Hillary's emails

So apparently Huma Abedin unknowingly sync'ed all of HRC's 'deleted' emails to Anthony Weiner's hard drive - and the FBI have found something so bad they have to re-open the investigation. Now Weiner and Abedin are doing deals with the FBI.

What do you think is in the emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She trusted a jew.

How does someone even do this accidentally? I barely know shit about computers and I don't think I would have been capable of doing that….

Hey Dick Head, she swore under oath she had no more devices containing State Department emails, and she lied. Abedin is fucked.

What are your employment plans after the election?

Weiners computer had emails they shouldn't, she lied under Oath, end of story.

And that is nothing to say what the character of them was. Harry Reids tantrum is pretty desperate.

:^)

Jeez reddit, projecting much? Given some of the utterly perverse sexual acts I've engaged in during my life, it's bloody funny to be called a virgin. Come back when you've been pegged and pissed on.

Bruh, I'm watching the news about this exact investigation right now. Like, just turn on a TV. Also, fetish clubs are full of far-lefties. You're gonna get a mixed bag on the virgin thing. I think Shillary is fucked up, Wikileaks has shown consistently that she'a fucked up, and I hope she gets arrested after this investigation. Also, I've had enough sex that the stuff it takes to get me off is usually dangerous.

Easy. She accessed her email account on Weiner's computer and synced her inbox with the server.

Accidentally syncing an email box is ridiculously easy.

Reid's latter is outrageous.

The media wants you to think this about email security clearances. It's not. It's about the FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation.

I can't tell if bait or not.

For starters, according to the house hearing on Comey, she gave access of her private server to people not given government clearance. My friend who works even for a state government would be out and hit with a fine or jailed.

Second, like others have pointed out, Clinton lied under oath during the Benghazi hearing.

Thank you for correcting the record.

fuck, who buys this shit? it's not your grandma, it's HRC. she fucking knows what's going on

This is "speculative fiction"

Not much, according to black women who scream

This is truly a remarkable intervention to make days before the election, especially with such a vague announcement. I think it indicates a faction in the state that prefers Trump to Clinton, and who are making their last stand of dissent. Practically all of American politics is driven on scandal rather than actual issues.

Hillary's emails contained classified satellite photos, and probably the names of undercover agents. All in all, she enabled hostile foreign actors as well as unapproved employees to access state secrets. Even the Congressmen who questioned her didn't have the required security clearance to read the emails.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

cool

here's hoping some cia got buried out in some god forsaken desert for it

The rich and powerful usually get a sudden and convenient case of retard when doing something illegal/unethical.