Obama

you have 10 seconds to explain why you didn't vote for a 3rd term of Fuhrer obama

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gFCsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leave

what are you sliding shlomo

typical kikes :^)

not an argument

And reported. archive.is/gFCsI

>archive.is/gFCsI
definitely not an argument

We have stickies fucking newfag

we are not playing your games kike

Reported.

Why didn't you posted a picture of Sage? I mean, you saved so I don't understand why didn't you. It's almost as if you are not from around here.

Neither of them are very good. True Obongo wanted to gas Bibi but he was still "MUH SON TRAYBOON" and he hates the fuck out of white people.

Trump is just a step in the right direction, nothing more. Even then, he gets away with saying a lot of shit against Jews between the lines but it all comes down to either her or Hillary. He at least loves white people more than any other president in decades.

Sage the thread. Don't engage shills.

All the white girls that were with Obama would say otherwise. He was based with them.

What does a cute bird has to do with Ribbons Almark not going into his gundam? I'm confused by you newfag post

sage

Someone post those photos of Obongo's (((mother))).

I have it somewhere in the depths of my Holla Forums folder

Saying the name of a cute bird is all you know what to say. Really makes you think.

Schizo or bot?

Israel is committing suicide with it's military agenda. Why not support it?

KING NIGGER TO BE HANGED SEP 24 2017
==TRANNY SHEBOOM TO
BE HANGED SEP 25 2017==

Remember to sage when you post in these shit threads.

trump didnt even go after hillary like he said he would. stop LARPing you cuck.

he was do anti-israel that he gave weapons to the muslims that fought the other muslims that hated israel.

Zero effort.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

this thread delivers in paranoia and kek wew pee pee papa

Real Hitler obama was.

Up to your old tricks again, eh Schlomo?

Yep, 2016 went exactly as planned

just like trump with his presidency. love seeing how people call continuing US support to terorists as ADHDchess

kill yourself