Star Wars Salt/Spoiler Thread

Okay Holla Forums you've all seen the spoilers, it's time to bring in the salt. Keep it brief, and stick to the big two spoilers Luke Dies and Kylo kills Snoke.

Get creative with it, use whatever websites you please, and come back to this thread and post it in this thread. Remember that Star Wars is an insanely popular franchise and you can target pretty much any community you please and still get salt, obscure hobbyist and fetish sites included.

Also big reminder not to point people back here. Use other sites as scapegoats or don't mention at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

acapela-group.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm seeing it friday morning and I am slightly upset that I know spoilers

>giving your good goy shekels to (((Disney)))
Shame on you user

What site is this? Want to use it for spoils

Shamchat

You'd think people would be more dubious towards what they read there with a name like that.

they just keep taking the bait

Nice, but what's up with 2nd pic

I can do this all day

You glorious bastard

Not getting any bites tonight

Can someone post the full copypasta for all the spoilers?
Also Omegle is full of bots, use Shamchat.

No, you.

He's right you're a fucking loser

Been sending random people on the starwars and battlefront 2 subleddits this message

Will report back if anyone responds

Don’t worry cuck disney will still take your money.

acapela-group.com/ has a text-to-speech voice that sounds exactly like Yoda if you select WillLittleCreature from the voice list, for anyone who wants to get more creative with their spoiling.

He almost started crying. I would feel bad about it but I realized long ago that if there is a hell below us I'm sinking to the deepest layer

Use Uguu.se or something instead of linking to Holla Forums.

will do

Who are these people?

Slimeball sex rpers

RPers looking for a good time
They spend 4 times as much time on there as you spend at your computer in total.

fucking ass shit chodemonkey ate my image

I found that fag too.

Looks like he gave up tonight.

This guy gets it.

I hope he learned his lesson. I doubt it.

How fat do you think his fingers are, Holla Forums?

Punish the horndogs.

Burned so hard he stuttered typing.

All you ever have to do is act like a fag and speak all retarded; then you fit right in.
I don't know how people go around like this every day. I can feel myself getting stupider.

I'm not sure anyone cares about Snoke or Phasma well enough to trigger butthurt. Maybe you should spoiler some other major scene too, like flying Leia.

I MISSED MY CHANCE TO SPREAD SPOILERS AND RUIN THE EXPERIENCE FOR DISNEYFAGS! FUCK MY JOB!

You idiot, yes it does.

I'm still getting good results. People will be salty for a good few weeks since not everybody rushes out to see it.

I really wish Trump would do this. Imagine the salt

ATTENTION ATTENTION
QUICK SOMEONE HACK A REAAAALLY POPULAR TWATTER FORTWITH AND RUIN IT FOR MILLLIONS 6000 BRAZILLIANS YES WHEN NOW

kill yourself

Wtf does asl mean?

Age, Sex, Location

The kikes know it's you and they're trying to collect your data to help pinpoint who uses Omegle.

Damn it. I've tried this on 4 people and they already know. Fuck. Its too late, at least for me apparently. One even misunderstood me and thought I was mad about Luke dying and he tried to console me by saying "Its hollywood. They gotta do what's best. Its better than no Luke at all".

brb killing myself for missing out on the salt mine.

you were btfo tbh, I bet that stung

It would 34% funnier if it actually was a grill :'^)

Lel.

Did you just BTFO by Matt Damon?

This is incredible.

I wasn't getting anything so I just left this to do something else and when I checked back I saw pic related 1. Kek, no effort at all from my part and he talked more than anyone else.

Finally got one.

Huh. One actually showed me her ass and said she would be watching Ferdinand… Maybe I should've talked to her more… Fuck.

fresh and hot off the griddle

Omegle whores are a dime a dozen m8

Video?