"Patriot Prayer" attacked at Portland Pride

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson was choked out by ANTIFA SHARPS, while his Samoan security gets stomped.

youtube.com/watch?v=kt7KMGwFSDs

youtube.com/watch?v=UCyXN898A8A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stabbing a police horse was better, you're gonna have to top that to get any respect around here

Good, sounds like CivNat trash.

Stabbing horses and choking out samoans. What does antifa have against animals?

He beat up an ethnic minority? Sounds like he belongs here.

just cuck his entire life up

that's rayciss

I thought skinheads were racist. Is this an attempt at subversion of a subgroup like that 'redneck' gunclub that's full of commies?

got swarmed by a bunch of twinks
funny watchin that brute lay some wringers on the big white cuck tho

Just look at those bitch titties. You can just smell the low testosterone from here.

Wtf antifa stronk now.

Hes part of the "oathkeepers" faggots who try to forcibly remove white nationalists are natsocs

Fuck them, hope he gets glassed next time

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

This is some serious clinical retardery

*and

Wonder where the huge crowd of Proud Boys was that showed up at the last rally? Guess they were all busy, what a coincidence.

This. These are the same folks going on about muh ebil natzees and rayycciiss

Who is this Joey Gibson guy? Why did he pop up all the sudden? Why is he popping up right as le based stickman and tricky dicky are losing their following?
Typical tricks.
The only guy who I would consider to be close to being /ourguy/ in that whole selfie stick attention whore club is a stoner from LA. kek.

Hi TDS

Even better, He's an illegal

He probably allowed it to happen. He wanted to be a victim.

really? because afaik, non-citizens (legal or not) are generally not allowed to own guns in the US.

That subversion of punk/skinhead subcultures started back in 1976 with Rock Against Racism. These genres are pretty much 100% pozzed nowadays.

They also aren't allowed to vote, but we all know how that goes…

I have a case in point, this one's a local Sharp and typical of the breed. Notice the fetish gear and banemask.

I recall something about 'Sharpies' in Britain which were skinhead punks that liked rasta, or something. Will have to raid my brother's vinyl collection to find out. No idea what this Antifa subculture is, would not be surprised if it were related, somehow.

THIS MUST BE CONTROLLED OP THEY SENT IN PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM LOOK TOUGH STILL 10 2 1 NOT BAD ODDS A TRAINED FIGHTER WITH ARMOR COULD TAKE ON A GROUP OF THESE PRICKS SINGLE HANDED LEY ?

Sounds like he's got the wrong door.

Why are there negros in that picture?

Look at what they're doing.

cuckservatives/lolbergs/oathkeepers/proudboys/trsodomites/aut-kikes are just as much our enemies as antifa.

and that's why it's so much fun to watch them beat each other

You're stupid.
Find an entertainment board and post there.

Well yeah, I know, but what empire had loads of slave niggers in their midst like that? Rome had mostly European slaves.

So I'm just looking for entertainment because I'm not a hobbyist who pretends our enemies aren't really our enemies because it's fun to cheer them on and share BASED stickman memes?

Dont cheer them on, but don't go to fucking war with them.
Enemy is a strong term.

If they're siding with the jew, as all of those people our, then they're our enemies. Or do you think there are BASED jews/zionists on our side?

Traitors before enemies. The TRSodomites learned the hard way.

Wealtiest ones imported nignogs to mark out themselves from crowd, inter alia. Imagine you are rich senator in ancient Rome, taking a ride through city with you senator friends, people would stare at your slaves and remember you more.

We take them out after enemies are dead.
What kind of traitors first strategy has ever worked?
Hitler executed the traitors after he made Germany great again.

If you think simply being anti-communist is enough, just go join the John Birch Society.

So is the faggot SHARP in jail for attempted murder

deus vult getting there shit pushed in by faggots

Well SOMEBODY chucked that spear…

the based black guy was sent by jesus to video tape Christiancucks getting beat up by faggots.

Listen here children, skinheads are the product og britbongs meeting the first Caribbean immigrants in the 60's and getting along.
They hated the rockers and hippies (middle class snow flakes)
Then more migrants (pakis) came, and jobs were getting worse and fewer.
Some skinheads became racists, joined the National Front.
Today there are still a lot of the skinheads who skuff at politics. They are quite diverse, the few that are left. But you can always get a laugh out of them with stuff that is not PC. They mostly have the red-pill of the gutter.

Except Sharps, they have no humor and no soul.

Many faggots and SJW types claim to be pagan. Meaning that they gave into the enemy and became them. Far worse then losing one scuffle.

Sharp faggots been around a while at this point sharps will earn you your reds

ehhh working class skins were factory workers with shaved heads due to work hazards, who happened to watch their communities and jobs get overridden with immigrant scum. The reggae was fun for the first few years, the action started soon after. Oi and skinhead punk was a direct adoption of the musical tastes and the nationalistic interests the youth became exposed to in the wake of the previous generation

don't worry a based black guy will save your christianity all you have to do is give up your wives daughter.

I hold no church or church group as my own. I am non denominational, and have nothing but hate for the church.

Christians right…..

Sharps have been around almost as long as the "racist" skinheads

vid 1

vid 2

What is it with mutts and other non-whites and paganism? I don't get it.

Shoot ALL leftist students and teachers

T. FBI

is that not mjolnir on his neck?

It is yes

This is why I carry and live In a state with no duty to retreat and a long history of ruling in favor of self defence.

literary having to to use muds to fight your wars because your too afraid to leave your keyboards

Why has no one noticed Richard Spencer was there?