Freemasonry is Judaism for Goyim

FREEMASONRY IS JUDAISM FOR GOYIM

I told my friend that Masons are scum and pedos and now he's mad at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1467413326393.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Pike-MoralsAndDogma.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Anti-Masonic_Exhibition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having a chuckle at this shabbos goy

The Masons are controlled by Jews. They're all part of their plan to run the world. However, honestly we NEED a "Jewish" kind of racial consciousness. If White people had even half the racial consciousness of the Jews, we'd slaughter all of them today.

Good stuff.

Here's the SS book on Freemasonry.

Freemasonry; Ideology, Organization, and Policy by Dieter Schwarz.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1467413326393.pdf

nice try nigger faggot.

Any initiation rites or symbols used in Masonry are from the Essenes, those who converted to Christianity and accepted Christ as their savior.

The only jews left on this earth believe the Pharisees & Suddacees laws and teachings, which aren't even close to the teachings of The Essenes. Their entire religion is foreign and stolen from various cults.

Pic related, Albert Pike explaining it in Morals and Dogma

resist.com/Onlinebooks/Pike-MoralsAndDogma.pdf

This doesnt even count all the times he BTFO's the Jewish war god Jehovah, likening him to the devil, because that is what he is.

Don't throw anyone under the bus unless you've actually read what these people believe you niggertouching faggot

and now you know why Jews HATE Palestinians.

What we have been witnessing, is a Holy War,
A Dogmatic, satanic war on all non Jews.

Freemasons came out of the Mason guilds that use to build the grand cathedrals.

The Grand Mastor builder for the Scottish churches created a strict lesson plan and moral code for new builders joining the guild.
Later, they started offering membership to people who weren't masons after society stopped being controlled by the church and men were looking for this type of ridged structure of discipline. It was a way to make money essentially for their guild and a way to network with other intellectuals for those who joined and weren't actual church builders.
The attraction was that they were actually intellectuals with a degree of knowledge because a lot of knowledge is hidden in Masonry, and most people didn't have access to the internet or large libraries or ancient truths. They offered 3 degrees to be exact, and it taught the secrets and moral codes of being a Master Mason. Eventually intellectuals begin to include the business community and networking clubs. Someone like Benjamin Franklin, being an early version of a scientist and an inventor would be the type to join such a group.

Freemasons begin to sell more and more degrees and eventually it became an esoteric larping form of degeneracy just like Holla Forums is becoming.

After Protestant William the Orange vs. King John the Catholic (and Cromwell selling England to the Jews essentially…) had their competition to unite Britain under one crown, the French King and Catholic Pope didn't want to get involved or choose sides to they outlawed it for Catholics.

With the church out of the picture, and being a uniting force for all different types of white Christian men, the Freemasons begin to plan revolutions in America and eventually France simply because that was the era they lived in.
A lot like what Holla Forums has become.

By the early 1900s Jews ruled and probably started using them for faggot and pedo blackmail prostitution and grooming camps, just like they do with modern higher-ups now.

Larping faggot. Essenes were desert niggers who lived in caves waiting for the end of the world

Good for him. And? Fuck him if he won't accept the truth.

This is what I'm talking about. This is low-level shit from a 1800s education and pure larping. I dont care if Albert Pike or whoever wrote it, he was a pleb too.

Zoroastrians had NO problem with physical matter, their enemy god was Angra Mainyu, a derivative of that Sanskrit word meaning 'angry' thoughts – implying ignorance. Their Creator God was the Lord of Wisdom.
It was Ignorance vs. Wisdom – not "matter verses Sophia", that's Jewish slave cult manipulation.

There is nothing wrong with nature or reality or the world, Zarathustra never taught this. It's Jewish Christian kike lies. Freemasons are plebs and should of stuck to building shit.

The rest of it is just references to the mystery schools of math (Pythagoras) and neo-platonics. Christians shut down the Plato schools and all the philosophers, so they had to run to the Persian courts to hide. And now Arabs take credit for math because of it. And that's why we had to borrow our books on Plato and shit from Arabs. Hundreds of years later the Church would declare them noble pagans and allow philosophy to return to Europe. That's why we can build shit now.

2 Shekels deducted from your bank account for not getting the first reply scholomo.

gonna need some sources. Where are your great works? If you think Albert Pike is a pleb, your literature must be unheard of.

You know Washington was a Mason right? So are we, or perhaps have we, been nothing more than a 250 year Jewish plan? And if you believe that, what for?

Whoops, there, kike.

Wait… Weren't Jesus' teachers from that sect?

thats my fucking point, OP is a faggot

Quit pushing your jew masonry kike shit schlomo.

I'm working on it.
Still, you'd be better off with Joseph Cambell and Carl Jung than fucking Albert Pike's larping treasonous ass.

see my other comment.
Jews took over England and eventually America (hence the war of 1812)

You get one right between the eyes Masonnigger

wewest of the top lads, esotericism is the anti-thesis to the Jew. You do know that the jews created their own masonic lodge, B'nai B'irith because they were rejected from nearly all lodges, only rarely accepted as a speculative mason?

Like all jews, they are kicked out of every organization, every country, and every society. So they STEAL and FORM THEIR OWN and 100% percent of the time its a hilarious/horrible caricature of what they try to emulate.

From 32° up they are luciferians inspired by sabbathean judaism and below they are a pool of potentially useful goyim who think they are guided by wise men who are in for the greater good. and christianity sucks too

Typical kiked history. Grow up, user. The Jews took over Freemasonry when they took over Western Civilization and used it as a tool. Not before and not after.

No that's Naturalism and Science you massive faggot

I suppose you have a bullet for every other individual in every other esoteric order they found inspiration in?

You gonna shoot Templars? You gonna shoot Rosicrucians? What about them Pythagorian and Neo-platonic schools?

calm your nigger ass down and read some of their works. They may not have as much influence as before, but they shed immense light on whats going on in our world today.

What we are experiencing particularly as Americans is not only Jewish revenge, but Catholic and British Elite revenge. This is a war that has been waged for some time now, and we very well maybe at its cataclysm.

Waisted dubs. See

Jews like to take credit for shit they never invented, remember.

Yep, just like you mason nigger.

Those died with Christians chasing them out of Rome and into the loving arms of Zoroastrian Persia, user. Come on now. That's why Arabs like to say they invented math.

Yeah shoot them. Fuck all Christian inspired nonsense.
It's time to push the restart button on Western Civilization

I'm not a mason, you idiot. I'd have a good job if I was. Jews taking credit for building the Catholic Cathedrals of Europe is larping at its finest

it all makes sense now.

It will never make sense to you. You're a slave.

There are still righteous people in Freemasonry. Unfortunately, it has grown corrupt, a mirror reflection of society at large. Who is to say what came first, a degenerated black lodge or a degenerated public sphere? Those who follow the right-hand path, wish they could follow the path straight out of the lodge at times, and for good.

The Mandate seems to be shifting away from the lodges anyway, to places like this. It's no mystery this site ended up under the stewardship of Jim, and it's no mystery Kek has decided to appear before you all.

Remember, Carl Jung was a Freemason. If you want to know who Lucifer really is, read Carl Jung. Those who believe Lucifer to be the likeliness of Moloch–particularly those who serve him as if he was Moloch et al.–will in time be sorely disappointed.

If it's not obvious, Masonanon here is revealing the core 'insight' of Freemasonry, that Satan turns out to actually be God. That's it, that's their big 'secret'.

(checked)
They dont think lucifer is moloch, they think its like yin/yang, but its semitic and degenerate, its like these people who perform human sacrifices, they think

Then why even bother to invent anything?

COMFY

The stronger a light shines, the darker the shadows cast. Ordo ad chao. Does not the darkness of the Jew drive you to greater heights so that one day you may best him?

Freemasonry has been another sect of Judaism since the early 1800s when they took it over. The idiot secret society goys coveted so much of Judaism it wasn't even difficult halfway difficult to subvert after the problem the American Revolution caused.

KeK was created during the Bane crash.

Chaos magic was reinvented here through talks about memes instead of sigals-magic (Oprah tier 1980s chaos magic), and by defining chaos as something more natural and less esoteric. /Fringe/ did their best to ruin this but they were BTFO by the higher minded anons that use to come here.

Freemasons didn't influence that. KeK the God appeared at the same time so I guess you could say that was a Mason but it's really just autism maximized.
Either way it doesn't matter because KeK belongs to us now. And he is a god of natural causes.
Esoteric KeK threads are shill threads. Just like esoteric Hitler or the old "ancient aliens" threads that got BTFO with REAL research and is a Jewish trick to prevent learning about REAL NatSoc or Aryan history!!!!!!!!

Moloch is a word meaning "King" in the Assyrian or Canaanite language. It WAS NEVER A GOD. Jews made that up because they were shilling their enimies and saying they killed kids. The exact same way they shilled Saddam Hussan and the children's hospital lie, or Assad to this day.

Stop being an ugly stupid fat plebeians, user!

I don't care. It doesn't change the fact that Moloch is essentially Jewish propaganda against Assad types. Hillary is a weirdo bitch who also mentioned a lucky rabbits foot in the same sentence.

You nail it, masonry is the shadow and you try to frame its parasitism as some spiritual awakening path. What dont kill you makes you stronger goy. We are doing you a favor.

The shill may be onto something

How do they not see the writing on the wall?

what did masonry mean by this?

It couldnt be that…Jews are a dead end religion? Cut off from God?

retard read :

You may be the one cut off next Masonnigger

lol at this Kikery

There is no "British Elite" and "Catholic elite". It's been subverted by Judaism. The last stand was Adolf Hitler and WW2.

Shekels for the good goy trying to create fake boogeymen.

In a way I'm glad Freemasons are so kiked by going directly by who the Jews have encountered and they didn't write in Druidism or Germanism as those were unknown to hidden to their grimy hands.

Hey calm down, they may steal our shekels and destroy and enslave our countries, but just because there cant be light without darkness. They are just trying to help you ignorant fool.

This is is really fucking with me here, Anons.
I told a mason I knew that I wanted to join some time ago, and he was excited at having me as a member. I told his to hold off for a bit while I handled other things I had to do first.
So I did a fair deal of reading, learned about Hiram Abiff, got a copy of Duncan's Ritual, Manly P Hall's Lost Keys of Freemasonry, neither of which I read to completion, fearing it would spoil the surprise.

And now you're telling me they're totally kiked out?

It's Hermeticism. Read the Emerald Tablets, in the 14th tablet he describes the portal. 13 tablets (13 levels of the pyramid) lead up to the portal. The portal is described as the eye of Osiris. I forget what makes the triangle but it's in there somewhere. The whole of the texts are a mathematical code and this symbol (pic) is the geometrical representation of the tablets themselves.

Basically they're astral projection LARPers, that's what Hermeticism is all about. They also believe there's a space ship buried below the Sphinx, you can't make this shit up. It's a pyramid (lol) scheme similar to Scientology, where you have to pay to join and rank up for then to tell you more "secrets." I'm not saying they don't play ball with the Jews, but this is what I've discovered about their gay little club.

No it ain't fucker. Jews stole a lot of it. It's the eastern fucks you need to watch out for. The kikes created their own branch to fuck with the system because the masons did everything they could to keep them out.

Nice ring. What's your monthly membership fee?

(((membership fee)))

You might not be aware, but all masons sit below the world sanhedrin. Masonry is quite useless nowdays tbh.

Thank you for your continued support of a gigantic anti-white organization.

They are totally kiked out. 200 years ago maybe there was something of value there, but they're just more Jewish lackeys at this point.

You know it still practices segregation, right? And it acknowledges Christian Anglo-Celts as the superior people in the world.

How so? Like, what gets done in a lackey sense? And what changed from 200 years ago in your mind?

how do I get inside your shitty organization

k..keep me posted

Anyway, masons have gone through many stages, but they were always the society with no nations, many jews were part of it, many mysteries are semetic in origin. They have fucked whole nations over. Fuck them and their sadistic, obscurantist practices.

u cunts talk about the masons just come to one of our meetings
anyone can pretty much join now

It is explicitly not international. The only exception would be that England, Wales, and Cornwall are grouped together. But Scotland and Ireland are entirely separate, autonomous entities. Hell, it's not even national in most large countries.

again, there is no eligible fucking ways of getting inside

how am I to join a meeting if its fucking closed at all times, how do I know the meeting schedule, how the fuck do I even contact you people.

there is 0 dialogue.

Google, you lazy shit. Lodges used to post meeting notices in newspapers or on town notice boards, but now lodge websites or FB pages will say when meetings are and how to contact.

It's very easy to become a mason - I went through all the York rite degrees - and I was just saying the same thing as OP the other day - Freemasonry basically turns a gentile into a shabbos goy - I haven't been to a meeting in two years - I tell you this in hindsight

You know you're talking bs there, mate. I know they are in their national, most call them regional, lodges but there is some sort of "brotherhood". They, unironically, do not give a shit about their nations anymore, some of them did, about a century back, now it's all about the money, drug money, arms money, slave money you name it.

The highest authority is a grand Lodge in the united States for blue lodge one per state Scottish right is more universal with only a northern and southern jurisdiction in the us but the is no large scale world wide Freemasonry - it's actually the opposite and politics is a big part of it which lodges recognize which lodges is a whole mess and there is no "universal Freemasonry' so to speak

Nope. In England, yes. But in the USA, Masonry doesn't cross state borders.
Love for ones nation is a requirement. Without it, you get kicked out. George Washington and the like should have been expelled for their treason.
Pretty sure you're talking about something else there.

They're so scared they are having open days and doing tv shows to prove they are ok and there's nothing nefarious these days.

Things I can say about masonry
- it is very Jewish - especially blue lodge
- it's a myth that the Masons have any power
-It actually did help me realize things that would make me a better person
- after you take the degrees you just endless pay to learn nothing more and be the person who teaches it which is Ok at first but it kinda a pyramid scheme
- even stll this is just paying for your lodge and it's expenses

So you're not a member?

bwahahaha get bent you silly cunt.
You only join because all the rich untouchables have money and power.

Lord Jenner (pedo never prosecuted multi millionaire)
Jimmy Saville (pedo never prosecuted multi millionaire)

Both jewish freemasons
So stop lying.

Yes I was but I kinda lost interest - haven't been in a few years

If I was rich and powerful would I be sitting here talking to you on Holla Forums at 5 am ? - doubt it

Confirmed for not knowing how they work. They are, essentially, international, idiots, you seem like you only read the info on their site. I am not american btw, there might be many american lodges that are just for goy BBQs, not many like that in Europe.

Hahaha, I wish. There is a direct connection to the mafia.

You were a shabbos goy, if you aren't jewish you aren't getting to the top ranks. However had you come up in court and the judge been a lodge member what would have happened then?
I think we both know.

I have a lot of proof of what I say - the ritual books - my Templar sword and uniform - my apron and masonic Bible I was given at my 3rd degree - the Masons aren't that spooky - but I will agree it kinda pushes the shabbos goy thing just like the protocols of the elders of Zion says

So basically rich people are rich and powerful regardless of what clubs they're in. True Detective.

Are you taking the piss? You, a non-member, trying to school two actual members.
So no, it's not "essentially, international", it's a bunch of separate organisations who say, "Yea, those people exist."
No, there is at best a cross over of members, which sadly is of no benefit to Masonry.

That is just LARP, on the most part. I am talking about business and getting things done here(the bad way). They dominate the market, and the black market, where have you been? They also dominate the political world, internationally. They also promote anti-nationalist, anti-patriotic rhetoric and policies.

A proud non member that has seen the filth of masonry first hand. Now fuck off, LARPer.

All the ritual books for York rite - they are color coded - any York rite mason will know this - everything I say is true

They can afford a good brief, sure. But if they're a mason and they end up in trouble with the law chances they will get preferential treatment because masons take an oath to each other. It's so jews can get away with their criminality.
That's why they encourage police and lawyers to join. And anyone with trade skills so they can get the best workers for cheap.

Thanks for admitting you don't know anything.
Source?

My sympathies. We have spiral bound ones now (still not onto digital, sadly). Much easier to read. All my old ones like that are falling apart.

The blue lodge book is blue chapter is red council is purple and commander is black - here is my Templar sword

*Commandery - auto correct fed that up

During WW2 the Germans held "anti-Freemason exhibits" in which they portrayed the Freemasons as being an organization that helped Jews achieve their goals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Anti-Masonic_Exhibition

Well, the greek governments have been composed, mostly, of masons the last 4 decades. Last masons that favoured the nation here died out half a century ago, some that still do are pushed on the sidelines. From what I know, same thing stands for whole Europe, maybe Russia is the exception. I do not give a rats ass, if a larper like you accepts this or not, but it's the truth.

It may or may not be this is the 3rd time I'll say that masonry is really Jewish but I never put me in a place of money or power - that just isn't true and Luke I said protocols never said that was the point either - its to make shabbos goys - it teaches who good and close to god Jews are probably but it doesn't do the white man who joins a favor - that is entirely false

what?shits not hard, just ask.

Christianity is judaism for goyim, too, and nobody has a problem with that.

pleae, explain the conflict among masonic rites.
from what I've read
(1)the major conflict are between freemasons and jesuits.(2) illuminati started to infiltrate (egyptian rite?)

Deep

That's like a 10 hour conversation of who is who and what's what in the history of clandestine, irregular and unrecognized lodges because like I said there is no universal Freemasonry

not yet - but the overton window will shift to the right

Christianity needs to be replaced with paganism

what do normalfags get out of masonry anymore besides connections?

or there is? two masonic pillar: left(universalism) vs right(segregation, nahash). maybe there are also two masonic streams?

it's a school of wisdom.

It basically gets you out of the house talking to actually people instead of staring at a screen all day as the world gets more and more fucked - I'll give it that and its based on emphasis good morals and conduct ask the world goes to kwa so that's good

The grand lodge of California has no predisposition do recognize any regular or irregular lodge for instance - and this doesn't necessarily mean a lodge is better or worse because another lodge chooses to recognize it or not - but I was a regular mason F&AM

Is it a good blade or like $100 Samurai swords?

Einstein stole all his theories from others. You fucking kike.

Also reminder that every single freemason will be hanged as well. All of them just like the jew can't lie for shit.

Replying to literally 2-year-old (and counting) bait. This pic appears in practically every thread with the title 'Freemason' on it. Pic related for proof. Posted under a thread titled "Who do the freemasons worship?"

meaning? They claim to have special 'knowledge' presumably just old memes and fluff but surely it would inform their actions if they actually learned anything. Look at the changes in attitude and behaviour the average Holla Forumslack goes through. I don't know of the masons doing anything similar.

all the masons I know are already social people, the 'making them shabbos goyim' makes more sense than anything else really, with the rest being mystique to lure people in instead of some other social club.

Faggot.

Nice. Ours have to be boring pattern arming swords in a flat red scabbard.

No, it's mistaking correlation for causation. And dubious correlation at that.

Yea, really not getting that. It mocks Jews and supplants their stories with Christian morality.

There is no such conflict, nor could there be.

lmao he talks about how free masons are misunderstood then casually talks about free masons kidnapping one of their own and making him disappear
i use to work with a free mason, he was twisted this way also, he'd smile and talk about how free masons run everything.

hahahahaa

William Morgan? Big misunderstood thing. 99% chance it was a publicity stunt for a book that the police were in on.

Oh, you're giving up already?

It was sooner than 1900s but bretty good introduction.

everyone needs to be a pagan goy, worship frogs and snakes and cocks and yourself, it'll be ok mwuhuhuhuh

t. satan

Fucking TRS jews - so easy to spot, the 5 pints was more convincing….fags

sry nigga i didnt know

During the butchering of the people of Fez, the streets literally ran red with the blood of the martyred Christians. The Muslim murderers dipped their caps in the blood of their victims as a testimony to Allah. These blood stained caps eventually were called Fezzes and became a badge of honor for those who killed a Christian. The Shriners wear that same red Fez today.

Two weekends ago i found out my great uncle is the highest degree of Freemason

Wat do?

The so called "Star of David" is older than when the Jews adopted it, and older than Christianity. Just like the swastika is older than the Nazis.

The OP should he banned for stupidity, and spreading crazy BS. Holla Forums has become retarded based on crazy Christian's who listen to Alex Jones.

How does one watch this and not find common ground with him?

The Hexagram IS far older than Judaism. However Freemasons have long been defeated and co-opted by Rothschild and assorted families. They conquered the order, subverted and corrupted it in near totality.
Another side of the dice is the Knights Templar, who are completely Judaic from inception to current.

Taking back the Masonic order, as it is Sumerian, Persian and European in origin, is our duty. That or to destroy it, and resurrect its younger more efficient child, the Ahnenerbe.
The enemy of Europe are the Luciferians, the Satanists, and the Abrahamics in my opinion. The Masonic order should never have been steered by these cults, but it is now, to claim otherwise is to lie or play the part of idiot.

Also the pyramid is older than the Illuminati. People, wake up! These new identities and religions have nothing to do with the ancient meanings of these symbols. Go deeper, or shut up about what you don't understand.

Your only duty is to think for yourself, and come to your own understanding based on all available data. If you must know, that was the intent of the Illuminati, Freemasons, and Spiritual Alchemy. Your own spiritual growth.

Dissolving it is more like it, it's rotten to the core. They larp as pythagoreans etc. but their origins are semetic.

That's kikestianity i.e. "We wuz G-d's reel chosen pepo n shiet cuz we believe BASED JEW Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef wuz L-rd an not dose fake jews"

Masons are Nation Builders and Destroyers
Masons are the Merchant people and bully capital ventures by manipulation

There is no current, and it was designed around defending Christian pilgrims against all foes. At the time that included, and still does include Jews.

Make a sandwich or something?

My duty is to my people, my folk, and the spiritual/cultural health of my people.

Personally dissolving it is my preference. German Ahnenerbe represents a Germanic order of the esoteric and historic investigation, and there really is no reason to deviate from it. Trying to create something utterly new in this highly virulent time, where an idea can turn into a disaster from countless sources of D&C, it is better in my opinion to adopt an already established concept. An example of an idea turning into cancer is the Kekistani autists.

Christianity can be argued that it served to unite Europe against the Muslim and Mongol invaders, while leaving Europe vulnerable to Jewish influence.

The various branches of the Knights Templar still exist in numerous forms, for example, the Knights of Malta.
That may be a partial reason for its creation, but that does not mean it is not entirely Judaic in origin, what exactly is your point?

You would be surprised

Kill him with food poisoning

Luciferianism, not Judaism, but they are related, in that the Luciferians at the top are parading around as Jews.

Specifically no. They were rivals. You might be thinking of the Knights of Christ in Portugal, who are now mostly defunct.
It was the entire reason for it with the original nine. Read some history.
It does, actually. Given that it was focused around helping Christians against (((all others))).

Perhaps you have some sources to throw my way.
Contending with browsing the internet on makeshift websites and Wikipedia is not historic research.

What is your opinion on the Jesuits?

Virtually any book on the Crusades should give you the gist.
But Barbara Frale's "The Templars" gives a great coverage of them with newly uncovered Vatican Archive material. Sean Martin's "The Templars" is okay for getting the gist about them.
Little to none. Fine themselves, but overblown in conspiracy circles.

Hang yourself you fucking filthy white-hating diseased kike.

That never happened.

Pagan:

Christian:

Those who do not worship nature are bound to lose their grip on it.
Paganry has already smashed a what was supposed to be "pure and true" religion into six gorillion denominations, none which are not "touched" (or as the Christian would say "we chose to adopt them") by the pagan influence.
All denominations hate one another.
Jews occupy the holy land.
Jews rule the christians like noone else does.

I guess it all worked out fine for good old Boniface.

Pagan:

Christianity:

What "degree" are you?

I've got a buddy back home who is being indoctrinated into the Rosicrucians. I haven't been back in a little while, so I haven't heard much in the way of details.
Anybody able to give me a quick rundown on the Rosicrucians?

Slightly less cucked Judaism for shabbos goy.

Original ones were Christian scientists. Doctors mostly. They'd study stuff all year round, then meet together and share what they'd leaned. Modern ones are all different schools, but mostly about the occult because it's a lot harder to be a barber surgeon now.

You really dropped the ball, OP. You should seriously consider suicide.

Yawn.

Heil Hitler.

(check)
Yes…

… but this is wrong. As wit "Baal", it can be a title AND a proper name.

Partially true, but they are not identical. The Judeo-British stream is often at odds with the Judeo-Catholic, and vice versa. There are many other factions.

Very good. Absolutely essential.

You're going to win best goy of the year at this rate.

see