Did you tell Playasia you want an English Asian release and or learn Nipponese yet?

Did you tell Playasia you want an English Asian release and or learn Nipponese yet?

But its not a video game.

Nah.

Does Idol Producer Simulator not count as vidya?

well the only game I really want is bannerlord and that is going to come out regardless.

unless turkey goes full civil war and all the devs get killed that is.

I didn't tell them anything. I've long ago lost all faith in the world, so I think emailing them is pointless.

Though I am slowly struggling through Nipponese. I could probably play that game right this second, but it'd be tortuously slow and frustrating.

The world will continue towards its fated destruction if you don't act! Email!

Отвяжись и убей себя. I already spend several learning this shitty language, I'm not putting several more to learn one which I will only use for playing games.

who?

I'm trying to learn japanese after I imported a Japanese Wii U +n3ds and Purchased wii u games from japan.

Yes user, I have and am also learning moon speak if not

Geez, OP, at least post best edeN.

Fight me

I don't have to because Namco Bandai is being oddly generous about English versions of Gundam games.

…what's their angle…?

Chicks dig giant robots, I dig giant robots, you dig giant robots?

I told them no I'm not interested and they shouldn't bother.

I'm developing sexual feelings for my gunpla, yes.

Nice

A lot of people have, seemingly.

cheeky breeky iv damke

Drakengard 3 ya silly pleb.

I told them that westerners don't deserve to play Japanese games if they can't be bothered to learn the language. Especially burgers.

Yes, yes I did.

Takane is my waifu, therefore is best idol. Seriously though, her edeN is the best version.

Same with me, I would protect this smile

I know enough nip to play through the PS3 game just fine, so I'm sure I'll be able to handle this one as well. Looking forward to it.

You expect me to watch all of that?

yes

BOY I SURE DO LOVE VIDEO GAME MUSIC

Takane's han is easily the best.