NORMIES RISING UP AGAINST THE LUGENPRESS

WTF have you done lately anons?

Currently protesting outside of CNN headquarters in Atlanta Georgia.

Jewtube stream: youtu.be/ZITGR41KJHY

Huh, not bad. How many people are there?

The jews only understand violence. Protests have never done anything ever. They have to come to with a list of demands and threats or else they're just wasting time.

Bump for good works. No open carry in GA? That would rustle some kike jimmies big time.

You spelled kike wrong

Open carry is totally allowed in GA. We have such lax gun laws, its fucking fantastic.

t. GA gun owner with enough guns to arm my entire gloriously white non-liberal neighborhood

Good job, user!

What about in Atlanta? Laws might be different there on account of all the nigs.

Good job protesting, but

Normie is easier to type and sounds more pleasing to the ear than normalfag. Deal with it.

GA user here. I don't think Atlanta has different gun laws from the rest of the state. You can carry your gun pretty much anywhere so long as you have the licence, but any business can ask you to leave if you have a gun on you.

CNN's lies are getting pretty ridiculous even dems are getting fed up with them like all that hype for Comey turned out to be fucking nothing.

William T. Sherman 2.0 when? Not even Georgians like Atlanta.

Normalfag Is the sacred term tho
Normie is borderline heretical

Forgive my ignorance - but why does CNN have its headquarters in Georgia?
Is it Turner's home town or something?

i don't know a single person who watches CNN

Probably the same reason Andrew Jackson is on currency.

Lucky you, every left leaning family member I have watches mostly CNN while occasionally bitching at me about how Trump is destroying the world and selling out to Russia.

I don't know anyone at my dentist's waiting room either.

Honestly want to see these protesters start busting windows in at the CNN building, but these Trump supporters aren't even violent. They might even hug don lemon on his way in.

The right always plays by the rules, which is why it has kept losing. They need to just hijack the leftist's radicalism and their rules for radicals.

To open carry in Georgia a CCW is required

The "people" who are demonstrating here are the rank and file "republican voters"(good goys) who support Israel and want to fight the "terrorists". These people follow orders and are part of the problem, not the solution.

We are still in the early stages of widespread civil unrest. We must continue to fan the flame.

Pic related immediately sprang to mind…

What will this accomplish, realistically?

essentially yes. He also owned the Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Braves at one point. Time Warner is also headquartered there.

Have we started the fire?

An open-carry protest in front of CNN headquarters would be fantastic. Imagine what would be going through those slimy fuck's heads when they saw a crowd of angry Americans with rifles slung across their backs protesting in front of their building.

"normie" comes from /r9k/, just like all that "chicken tenders" bullshit. Holla Forums has long had an unfortunate overlap with /r9k/.

"Normies" is an ancient word. Comes straight out of the 60s-70s when real nerds still existed. "normies" should be instantly wordfiltered to normalfag however but the BO is useless.

Uh, user…

Using "normie" to detect shills leads to more false positives than anything else.

8/pol/ got invaded so bad by kikes we're nitpicking words now. Really interesting discussion goys, tell me how JIDF slides threads again? Let me remind you, off-topic conversations are this board's cancer.

Hello FBI

It's even worse on cuckchan.

Nope nigger, you can OC long guns all day long, loaded with one in the chamber, as long as you don't point it at anyone.

Source- original atlanta fed protestor, the cops told us it was completely okay

What sprung to my mind was all those CNN shits sitting around in their air conditioned fortress not giving a fuck that anyone is outside since they arent going to cover it and practically no one will know about it anyway.
I've long since swallowed the black pill on protesting, sorry I just cant get giddy off some housewives autisticly screeching in the streets no matter the cause. Sage for depressing rant and nothingburger protest.

ORLY

bump
so what was the final body count on this? :^)

Either spell them correctly or don't use them at all. OP is a faggot.