Anyone have those Tesak videos?

Tesak is a russian bad goy who goes around and harasses sodomites on camaera usually in very funny ways. Having a hard time finding them, only seeing videos talking about how (((terrible)) AND (((INTOLERANT))) it is.

Can a fellow Holla Forumsack post some mp4s or webbums?

He's a stereotypical dumb skinhead, who was in it for cheap trills, turned into a state tool, and finally disposed as a used condom he is.

Yeah, instead of beating and humiliating sodomites/ pedos he should just blow them right?
T.bug chasing faggot

TESAK IS THE BOSS

Degenerate behavior on both sides.

Bloodsnake on youtube has most of Tesak's stuff.

Thanks user. Exactly what I needed.

First-post-shill-post is real

He's nigger tier and is the kind of person that is used to turn normalfags away from right wing beliefs.

Hello shill-kun.

At least Dateline had the pedos arrested.

The masses are asses. Only a small percentage of whites fought in the (first) American Revolution.

It takes a radical few to take control of thought and then the masses will follow.

You obviously never watched most of his videos and see how bad they humiliated faggot pedos.

There was even copy-cats who "tortured" a South African nigger who will never go to Russia again.

The whole "skinheads scare muh normies away" might be true but you'd think more normies would be awake since we have all these suit-and-tie Jared Taylor types around now.

This is in Russia you dumb slack jawed cock gargling twat. They do this kind of stuff all the time.

Is that one of vitamin mans plastic ar lowers?

yeah post the vids of him dominating bp tbh

degenerate

He was teaching kids shoplifting and robbing people. In which he succeeded and there were "homo hunter" gangs robbing random people.
It's a good thing he's in prison.

trying spelling it properly faggot
максим тесак

Actually an ethnic jew.

Where did I imply that? I was pointing out that he is nigger tier and is used in the west to discredit the right wing, all of that is true. You can only respond with stale memes because you know I am right. I know Dr. Pierce is pretty popular around here and I was just pointing out that he thought people like you are retarded and poisonous to the cause he was right about that too.

I've seen propaganda pieces centred on this guy. They use people like this to discredit the far right, he may have the best intentions but he still does more harm than good. There is no gain from humiliating faggots on camera. If he was serious he would be dealing with these people without any cameras around, he is more interested in e-fame than justice imo.

How is a retarded skinhead taunting and beating faggots helping taking control of anything? It's the behaviour of a nigger. It causes harm to the image of the right without any actual gains to justify that damage.

It does intimidate local faggots into keeping low-key, to the benefit of children and others. But it could validate their persecution narrative, specially with how they manipulate the media, so I think I'm with you on it being a nigger-level idea.

yeah, no.

You didnt know that?

the very first Russian videoblogger

If you have fun degrading and punishing your enemies you are basically nigger/latino tier. You dispose of undesirables because they disrupt your order and spread degeneracy among healthy people, not because it gives you thrills, laughs and a boner.

I basically agree, but we will have to build an actual holocoaster this time for the lulz, sorry.

Tecak rocks. The fact that he gets shit from the (((NGOs))) etc proves he is on target. And there is a LOT to gain from humiliating these predators on camera. Like Sun Tzu said, kill one to terrify ten thousand.

I love Tecak for showing the link from homsexuality to predation. I love it when the west/establishment/media attacks Tecak because it puts them on the pedophile/homo side.

What beatings? A few smacks, nothing compared to what American schoolboys suffered in the 80s. Are you counting the blond girl punching the fag with boxing gloves?

good job pushing jew narrative, that they have cultivated for decades, of "dumb skinhead", 0.02 shekels have been deposited on your account.

Russia: double the degeneracy.

Tesak is a nigger-tier degenerate, no better than a muslim or a spic. Better yet, he's probably a faggot himself. People like him would be hanged in any decent fascist government, and people who enable an active, vulgar stupidity like you cunts would be as well. See you on the day of the rope, degenerates.

Listen up kike, here's a good one of him, luring a pedophile over the net using a real child and then taunting him until the cops arrive.

I've seen a few videos where they look roughed up, maybe I am wrong about that. In all honesty I wouldn't have any issue with him beating these people off camera. The issue is that his videos do more harm than good for the image of the far right. PR is important, the only hope for the future is to get the masses on our side. Like it or not you need to carefully maintain an image to do that, people like him are not good for that image.

The only form of aggression that isn't nigger tier is cold anger and impersonal violence.

You semi had me before that.

Never heard of the guy until this thread, however, 0.2 seconds is all it took to do a liveleak search and turn up at least 2 of his videos.

PR is not important chasing that shit kills a movement like GG. Bad PR is best. Fuck normies we don't need em. It takes 15% of the populace to have a revolution the normies will believe whatever the people incharge to tell them to believe.

Because that worked out so well for gaymergudgoys. No, faggot. The right attacks at all levels, from lowly street thug to higher order intellectual, the shitlibs will continue to double down on their degeneracy, creating an untenable position and the right becomes the defacto way out of Shlomo's clown world

Well, it should've been evident from the start. You are retarded! Well, no matter. Eugenics will take care of your kind in the future.

I can see how you got that from my post but that isn't what I meant. I'm not saying that his beliefs are the problem here, it's his nigger tier behaviour and that he records that behaviour which is then used to demonize the far right. You don't have to cuck out on any of your beliefs, just try to act respectable so that you aren't used to demonize them. If the end goal is to wake people up from their current beliefs then how they view you is pretty important. Acting like niggers isn't going to win people over.

What is the source for that statistic? I think it would take a lot more than that in the modern age.

What the fuck is this gay shit? Pedophiles and subhuman turks waving dildos around for people to kiss. Who are you faggots who gets off to this?

Waste of good trips, shlomo!. Filtered, and reported.

I'm curious about your standards, Mr. Knight of Morality. Does Chris Hansen meet them? Is TCAP/HvP mud-tier?

These are fucking hilarious

The reason he triggers so many faggots on here is that a lot of the pedos he catches are jews.

Notice how the pedos both have the same type of voice?

And fuck all you PR faggots, jesus. I can't believe people on Holla Forums of all places are condemning these Russians. If you want a real PR twist, then here it is: you need radicals in thoughts and deeds, and then what was once considered "radical" to the mainstream (like, for instance, jews shouldn't live in our country) becomes the moderate and accepted position in the face of something like "kill every single jew alive on the planet."

Have fun being lynched by actual people.