ElDewrito/Halo Online

STILL NOT DEAD EDITION

Halo Online is a Free2Play game being developed for PC in Russia based off of Halo 3's multiplayer. A copy of the alpha version was leaked and edited by modders to strip out the F2P Contents and add features such as custom games, forge mode and more, bringing the closest thing to Halo 3's multiplayer on the Xbox 360 to the PC.

Full Game + ElDewrito 0.5.1.1
Direct: mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o
Torrent: mega.nz/#!05kEGBBA!f-CGZGqPhPDwXvW-M4vCg0FpbxUWDoxGs8y_JcxcXWU

Update to 0.5.1.1:
mega.nz/#!o1VDzRpZ!YIy3p41bc6LYex55RVX-H8sFzS8-GurCHMKF8pqps7U

If you have trouble updating your client, open up dewrito.json in your text editor of choice and change the updateServiceUrl to the following: "updateServiceUrl": "dew.halo.click/update_server/update.json"

Port forward ports 11774 TCP, 11775 UDP, and 9987 UDP, then you just go into Multiplayer and change it to Online Tab with Host a Game.

0.5.1.1 Also adds dedicated servers, contact your nearest developer for more information.

steamcommunity.com/groups/HaloOnlineVG

Halo: Online wiki: halowiki.llf.to/
343N's guide to Halo: Online: docs.google.com/document/d/1CAyXfd4d3lhwBXEoiit05L-I1Sirz0R2C-dV2RTvzE4/
Armour models imgur.com/a/xcYCi#0
IRC: irc.gamesurge.net channel #eldorito

Other urls found in this thread:

halostats.click/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, anyone hosting a server?

Fucking took you long enough. When are you going to host?

Jesus christ where have you been JewJew

I know, it's been a while since I saw one of these threads and the last one died when JoJo never hosted and nobody else could.

I'm not JewJew, I'm just someone else who used to play Halo Online fed up with no Holla Forums server.

I do have a server up that can run without needing to be there. Look for Dio's Variety Server in the server browser. It doesn't have too much stuff since I don't have his custom files, but it should work to help revive these threads.

K joining now, but I want to play my own music on my pc so nobody play music please

Anyone else?

There's a few people in already, not many but it's also late at night.

Joining

Never played Halo Online, but me and a buddy are getting it installed.

I'll be joining in a bit

I always seem to be out of town when these things pop up…

wait, 8/v/ toned down the elitism against Halo?

We're mostly left alone except for a lone shitposter who loves to post this single image

Had some great fun in the past, though issues with the game stop me from playing.

First server crash of the night?

It's still baby's first shooter but at least it's fucking videogames.

Well, I can always remember the old times.

Don't worry too much. It's not the same

how so?

Nobody is using voip except the micspammer. It feels empty without existential discussion and insults flying

Server crash?

Why not just use Discord or something like that?

YES FINALLY YOU DUMB KI–
Way to kill my hopes.

I'll be around when I get off work, give or take two hours from now.
You better still be around or I'll be sad.

Maybe JoJo will come around again. Too bad after one weekend of playing he always sounds depressed and dying, like we've just sucked his soul away. It's pretty funny watching a Jew suffer.

Sick, I'll pop in later.

Nope, it's been fairly consistent and there's none in the logs. I'm taking a break after nearly 3 and a half hours of DMR, BR and Snipers.

Need to rally the old guys back to play, then it'll be like old times and JoJo's been MIA for weeks.

There is a mumble available other generals use, but there's still VOIP in game.

It's almost been maxed out playercounts for hours, granted it's not all of Holla Forums exclusively but it's a lot of players to play. It'll probably still be going for a while easily.

I gave up after trying to join for an hour after my game crashed.

Going to bed, will try to play tomorrow night.

The server activity died out, so I can take it down, reconfigure it, see what to do with the constant BR/DMR/Sniper shitfest and put it back up later today/tomorrow.

There are custom gamemodes JoJo had but I don't have links to any of the custom games we used to play.

Forgot to mention this:

If you played on my server at any time today, the results of your match, medals and performance are located here.

>halostats.click/

Just type your name in in the search bar and it should display your current XP, K/D and more.

Since I haven't been given any maps or gamemodes, I'm trying to add some of the vanilla gameodes to it so it's not a BR/DMR/Sniper shitfest.

New modes added:

Same server as last night, look for Dio's Variety Server.

Server crashed, but it's still up.

What's the password? the old ones aren't working

Password? There's no password on my server. Like I said, just look for the server in the server browser and join.

It's got a password for me. The fuck?

Wait, there's multiple Dio servers never mind I'm a retard

Look for Dio's Variety server, not Dio's Fun House. That seems rather odd to name a server basically the same thing and have nobody playing on mine.

Perhaps I should have tried this thread on the weekend? It's been rather dead today.

I'll play if I can't get into my favorite Chivalry server tonight.

I'm in, but the server is empty!

Quick, let's play, join up lads!

Maybe if you set a date ahead of time more people will show up

I got bored earlier and quit.

Been thinking about this, would Friday or Saturday work and at what time? Anyone still have JoJo's custom maps/gamemodes saved?

fuck off nigger

This one was up first.

So I got most of the maps JoJo uses, outside of these are there any others and what do the non same name maps go with which gamemodes?

Clever.