Hello darkness my old friend…

Hello darkness my old friend…

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im just checking
You guys know this is a Holla Forums joke right?

Wew

We'll be marching to Moscow in our high heels

Yeah, but it's funnier than the other attempts they've made at trolling the Hillary campaign

Yes, and it's actually quite funny

Those shoes are not half as triggering as those rolled-up pant legs and white socks.

Fucks sake, Camila Paglia is right.

Russian Today spoils the fun:
rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/

Pic related.

These are good memes tbf

lol the american rhetoric that justifies fighting wars will no longer be "they hate us for our freedom so we gotta get them"… it will be "we are the ones who love and they are the ones who hate so our love will trump their hate"

Honestly gotta admit #DraftOurDaughters is some genious satire, despite the fact that it came from Holla Forums.

Even a shitty clock is right sometimes

It's rather ironic though, since it seems more directed at opposing women being drafted than Hillary's warmongering.

Guess Holla Forums is still putting that pussy on a pedestal :^)

Is it though? Or are you being satire'd yourself?

I like the one in the OP best.

As much as I hate Holla Forumsyps at least we can find common ground in hating liberals

Leftist college students in Iran found common ground with the Ayatollah and his followers when it came to hating the Shah and his followers. That didn't turn out so well for the students.

Absolutely haram

memes are growing too strong

Alright. I'll admit it. This is a pretty good meme.

Hopefully Holla Forums will forgets how to make memes in slick visual form and go back to making incomprehensible 100x9000 flow charts

Holla Forums has finally made a good meme. Only took about 4 years.

Holla Forums here, we are the memewizard now.