of course. read the outsiders. They are the rich fuckheads.

Shitpost?

Not necessary in my opinion.

Further talking about misery, that now reminded me of the movie somehow.
Annie demanding the author, Paul, to write what she wants. And if he doesn't comply then she punishes him, blames him and finally tells him that it's all for the best

Really? At least all of these were worse and frankly I would argue even more are far worse than Means. I found him pretty entertaining. Not everyone can be Gant or Engarde.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD