Leftists still think the government, media...

I wish.

if the government, MSM and corporations entirely agreed with the leftist agenda they would abolish themselves

Do better.

Yeah! that's why the means of production are owned by society and we only need to work 3 hours a day.

explain

If that's the case why haven't they built gulags and put themselves in them?

at last I truly see

The mothership's gonna be YUGE!

But they're basically the same, right down to the Utopian economic policies ("Likeā€¦*inhales deeply from bong* what if we ran this McDonalds, man?"), complete ignorance of historical experience when it doesn't suit their ideology, and autism-tier views of social relationships ("It's your RIGHT to fuck fifty guys in a San Fran bathhouse, consequences be damned!")

You really are more similar than you think

Oh, I forgot the sperging out over minor doctrinal differences (libertarians on anything re:property rights, "Marxism vs anarchism vs Maoism vs Trotskyism vs Posadism")

Do any of you comrades use the fully free GNU/Linux operating system? Its basically communism for software! Publishers of GPL based software are made to share like they should be with all the users the users have complete control over what they own! GNU/Linux is essential for anyone who truly wants to be a commie. This is all thanks to out loyal comrade Richard Stallman.

It wont let me post a full thread thru tor. so I'm posting it here.

This board truly is filled with the best Goys on Earth

If you accepted communism into your heart user you could finally get a gf