Kikes are getting scared of their golem now

archive.is/U72Nc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GEKbZSkvRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a figurative hammer to the back of the kike's head while he's trying to throw water on his own fires.

A question: if Antifa-types start killing kikes and cuckservatives, should we bother engaging them or should we just let them run their course until they start killing people that actually matter?

Always engage them.
lazy fag

If artifa purged pro-israeli cuckservatives, why stop them?
I'm not a particularly violent person, but I don't think I'd prevent antifa from purging the Bush family or John McCain.

Dont engage them BECAUSE they killed any kikes and what Holla Forums deems to be cuckservatives.
Don't cheer them on. Don't say anything at all.
But continue to engage ANTIFA. Continue to be on the offensive.
Keep the doxings up, keep hitting them where it hurts. That's what I mean.

Yeah. I agree.

We should not just stand back, we should use their violence against cuckservatives to recruit.

This tbh, I just spent 4 hours with a guy from my IRL group going through our local antifa's FB group and doxing all of them. It's extremely useful having all the data you can on these people.

This too

If Antifa want to kill Jews, I say we let them.

I don't know if you noticed, but Antifa stands for equality and diversity. They do not discriminate who they kill.

The far left and antifa are virtually anti-racist fascists. They plan to force acceptance and love where it doesn't presently exist. In the end this is only a means, as they are racist as anyone. Especially and myrderously towards whites.

The only thing is kikes didn't expect they'd be on the chopping block for being (((white))) enough.
Unless the antifa footgrunts are kikes themselves.

Well whenever they do happen to kill a Jew, we should be obnoxiously vocal in our support. We should flood their boards with congratulations and encouragement.

Of course, antifa are not good at killing anyone rich because antifa is funded by bankers and corporations. They're also, notoriously incompetent and cowardly. The only people they have ever attacked were the working class proletariat they claim they fight for. Disgusting, hypocritical cowards.

Stupid Jews never learn. We're going to completely wipe them out this time around. People are going to find out what the Jews really are, and hundreds of thousands of kikes will die by the hand of the goyim in a matter of weeks.

I'd go fight alongside the cucks. I want nothing more than to bathe in the blood of commies.

The communists are useful idiots. They'll kill the weak while the strong prepare. Holla Forums will have their heads in the end.

They're communists. You don't need to invent new terms for them.

in all honestly a cop got stabbed in the neck today so why would the jews be worried??? wake me up when a jew gets stabbed in the neck

I remember during the streams with antifa, every single time they started chanting "fuck israel" the stream would just magically get cut off. I think, like water and air, we can agree with antifa on something at least. Go bash the ZOG and ADL, antifa. Thanks.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

Ill leave these here

youtube.com/watch?v=_GEKbZSkvRo

fuck wrong field

They won't be scared of their golem until their golem is killing jews and realizing the jews were quite literally that 1% that they fought years ago.

What the (((ADL))) is doing is posturing against the "radical left" left so they can avoid being blamed for their association and responsibility in making them.

This means the jews are cutting funding to Antifa like with ISIS, most likely because Trump fired Comey and there's nobody to protect groups like Antifa and BLM now.

They might hate Israel but they sure as shit don't hate Jews. They probably don't even understand the connection.

They only "hate Israel" because they believe the right-wing are all Israel-loving overly-religious morons who worship a Jew's corpse to make themselves feel better about being dumb. Once you start bringing in the legit negatives about Jews and Jewish history they back out, get nervous, and try to change the subject like a good goyim.

That's why I said might.

A few days after ISIS claimed responsibility for an attack in Israel, Krauthammer started talking about ISIS as if they were already history. Once a group is told to openly criticize Israel, it means Israel is done with them and the narrative switches to Yahweh protecting the chosen while the funding slowly stops.

Don't interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

this