What the fuck is this, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOOGLE?

I cannot make this shit up, not even phoshopped, check for yourself
dude can someone please fucking explain this garbage, how is this possible and why did they do this.
Im actually baffled

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/62918764973/neeta-inari-medievalpoc-mry-j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Reported.
Leave don't come back.

lul

i heard OP loves cock

such is the tradition

look up white couple.

Its even worse, why do they do dis'?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
IT'S REAL

Talk about revisionist history, this is insane

trips wasted, feels bad man

Gaslighting.

forgive my down syndrome but wtf do you mean

tfw people still use google for anything

why did this make me laugh?

This is the tipping point, the point of no return. So long as people use Google for their daily needs, they are unconsciously consenting to this manipulation of the human consciousness. This is a very potent tool of the Jew: propanganda. The worst part of this is that barely anyone is aware of this overt effort to change degeneracy into normalcy. We need to help them.

Old news go back to lurking op. You've got two years to go.

btw, this is the same thing for bing and duckduckgo, the exact same results for images. not just google doing it, i'm not sure if someone's fucking with the algorithms or making a bunch of pages to associate that shit with the search.

I'd guess they intentionally niggerfy results for positive words ("art", "couple", but not "murder"). So while "white" would pull more White results the other word pulls niggers.

I tried on yandex (russia) and it's very similar to jewgle. Baidu (china) has some chinks if you look for couples, but no niggers. Looking for art, it has no nigger "art" although it has too many "artsy" tshirts.

I can see the start of googleception in OP pic. The screenshot of the image search is already topping the results.

i dunno, google works good for me

whoa, ur right,
is this exploitable?

forgot image

if you remove people it works

This can always be explained as: Google only indexes pages that exist, and you're searching for phrases that mostly don't exist on the internet.
Sage, and fuck Google anyway.

This is because of pinterest and tumblr results.

*People* of colour in *European Art*

As for the second one idfk why

All things aside. Google has become more and more useless as a search engine in the last year or so. It used to do an AND search by default which was different to all other engines when it first started. Now it seems to give you results even if the word you entered is missing.

eg; Search terms - burn all kikes

Result - Pages with just "burn" or "kikes" might appear but frequently results will not have all three terms etc.

It even tells you it gave you a result where a term was missing. Why would I bother putting the word in the search bar if wanted results that didn't include it? So stupid and shows that Google is on the decline.

This thread again

Look up American inventors. Washing our history away.

A Sobering reminder of what we are actually fighting for.
The preservation of Truth.

Search for "pale" it's all nigger dicks.

It's most likely this. Visit the actual links. Here's one of them: medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/62918764973/neeta-inari-medievalpoc-mry-j

Wow. What the revelation.

Those sneaky Chinese.

Thing is, adding race modifiers is what adds the niggerloving to your results. Google does not recognize images as containing "White people" it takes images from pages mentioning "White people" in text.

However, just looking up "couple" "married couple" "family" "Man and woman" etc usually results in all white people.

A long time ago maybe like 3 years ago or so there was a thread like this were Holla Forums discovered the Swahili language, the "bix nood" took everyone by storm but Google has since fixed that "glitch" I guess. Shame the Jews at google altering the language of a people.

It wasn't 3 years ago but there was also shit like HOOPS and SUPERSTAR

Well time flies when you're having fun, I guess.

I thought it was like a Year and a half ago

Appropriate.

Don't have a screencap anymore.
Anyway it doesn't work anymore on Google's translate but it shouldn't be forgotten how the kikes are willing to do damage control by altering low IQ groups as a weapon against high IQ ones.

Now you're reminding me of the time I saw a car with the licence plate KANG, with the driver being a nigger

Don't bother. I'm pretty sure this thread is just a meme or possibly an op to get more anons fabricating provably false theories about how search results work.

WE

WUZ

What are you trying to sell?

Your fancy js buttons is a sign for me, you are not in the controlled european zone.
Swiss here, i got this just for
proofs-european art.jpg
SHit is real, even when someone would call op out, for it to be too unique keyworded combo. That he spammed it himself

[spoiler]o

Do owe need a thread for this every month or so?

OP, YOU'RE A FAGGOT. Take the red pill and unplug from the matrix or dont. There is no middle ground.
You have her number, fucking call her.

nigger-loving kikes gonna get some Israel diversificationismry soon

tel-aviv is gonna look like south central LA by 2020

Not only does he use kikebook, he has google spyware as his browser. Oh well, I guess normalfag trash like OP really needs to learn from experience. I guess when some random antifa thugs find his house, courtesy of soros bucks paid to google, OP will learn the meaning of proper opsec.

Google antique farm equipment. That still works

Nice try jewgle

Gonna make this slide every week? We already know, Moishe. Soon enough you fucks will be in providing heat for billions.

WOW MAN WHAT A HUGE FUCKING DISCOVERY

SURELY YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HAVING NOTICED THIS AND THERE HAVEN'T BEEN 69639698234271694190 GORILLION THREADS POINTING OUT THIS EXACT THING