Ontario will take your kids if you aren't a faggot

faithwire.com/2017/06/06/weve-entered-an-era-of-totalitarian-power-ontario-law-allows-gov-to-seize-children-from-parents-who-oppose-gender-transition/

archive.is/sFTbr

========================

========================

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fxcK1
cytu.be/r/krautsynch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we fucking annex Canada now?

Canada never ceazes to amaze me.

They've gone full totalitarian in a bad way

Then : Heh, look at Lisa behaving like a tomboy. She'll grow out of it soon.

Now : Oh mah gawd, mah little Timmy is acting like a sissy? Well we have to help him by cutting his dick off!

What the fuck happened? When did people start enabling mental illness to this extent?

That's the irony of liberalism I suppose. Liberal in theory, totalitarian, tyrannical and genocidal in practice.

I wonder if I can apply for political asylum in the US as a political/religious refugee. I don't want my kids to grow up under this disgusting family ruining shit.

This guy is serious fucking cancer
archive.is/fxcK1

Vote Ontario libertarians next election. By far the least cucked , and no border issue as its at the province level

Oh okay, so they basically were blackmailed in some way or another.
Fucking Beautiful
Fucking Dyke and her Gargoyles

Her pic of her sitting in the corner of a mosque isn't even worth this shit anymore.

So much so that I've even started thinking of running for Conservative or Independent in about 5 to 10 years or so.

laying the foundation for mainstreaming paedophilia.

if a child can determine their own sex, they can determine their own sexual partner, this is legal precedent and preparation for huge social problems down the road.

who wants to have children in this future timeline? each step is an accommodation for a worldwide islamic caliphate.

The way things are going up there in Canuckistan, you'll probably be in jail for thought crimes in 5-10 years user.

If it comes to that I'll take a play out of Julien Assange
They can't arrest you of your outside the country in Political Asylum

dubs of truth, more then that they are also stripping away any ability for parents to protect their children, completely atomizing individuals by destroying parental authority. Strangers will have free rein at manipulating and drawing children away from their families.

Assuming it doesn't collapse under its own weight, Canadian California has no other choice but to split into two provinces - the GTA and the rest. The productive portion of ON that actually puts food on the table can no longer handle Toronto scum forcing immigration, degeneracy in the schools, carbon taxes, and all the social experiment garbage on them via the disproportionate electoral influence of clustered urban ridings. Toronto is a cancer that must be cut off from the remainder of the province. You know it's bad when the NDP is actually the preferable party compared to the totally cucked and likely compromised PC faggots and of course Wynne and her fellow deviants. Good Ontario needs to put down their joints and liquor and actually start paying attention to matters besides the NHL… fucking now.

Ottawa is pretty bad too. They already have Bank St designated for fags.

Rural Ontario is best Ontario
t.Québécois

Social acceptance campaign started 2 weeks ago in Québec with the notorious child fag queen

cytu.be/r/krautsynch

this gave me an idea for a campaign, we could go around tweeting shit like:

outcome would be pure kek. it would turn the agenda on its head.

How can people not see this for what it is?