Emmawars #4

The war continues.
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who would win, Emma Rose Roberts or Emma Noelle Roberts?

Thread is for plebs who like shit

Emma Noelle, she probably shattered that guy's spine with that fall

You're right and you've triggered them already.

Did Dumont just surprise bitch the girl with the flannel shirt?

lmao fuck off

Sounds like a jew to me

reddit: the thread

Nepotism is when you suck (((Harvey Weinstein's))) circumcised cock for a role.

It's not nepotism. You think acting is the other Emmas ally? The other Emmas merely adopted acting. She was born in it, molded by it. By the time she saw the world outside a Julia Roberts set, she was already a woman. By then, it was nothing to her but blinding!

See
Watson is the reddit Emma

You mean when Holla Forums tries to talk like they know something?

I voted for her though and I'm not from reddit. Makes you think.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post…

Cara Delevigne is like Watson and Gadot, she can't act. She's there due to jewish nepotism just like Gadot and Watson BTW.

Watson is as popular and as crisp as water. She has over 40 million followers in Instagram and hasn't even used it for a long time, when people use it every day and don't even get half her followers.

Dark Emma=Best Emma

You have to go back dude. You are nothing.

She's so popular she didn't manage to sell 100 bucks in tickets in her home country. Sad!

Dude

Because it was one theater on one night, that wasn't advertised because it was a technicality. Sad that you can ever read an article.

Fuck off newfag

holy shit bro

Beauty and the Beast broke the records over there LMFAO

Hey cuckchan, nice of you to come here because you got sick of the chaos on cuckchan, would be great if you would all just shut the fuck up and not ruin this place though. But you are probably niggers so who am I kidding.

I never left. Crossposter masterrace.
Go back to sperg with your fellow goobergate rebbitors in your containment board.

QFT

bitch

I think they already did there has been 30 or more star wars threads in the last day

No talent, typecast as a bitch like she is
Possible Talent, typecast as a weirdo like she is.
No talent, typecast as a quirky XD like she "is"
No talent, cast because her billionaire parents got her a modelling career and she wanted to act
Not sure here, already done capeshit, can't do accents, looks like a fridge.

I feel badly for Elba. Elle is cute tho.

lol

heh, Robbie takes the roles Roberts rejects, case in point, Harley Quinn

No but her other roles were bad acting. Robbie takes up scraps sure, but Roberts takes up scraps all the time as well…

Can we at least all agree that the Watsonfag is the most autistic and butthurt of the Emmaposters?

I bet she is lighter than the others, in spite of the height advantage.

Shame she hasn't been in any highest grossing films of the year Watson did that when she was 10 and beat out Fellowship of the Ring

Nah

Who are these women lol I only know the frog

Of course, no one else posts as a ghost on 4plebs each time someone calls Watson out on being shit

All me
But really if you care about that you are infinitely more autistic

Oh and he also spergs out every time someone says something good about Roberts or Stone. Haven't noticed him reacting to Dumont though.

Autism

Imagine triggered kids on cuckchan by ghostingposting so much that they come here to complain. Based

He was starting to sperg about dumont being the uggoest in the last thread, stingy as fuck.

Watson.

Dumont is the ugliest and though and Stone is probably a 2/10

Based

Stone has herpes

You're right lol, I haven't noticed him sperging on 4plebs though. How is she so perfect bros?

lol

And Watson likely has every STD under the sun, can you imagine how infested that kike's cock is? Do you believe he puts on a condom before harvesting them?

Pure high energy. Trying to keep up with her on her live streams is hard, she is the bubbliest human I have seen.

>>>/reddit/

Cry harder

This user isn't even joking. She legit has herpes and gives it to actors.

Wife material on the right, 14 years old on the left. You in the center butthurt

Damn, her eyes on the second pic
also the fan in the 4th pic is hideous lmao

It makes sense why people hate on watson so much, it's pretty cute. They like someone else

She has oral herpes, it's not the same thing as genital herpes. It's more common than you think. And if there aren't open sores there's no transmission. Fuck off.

She's walking and getting photographed like she has been almost every day of her life for 18 years and you're posting about her hunching on a bongo weaving forum with another cuckchan image trying to make a point? She looks cute as fuck is she supposed to be smiling?

It's actually cry more, but I guess we shouldn't expect a butthurt Watsonfag to keep up.

What the fuck I love herpes now!

Cry harder

Thanks based user, I didn't have that pic without the crop and with so much quality. Saved.

you mean like this? from this year and not long ago?

Didn't knew Dumont could sing, one more thing she does and Watson doesn't.

I've had it since I was a little kid. It's not painful or dangerous, and it's rarely a bother, unless your defenses are low. I'd totally make out with Best Emma, people can go be afraid of herpes somewhere else.

Weren't you bitching about that just minutes ago?

Jesus Christ you are fucking cancer man. I wouldn't fucking kiss her at all and I dont have herpes. I definitely wouldnt kiss her even if she would fuck me if it meant I had to get oral herpes.

TinEye & Yandex' reverse image search is your friend when it comes to find the sauce and higher resolutions, user.

Nope

The point is I wouldn't catch anything. Go be a sissy in >>>/lgbt/

No shit you wouldn't catch anything bro but I would because I'm clean, go fuckyourself Stone is nasty

Based. I knew about them but rarely use them, only when I don't find anything in Google. I guess I'll be using them more often.

Her herpes is "cold sores", not "genital warts". It's no biggie, trust me.

I don't want that bro

And you won't get it unless she has active sores, which are visible in plain sight.

Is Scream Queens actually worth watching - if only for Roberts?

She probably has other stuff too. Since she sleeps with many A list actors.

YES

No it isn't holy shit

I'm getting some mixed messages here…

fuck off watsonfag

Imagine being Emma Roberts in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' funny, all witty with your tight repartees and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally laugh at your humor, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is kick the shit out of another 20 year old guy in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting comedy in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that routine. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS IS *FUNNY* AS HELL?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been beating up nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and dudebros and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Rhinebeck, NY. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to deliver her lines, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Farcical (for that is what she calls it)" humor, the humor she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Best Emma. You're not going to lose your supply of masochist Chads and indie movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Fun fact: Jamie Curtis is one of the few actresses who came forward for having AIS, in spite of many of them having (like Watson).

I hate Watson but I think her having AIS is a meme, despite her manface

We will only know later, like with Nicole Kidman.

What? Kidman has AIS?

The froggo has the herpa derp?

What an autistic pic for someone to make. And for fuck's sake, how do they mention all of those names without mentioning Louis? Is he so cucked now that he can't even get mentioned in cuck related things?

You are a fucking dumb cuck

It's not worth your time at all please do something else.

The BEST Emma was and continues to be Emma Roberts.

#HE4HESHE IN THE CREEPKEEP OF THE HEEB

Who

I have the first episode on 30% already, and I watch a lot of shit - my time is not worth much tbh. Wish me good luck, user - I'm going in.

I'm sure you'll have a long life of watching shit pleb goodluck

Aw, thanks user :3 I knew you really cared.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Avoid internet conversation on it or you'll get spoiled about the identity of the villain

You're a retard

Thanks for the heads up, user - I'll do just that.
See you all on the other side.

BEST EMMA COMING THROUGH

B E S T

E

S

T

E M M A

M

M

A

Roberts > Dumont > Stone >>>>>>> Thompson > >>>>> Watson

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

You have it backwards

Roberts is a coke whore

She looks 45 years old old on the left

Watson is number 1 and Stone is number 2 but shes lucky she was DQD

One is the smallest Emma, the other the tallest. They're a perfect synthesis.

Smol Emma gets the best digits

BOOM

CHECKED

OwO what is this

Wow, she's like a living doll.

Boy, I sure feel bad for you losers. Posting this attractive young lady while i've blasted her so hard she couldn't think straight. That's the power of the collossal circumcised cock I suppose. If I paid you off would you stop schlicking off to her. It's embarrassing to see you worshipping my shiksa cumrag. I'd toss her myself if she didn't suck dick like a champ.

Big "Penetrating Holes for Hollywood Roles" Harv out.

I was shitting on her in tho

Oh, apologies goy. Take it up with my legal department. They've got a fix for everything.

Autism

Sorry boyo, it's the truth. Countless gorgeous celebrities have come to "pray at altar" of Weinstein. Harvey wants, Harvey gets. Now you can retract that statement if you'd like, or have words with my legal team?

I sincerely hope that Harveyposting becomes a thing.

GET

READY

Nnn…nno Mr Weinstein err, Sir Weinstein! So sorry master! I should've known you are the king of film production and the slayer of celeb pussy! Please forgive me… I am but a lowly virgin worm.

FOR

LITTLE

Hmmmm….accepted. Be thankful I didn't make you suck my toes like all those starlets. But if I see Emma Watson again, there's going to be trouble.

ITALY!

Checked. Kino levels will be historic.

No sir…I mean yes sir! Not at all! I would never lay claim to any of your sexy harem of Hollywood Hussies. You are most gracious to me, a dog, a little rat, a mere protoplasmic parasite on your back Lord Weinstein. I serve you humbly.

Autism

I presume that was a typing error knave?

Yes master, please I swear it was! Forgive me! You are like a celestial being to me! Please allow me to worship your cum-rags in peace!

frogfu a cute

God I want to fuck that frog

Holy shit emma looks incredible with dark hair in that last picture makes those eyes of hers pop.
Wasn't really a stonefag, but that look. Yes.

Just remember too respect wahmin.

They deserve respect.

No. Respect is earned or it has no value or meaning.

True. How about this.

Respect Wahmin. See.

Respect.

serious

Cultural appropriation in the last pic.

#staywokeandboycott

lol 🙃

yaaas queen

No fam you're dead up autistic though its okay.

What is the deal with her she's panifully boring and average, Terrible voice too

Looks like some Gap catalog lmao

Best Emma

Shit nepotistic horse emma

Aging like milk

I'd gladly lap up her spoiled milk

Who are those two 56% women beside Emma Stone? Obviously Stone is superior by a mile.

Nope.

Actually she looks rather exotic unlike Watson who is pretty much the definition of basic bitch

Damn, I want her to tame me with that whip

That's how a natural beauty looks with nearly no makeup on

Only if you bite me back, baby

So Kawaii =^_^=

I don't know about Dumont, but Roberts is 100% white

At least you get it. :)

Cute

Too jailbait looking for me

That t-shirt lol

She's based af
Post the giantess edit, I'm phoneposting so I don't have it here

Phone, me too.
What her giant mouth, or this?

well defninitly NOT Dumont. She has the face uglies.
Emma stone has a weird alien head thing going on. I can't put my finger on it. I think it may be the eyes.
Leaving Emma Roberts as best grill.

I know what you mean about stone. Something seems off. Still cute, but not best

damn she was hot when she was younger. Now she just reminds me of Angela from the office.

Kek you fucking shit tasting bitch wrong

Dumont is out of your league betacuck.

Angela from the office? She actually has a nice little body. 10/10 yes I would ;)

Get out and take your limpdick cringe with you.

I though that user was funny
😳

Strong Bardot vibes on that last pic

You deserve suffering and ridicule.

Pic #3

giv ayylium gf

QUEEN

That works, but I meant the one from the Nerve pic you posted. I'm on the computer now so here it is.

She is though, see what said. She's not generic like Watson.

Or perhaps it's a infinichan user who is sick of your shit

Bingo. We should make a "Where's Wally?" type game called "Where's Worst Emma?"

Posting OC I made a while ago. Sorry for leaving 2nd best Emma out, I only knew Best Emma, Fake Emma and Worst Emma at the time.

Actually scrap the "Fake Emma" part, I think "Honorary Emma" like it was said in some of these threads is superior.

Jesus, it's like the zombie apocalypse or something

It's time to take action

nice dubs

Not today, back in your cage goytoy!

Kek

Dubs? In my thread?

DELET

What if I told you that Chloe is an Emma trapped in a mans body? Would you give her a chance?

No.

If I wanted a fridge I'd go to an appliance store

Kek

I wouldn't call her an Emma but I'd certainly hit that

This is the only emma that has ever mattered, only emma

Worst emma

hnnggg

Flat board

Shes disgustingly sub par and Watson looks like a goddess

Patrician

2nd pic is the best pic in the thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How could you find this good looking, IT ISNT

At last, I have become the Birdman!

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, Watsonfag. She's hot as fuck.

Best Emma.

No user it doesn't matter how many times you say different Stonefag she is fucking hideous and even moreso on screen like in La La Land she looked like a fucking old hag.

Another Holla Forums favorite!

I would hit her in the face with a bat

unironically kys

Dunst has made into the untouchable panteon, trying to diss her is like trying to diss Cassandra Peterson. One just doesn't do that and expect to be believed.

Its more likely then you think

Yes pls

;_;

Fake news.

It might help.. Lol

lol sure
get in line watsonfag

Creepy porcelain dolls leave..

racist

Lol
All of these Emma's are white. How is any of this racist?

(((white)))

You're the racist for not posting another ethnicity Emma.

Not a drop of kike blood in her
try again chaim

Dubs?

Lol

Sauce?

witnessed

But seriously, this thread is shit and you all have horrible taste. I wish there was some way I could compel you faggots to post actual selfies, because I'm genuinely curious what set of genetic factors lead one to obsess over malformed women with giant heads who are way taller than average and have no tits.

That's nothing, look at this

Find a single actress called Emma with tits.

Witnessed

holy shit
let's see Best Emma's digits

Check file names.

Women should be feminine. I'm all about gender dimorphism. Your fetishes tend towards making the two genders look as similar as possible, or just making women look as male as possible. Tall, muscular, flat-chested women with strong chins are what a dude in the closet would look for.

If you don't like this I think the one in the closet is you my friend

Pretty shitty thread. Roberto is a skank

Suddenly it makes so much more sense why you would like a boyish looking screeching harpy like watson, you're a soyboy that needs to be humiliated.

Sorry about that GET.
Better luck next time, Emma Noelle Roberts. I forgive you for taking the name Dumont.

Fucking checked

Reddit

Holy shit who knew that skanky loving Robertsfags were Holla Forums incarnate. Who could have guessed?

way past
lol
Fair enough, she is indeed a cute, but she hasn't done anything but Once Upon a Time thus far and is barely someone.

1/10 face

Gender dimorphism is an important factor in healthy species. Average male height is 5'10, average female height is 5'4. If you're in a relationship where the female is taller than you or equal height, you have become the manlet. Only in the insect kingdom is the female bigger than the male, you bug.

You're worshipping her feet, Weinsteins fucking her pussy.

Welp. her tits are fake.

Brainlet

Still would. Better than Watson with no makeup on, you have to spoiler that kind of stuff. Stone is still beautiful.

You aren't kidding…

I seriously just went to boobpedia.com and put Emma into the search and posted the first three results that were actresses. Honestly, I only recognized Samms among them. I think she was in that soap opera movie with John Candy.

Cute as hell

She has AIS shitlord

look above you and cry more that you like Stone who looks like a piece of shit

We are still without a valid booby Emma.

HAHAHAHAHHA DEAD INSIDE

CUTE!

please tell me this is shopped…

I LEIK EMMA STONE AND DIASY RIDLEY

Just because Watson can't you shouldn't think the others can't either

I LEIK EMMA ROBERTS AND NATALIE JEW

What did he mean with this?

kek

Someone hit her with an ugly stick.

What are you doing polyp? That isnt even an Emma.

NEEEIIGHHHHHHHHh

autism

kek

Trips confirm watson for worst emma

Wow

KA LEL NAO!

she really is nasty looking

The 4chan starterpack

#nastywoman
hooktube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

Stone is so embarrassing

Can't make this shit up

Is this one better?

Damn, reroll

You just did make that up because Stone has the worst voice I've ever heard in my entire life

I wish her voice was the worst I've ever heard in my life

If you listen to that video with ears she sounds like a dying thing

Better, but you can't be supreme if you don't become more reliable

How long this time until you start spamming single images in your autistic rage?

How does she do it? FFS this is getting spooky

Why is Stone so shit bros

I choose Dumont. She is tall, she is ayy, she has incredible hips and she's got the moves

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

OMG stop

Humans lol #voyager nice

Refrigerators, get your refrigerators!!!

no

4chan still doesnt have webms with sound?

no it doesn't

I mean, it does, but on /gif/ and /wsg/

So, I finished the first season of Scream Queens yesterday, after binge watching it thru most of the night. The mix of humour and stereotypical horror film was very enjoyable. Some of the characters – Zayday & Denise in particular should be given way less screentime. Grace’s character was too much of the straight man to most everyone else on the show.
Emma stole the show – she was great & absolutely lovely as the haughty, stuck-up rich sorority girl used to getting everything she wants. Chanel is best girl & did nothing wrong.

Also, how the fuck did dean Munsch survive getting poisoned and cryo freezing?