Danish women more often go with plumber Poles

There is a trend in Europe where western women shifted from seeing Polish immigrant males as low working class immigrants to sexual objects.

Polish men are seen as brutal, patriarchal oriented, strong and knowing how to fix things physically.

It is especially seen in Denmark where Danish women choose Poles for one night. They are sexually aroused by construction working teams, plumbers and electricians.

Women are truly weird…

Meanwhile Poles in Poland got additional source of Ukrainian women.

No shit, Poles are not nu-male trash as are 85% of Northern European "males".

It's true Polish men are the only few alphas left,with some miracle I wish UK would become a colony of Poland for atleast 20 to 25 years.

Shocking. And shocking dubs OP.

Apply yourself.

You spelled kill wrong.

This is bomber harris tier bait, brit/pol/. What happened to your containment threads? Did you all get banned for spamming anti-Trump memes?

Why did they blur out the eyes of the guy in the pic?
He's wearing a cunting balaclava FFS.
Are you rusing us OP?

if dubs I will start working out

And honestly, not to keep a shitty thread going, but Poles stealing your women is nothing new :^)

either there's some heavy sliding going on, or the bans on halfchan is drawing you cucks here.
saged for both

not really, they're very predictable creatures. Of course they prefer masculine polish men to handbag carrying effeminate scandinavian faggots.

Women are attracted to masculine men? Who knew?

Will women finally figure out that men are attracted to feminine women as well?

No article of such exists.

Cool story bro

Danish women more often go with plumper Poles

ftfy

Danishes make you plumper.

No fucking shit. It's as if mother Nature made things that way to make a species with two sexes viable.
Also, no data means you're pulling the "trend" out of your ass.

(check'em)
looks like I'm going to Denmark

Underrated post.

Sometimes i wonder if these are threads are created to Divide and conquer and sometimes i wonder if they are actually made by some pole going all i-i can muh dick too

Seems legit but even more so if there was sauce.

p.s. OP is a fag.

t. Plumber Pole in Denmark

It's weird how similar the US is to Europe, when it comes to whites, yet we're so far removed. Italians, Poles, Irish etc. work the trades and whatnot and tend to be better built, tougher etc., while the English, Germans, Swedes etc. are all paper pushing pussies working in a cubicle or office.

Not to take anything away from the Polish men or anything, but Danish whores will generally go with ANYONE not Danish. Place a 1488/10 Dane and a 2/10 Turkroach that shit his pants in front of one and she'll go out of her way to be a traitorous cunt.
They're completely lost.