Would you play a RPG based on Star vs the Forces of Evil?

Would you play a RPG based on Star vs the Forces of Evil?

0/10

Why does such a small girl have such a husky, mature voice?

Maybe an ERPG or HRPG.

I'd play an eRP- oh beat me to it

Guess.

This is now a cartoons you wish had good video games thread.

user, stop, you're making me cry.

i would except >gisnep

If anything, it'd work way better as a character-action game, complete with crazy shit going on constantly and enough giant enemy/dark rival boss fights to fill the whole thing to the brim.

I'd still play an RPG though, but only if it had active battle mechanics because that shit is excellent, plus it fits at least one of the characters being as manic normally as an ADHD kid is when on a sugar high.

Daily reminder

You have to go back

What's this show about and why is the art terrible?

I don't even think Holla Forums likes this shit, user.

I think it's a tumblr thing.

C'mon guys, I frown upon the road American cartoons have taken too but it's not like Star and the Forces of Evil or Gravity Falls are terrible (from what I've seen) regardless of whatever bullshit that surrounds them. If they weren't part of a bigger problem then nobody would care.

That said, would I want games based on them? No. Probably a bait thread.

tumblr pls go

Fuck off Dumblr.

Given the at least one Brother's Chaps of Homestar Runner fame worked on both Star and Gravity Falls (I think more on the former, since one of them voices a character) it's not surprise that they're the least cancerous, despite the mouse's involvement.

There's no system in existence with enough buttons for a Megas game.

Most overrating cartoon second to Korra. I love big robots and all but what's the fucking appeal in that boring mess of a show?

I want a new BattleTech cartoon dammit.

No.

That's pretty hot though.

isn't this the cartoon with the rape? is the r34 any good?

Not even the fucking Steel Battalion controller

if the first two r34 pics are anything to go by then it's not really god yet.

rolling

pls be good

out

Imma fuck two at once.

Kremlings!

Speaking of Steel Battalion, it would be fantastic if we got a modern no nonsense high stakes mech simulator. Armored Core and Mechwarrior are fun and all, but they're lacking in the danger SB had. Part of the fun when it comes to roguelikes is the knowledge that your shit can get irrevocably fucked up at any moment, and none of those "roguelikelike" games get anywhere close to simulating that constant threat of permanent loss.
This will likely never happen, but damn if it isn't pleasing to dream about.

If it was like pic related, then yes I would.

It's just another derivation of CalArts style.

it's funny because Flapjack is considered a triggering show amongst most tumblrcucks.

really?

Alright, rollan

I knew a lot of girls that found that show terrifying

Bitches weren't ready for this show

I really hope this turns out well

weak

last time a rolled i had to fap to some furry shit, hope this one is good.

would have been nice a minute ago

DOUBLE ROLL

rip ab9f10 dick.

Roll

You already have LOL threads, you don't need any more thinly veiled Holla Forums threads.

rolling

I'd probably play it.
I wouldn't BUY it, but I'd play it.

Rolling because shit thread.

rollan

Nah. Pure RPGs are shit, unless they're a straight, digitized pen and paper game with all the number crunching and mathematics they have. Not only that, Tumblrtoons are worse than shit.

Flapjack was so good

Disgusting

Even though it's the cause of my father treating me like a retarded child when I used to stand around for hours yelling 'POWER EXTREMEMEME' in a cross figure on front of my guests, I'd still want to have a video game based on this.

Double Roll!

roll

Only if i get to fuck Star in multiple scenarios

Otherwise i am fine with a platformer with several lewd costumes

This is now a Spiderman thread.

wheel of morality turn turn turn

Fuck it

I liked gravity falls

rollin'

rolling

I ve seen Steven Universe and it's pure cancer, aside from sjw shit it even does carbon copies of spongebob episodes

But i have yet to watch anything wrong with Star

I'm physically attracted to her voice

rollan

really? You have a link, I feel like getting mad

A Star Vs game would be more like Magicka; stringing together magic you have barely any control over with random effects and collateral damage.

Mysterious mr eater and a few cartoon reviewer E celebs.

I remember having a bunch on a que when doing something as background noise and it constantly irked me

Fucking YAAAAAS

rolling for 51

Rollan

Time to fap

Wow what a surprise

Kill yourself

Rolling

roland

Lets try this shit.
Lets hope it isnt gay or furry garbage.

Rolling

It's the same fucking answer for EVERY thread.
If the gameplay, it's mechanics, story, graphics, and presentation looks and feels good and fun, then there isn't anything I won't give a fair shot.

rolling

rollan

I'd play it

Oh fuck I see it

rollinrollinrollin

You should grab the BDs rips if you have the hard drive space, they look miles better than the LRE release.

roll

save me from Holla Forums cancer
what are those Tumblrfags into, anyways?

I would have the space if I could just bring myself to delete some of my GCCX

I just finished the series about a week ago, how do I deal with this hole in my chest?

It never really goes away. I been meaning to start Lupin III and Slayers to fill that gap but I never really started them.

Give Patlabor a shot. There is a decent sized & very loveable cast and Mamoru Oshii worked on it too. One thing that makes UY really work is the character interactions and Patlabor is really fucking good at that too.
Patlabor also has a fairly large amount of animated content.

Also with Patlabor it shares a couple of the VAs with Urusei Yatsura.
Like Megane VA is Shige
Ataru's is Asuma,
Ran is Kanuka Clancy,
The Principal is Matsui
Onsen-mark is Ohta
Chibi is Shinshi

If you to hear Sakura's VA again, you have to watch gosenzosama banbanzai.

Oh, I see. Well, there's always suicide

I started Maison Ikkoku recently hoping it would be an acceptable substitute. It can't quite fill the void but so far it's pretty good.

Although seeing all the UY references just reopens the still-fresh wounds

Toshio Furukawa was in a lot of older shit, especially mecha. Right up there with Akira Kamiya.

Not that I'm complaining. Never get tired of hearing either of them.

Roll

Toshio Furukawa has a beautiful voice and laugh. He is one of the few male VAs I can easily recognize.

Fuck it, rollin

Never get tired of that fuck's cheeky cackle

For some reason I can recognize male VA's really easily but I'm utter shit when it comes to most females. Pretty much the only one I can consistently recognize is Kugimiya Rie

Rollan

Fuck that, rerolling

Rollin

roll

Will it have headpats?

I have never not-wanted dubs so badly right now

rollin

post more Giraffe guy

christ, I'm calling the police

I know your feel

Rolling.

aaaand rolling

That show was surreal. The amount of disturbing imagery was insane, but I never stopped watching. Supposedly the animator's inspiration for flapjack's expressions were derived from the facial expressions of his own infant son

Holla Forums please go back to your own board, we're not your refuge and your shitty moderation is your own goddamned fault

Why not

should we start bullying every other thread thats clearly the work of another board? i wouldnt say so

Rolland

Rolling.

Rock and ==Roll!==

ROLLING START

rolling

roll

Rolling.

I swear I'll ice a fucker if I get furry shit.

literally what

I need some gaben in my life.

Roll

Lol

I played deportation flash games before.

I swear to God if I get furshit ONE MORE TIME.

You will fap to it and like it

roll

Rolling

As long as it's a plant or a Yukionna I'm good.

Rolling for both

I mean the main character is even a gamer and the entire show is giant robots fighting, how can you possibly fuck that up?

Gargoyle

Might as well.

that's some pretty mild shit. cartoons have been showing worse shit for decades.

oy vey, thanks for the image.

roll

Spin the wheel, make a deal

That's tame, give me a challenge

Time to rollan

WHERE THE FUCK IS 44!?

Disregard I suck Big Boss' cock

rolling both at the same time because i'm a madman

Rolling for both

Rolling.

This show's perfect for a good side scroller/beatemup kind of game

Also, on the show's defense, while it has the same style as every other cartoon on this generation like everyone else has pointed out, the art style is more detailed and the episodes are more entertaining than the shit I've watched from advernture time, SU and that one with the blue cat. I still have to watch gravity falls

I dont remember exactly who, but there was one writer that made the most cheap, garbage johnny test tier humor episodes on starvs, luckily just a few

ROLLIN'

GIMMIE TETRA PLEAS

Rollan

rollan

rollan

Rolling.

JRPG style might work for it, but I agree with the other guy, beat em' up would work really well.

roll

Alright, rolling.

rolling

nobody cares what you think, Holla Forumscksucker

i remember adventure time being rather entertaining. though i havent seen it since some point mid fire princess arc.
perhaps ill keep it that way

I think that was still really early. After they tried making 2deep4u backlore episodes and everyone loved them, they just kept making over the top episodes, and the humor overall went to shit, memes and cheap johnny test writting

Keep the good memories if you had them. Looking back at it, I think it really wasnt that good, it was more the shock of watching the first epic random cartoons of this generation