Help me fight the jewish animation networks

So recently the sjws at nick further ruined the loud house and made my favorite character gay. A gay couple was just not enough for them! I want support to make racist offensive fan art and spread it enough to get their attention. Suggestions encouraged

nobody cares

stop watching it then.

Are you literally 10 years old?

If you really want to offend them you'll need to draw a nigger lynched with a "mistakes into miracles" caption.

Or something like that.

Good idea

Lucy is the best character, but this is still a shit thread

They're trying to turn the kids gay!

Considering that children are exposed to such Marxist propaganda in cartoons these days.

They're trying to turn the kids gay!>>10104952
That's what I want to resist!

>>>Holla Forums

So you think offensive fan art will make them retcon and stop pushing their bullshit? If anything it will only give more publicity. The only way is to get the show canceled or start pulling the writers up street lights

Enough of it will

If you're over 12 years old you shouldn't be watching cartoons anyway. Grow up you fucking faggot.

Why? Do you enjoy getting brainwashed?

No it won't target their shekels or nothing changes. You kikes learned nothing from gg

If their cartoon propaganda makes no shekels they will find something more profitable and leave the animation industry alone

Oven yourself. OP the namefag didn't post this thread with the intention of combating propaganda in the media, he did it because he's a numale cuckold that watches cartoons as a grown adult and even has a "favorite character".

Yes I most certainly did. I USED to watch them until they got kiked up

And I am not an adult

Reported for underageb&.

Queerfag

No one cares about talmudvision. No one care what you like about it. No one cares that you watch cartoons. Kill yourself, faggot.