Cosby Mistrial

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/17/cosby-hung-jury-judge-declares-mistrial-in-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-case.html

Nuffins rapes a bunch of white women who relaxed over his career, goes free. Reminds you of the nuffins that killed his white wife and went free? Who were the jurors Holla Forums? I can't find pictures yet.

Judge "O'Neill" looks like a yid… prowecutors say they will try again.

no sympathy for white whores btw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/06/17/bill-cosby-spokesman-gloria-allred-go-back-law-school/
weinerlawnevada.com/2016/09/what-are-the-causes-of-a-mistrial/
rci.rutgers.edu/~schochet/101/Cosby_Speech.htm
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/11/bill-cosby-voices-support-for-pipeline-protesters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thing about cosby is user, he didnt actually rape anyone
he said something that the democrats didnt like, so they had someone falsely accuse him of rape
he thought the courts would do him in or that he might be shot if he didnt falsely "admit" to something he didnt do, so he claimed that he raped them even though he didnt

would someone remind me what cosby did that the democrats dont like?

well, aside from being an uncle tom

Given that there was no genetic forensic evidence submitted, it's hard to tell either way but don't be naive and pretend this nigger didn't want to fuck white women. I wanted to use this to subvert the "rape culture" meme against men by pointing out its really a problem with niggers.

Or once we know who the jurors were, point out that… just like in the OJ trial… niggers are just tribalists and can't be trusted to be on jury trials since its always a "he dindu nuffin" perspective

Not that anything is wrong with that obviously, but within the context of an "unbiased" jury it doesn't work.

Isn't the accuser black in this case?

Either reply to what he said or commit suicide, you filthy fucking yid. Uncle Toms completely undermine the jew’s narrative. We need them at the outset.
That really ends the trial, then. Testimony isn’t enough for these things.

What? No. It completely reinforces the "just like us" narrative… and the fantasy that integration is possible or desirable… Uncle Toms are the example of multiculturalism "succeeding."

Okay, fuck off.
Holy shit, Microsoft Word, get the fuck out.
It doesn’t. You don’t comprehend what an Uncle Tom is.

I bet that he promised he could make those chicks famous if they fucked him but they didn't get famous so they said he raped them

The jurors sniffed out the motives of the accusers and their kike lawyers, this was nothing but a shakedown. Fuck the kikes for trying to shut down one of the few black voices telling niggers to stop acting like niggers.

Cosby was critical of the BLM movement and, he raped a lot of white women using drugs supplied to him by Jews

Was this kike pandering to to appease the collective nigger spirit in the wake of the WOKE riots?

Signs point to yes!

Just because this nigger tells apes to stop chimping shouldn't impact anyones perception of him as a nigger. His wholesome public persona and career in front of jewish cameras is fake… blm criticism was a part of that

Have you seen the bitch that accused Cosby of rape? Who the fuck would want to touch this manfaced jew?

That's one accuser. What about the 2 dozen others? Will there be more trials?

Bill Cosby raped Howard Stern? Is this the best timeline?

No way gloria allkike didn't get the prosecutors to lead with her 'strongest' case. The rest of them are going to be even shakier.

Damn, the jews aren't going to like this.

breitbart.com/video/2017/06/17/bill-cosby-spokesman-gloria-allred-go-back-law-school/

All it takes is one nigger on the jury to cockblock to get a nigger criminal off. Blacks using jury nullification is a big problem.

I always remind people of the R. Kelly debacle in Chicago. He literally had sex with a minor and was in the video, video got leaked and was all over the Internet, and yet Black jurors set him free.

These so-called people don't have a conception of justice like we do. Their idea of morality is Blacks winning whether they're right or wrong.

Exactly. Criminal trials are about Blacks winning and losing to them, like it's a basketball game. Black jurors will fry an innocent White man and they let the most obvious Black predators go free.

is that Howard Stern?

Which is how I'm trying to USE this outcome. I can't find any pictures of the jurors though… yet.

Honestly I don't think puddinpops nigger did any raping. If he did during his career you know damn well the kikes who helped his career would have all the evidence in the world like they do with politicians that go a diddlin. Cosby is one of the few rational niggers critical of other niggers and so was a potential problem since other nigs are monkey see monkey do.

Hers is the only accusation that wasn't past the statute of limitations, from 2004.

itt Cosby rapes Steve Tyler from Aerosmith

Could he him, Stern, or Lenny Kravitz.

"Jury of your peers" was a kike setup. There is a reason kikes always seem to avoid jury trials unless they can stack them.

This cancer on Holla Forums is growing.

I'm leaning towards Mick.

When you have to take a shit do you have a preference? Runny or firm? While both are shit, one is less pleasent than the other.

A mistrial doesn't mean the charges are dropped. They said they will try him again.

Oh fuck off it's not like I'm sucking his cock for him simply being lucid. He doesn't belong in our nation but if I had to choose he or a section 8 nigger I'd choose him.

After 10-20 years? This is exactly what they tried to do to Trump.

Next time there will be more real niggas on that jury.

Although, if they keep running into deadlocks, when will they say enough is enough? After some point there should be protections in place to keep it going on for the rest of one's life.

After 10-20 years reality sets in that they are worthless commodities and didn't even manage to sucker a man into marrying them. This is a final desperate play at not ending up eating cat food and sucking dick behind 7-11.

I don't bother comparing insignificant relative comfort levels… I wipe and flush.

Not plausible. Of course he raped, he's a nigger.

You can keep trying someone until a jury reaches a verdict. A defendant's protection is that if a jury reaches a verdict, you can't be tried again.

I'm torn on this trial tbh. On one hand, Crosby was the default magical negro that the left used to push the not all niggers meme for decades. On the other hand, he was clearly sacrificed on the alter of feminism. And personally l don't think he is guilty. Nor do l know anyone who does. His career is over either way, so l won't be losing any sleep over his fate. I just want to know why (((they))) would choose to throw away one of their strongest pawns. It makes no sense.

One is easier to clean than the other.

Because he had outlived his usefulness to the Hollywood kikes, so the legal kikes decided to use him as a piggy bank. Fuck all of them.

I understand how it sits. There has to be a cutoff at some point when it is abuse. Let's say it was a white man where we actually care about someone being abused by a kike system. Where does it stop? You can't even try for an appear because you never reached a verdict. A spiteful woman could force mistrials for eternity. All the time in court, you may as well be incarcerated. Where is the due process?

You're missing the point. The difference is miniscule.

The defense, prosecution, and judge all agree on the jurors, so it would difficult to handpick jurors that would force a mistrial.
If the prosecution or the judge is the cause of the mistrial, such as the "spiteful woman" in your hypothetical, a retrial will be barred and the defendant will walk free.

No l don't believe that. This isn't ball bouncer #37 this is Bill Crosby. Default magical negro. If he had been allowed to die peacefully, his legacy could have been milked for another hundred years, like anuddah shoah. He is worth far more alive and untarnished. So why turn on him? It makes no sense.

They still have Morgan Freeman

The whole "he drugged me" accusation is starting to sound like projection now.

Ah, so this is not an acquittal. They're going to retry the case.

What if the judge just blames the jurors. What is the recourse? Does the lawfag have to file a complaint over the judge's head somewhere?

James Earl Jones is still kicking around too. Plus they have a few magical nigglets in the works.

Jurors don't do anything besides sit there and listen in the courtroom. I can't think of a situation where the jurors would erroneously be stated as the cause of a mistrial.
Here's a good resource
weinerlawnevada.com/2016/09/what-are-the-causes-of-a-mistrial/

He obviously didn't play ball with some kike and this is the price.

Send him back to apefrica with the rest of them, but you're retarded to think that THIS time the jews and whores just happened to wait until some critical point decades after the supposed act occurred to make an accusation against a man pushing for a more wholesome, less-niggery lifestyle for niggers. Use your brain. Remember (((they))) tried this shit on Trump for not following their narrative too.

We're not talking about classic big-band vocalists here.

No, user. He did "rape" at least a few of them, but so what? Literally every hollywood celebrity does what he did and worse. People have been accusing Cosby of indecency for decades.

However, you're right that he was targeted for his conservative views. He only faced consequences after he A) started saying inconvenient things, and B) stopped being profitable/relevant to his masters.

FFS, I'm asking about the extreme cases. As in IF A FUCKING KIKE IS DETERMINED TO RAILROAD THE CASE.

I don't give a fuck about precedent at this point because they don't.

Bill Cosby is not a rapist, it's a retarded notion -
the world is full of coal-burning sluts and gold digging niggers. I'll believe he did drugs, shared drugs, whatever, but unless the girls were underage then I don't believe any of this shit.

Cosby angered the left by calling niggers niggers instead of buying into the dindu narrative. Bill Cosby might be the first legit dindu.

Fuck off Trayvon.

Regret is not rape.

Drugging someone is rape.

Rule of thumb: When a nigger is accused of rape, that nigger is guilty of rape. When a nigger isn't accused of rape, that nigger is still guilty of rape.

Niggers rape.

Somehow this shit didn't come to light until Cosby was no longer profitable - quite the coincidence.

He might have raped a few, but a bunch of those bitches are in it for the money.
I wish I could find them all guilty.

Fuck the nigger
Fuck the gold diggers
and fuck their little dogs too

the only nigger you could bother convincing to defend against false accusations is mike tyson

Don't forget Gloria 'Allred' representing 33 of them. That kike sure isn't chasing a payday, not at all.

(checked and, hey, does this taste like Rohynpol to you?)
So she's pissed off because Cosby drugged her, and she didn't want to miss a thing.

I think he didn't do it, but fuck him for being a nigger. Even if he's a "based" nigger.

HOWARD STERN AND RIPLEY FROM ALIENS LOVE CHILD ?

Really makes me think, I need some fucking jello

Every single Judge in the country should have been executed 20 years ago

How does no one know this?

Cosby owned land that an oil pipeline was set to go through and protested it.

Follow the money and you find your answers every time.

Under fucking rated.

looks like howard stern, lol

This is an important point: he was a terrible person, but he only got called out on it because he was no longer protected as useful.

False. Charges have been filed through the 90s, and dismissed because "muh based black" and many of these women resurfaced for this trial. I'm not saying these women weren't stupid coalburning whores, but the situation is useful.

But it was consensual, they didn't say no

The only thing Cosby is guilty of is wrongthink.

this

That means blacks compose 16.66% of the total jury, whereas they only compose ~13% of the US population.
If anything, they're overrepresented.

Oh okay, so "lying" right?
hmmmm

Is the Jew lying or is the black raping? This question is really going to test our mettle.

This.

Every single accusation is fake.

Severely underrated,

Even if he was found not guilty, his career is toast and almost everyone he's ever known has turned on him. He's been tried and found guilty and sentenced in the court of public opinion already. Locking him up for the rest of his life would have just been icing on the cake for the people behind this.

Cosby was redpilled on niggers and the democrat plantation. See, being used as livestock for democrat votes isn't beneficial for the niggers in the long run, and Cosby wanted a way out. He was a pillar of the community, but was chewed up and spit out.

All it takes is one nigger on a jury to throw a monkey wrench into the judicial process. Watch 12 Angry Men for an example of how one juror can cockblock.

Some of the other accusers were pretty when they were younger. Odds are some of them are lying, and that ugly mutt may be one of them, but he probably did rape a few of them.

The nose fucking knows. Holy shit what an ugly fuck

scroll up and read this

The point is lefties use niggers as tools.

Well yeah, they use anyone for votes, they don't care.

here's the full speech for anyone who wants to read it: rci.rutgers.edu/~schochet/101/Cosby_Speech.htm
This should be required reading for anyone who wants to act like they know what's really going on with regards to Cosby

Thanks mate

Is there a handy source of data for 1. the number of accusers and 2. the identicality of their stories?

How fucking new are you? Cosby's is the perfect feminist rape case, based on nothing but hysteria. They tried the same with Trump.

Killing a coal burner is no crime. being a nigger is, though

Seems like a BASED™ black guy™ to me. Still, would've been better if he got Old Sparky as a punishment for racemixing.

What country are you in?

They'll start using spare jurors if something is revealed about a juror that disqualifies them, or if they get access to prejudicial outside information. If they run out of jurors, it'll be a mistrial. If they lose a juror this way during jury deliberations, it'll be a mistrial because that person is then interacting with the other jurors.

Cosby wouldnt be a bad ally to have against the leftist blacks. Say what you want about Cosby's sexual habits and what kind of things were done back in the 70s on the regular anyway, He does not like niggers.

Still funny as fuck fam, good job

Cosby didn't want the oil companies to drill/put a pipeline on his land.

It's bullshit. These 50 women come out of the wood pile after decades?

So I could have my Ex claim that I've raped her 4 decades back once I became wealthy?

It's just like Sons of Guns.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/11/bill-cosby-voices-support-for-pipeline-protesters/

BOSTON — Comedian Bill Cosby and his wife Camille are supporting protesters marching across Massachusetts in opposition to Kinder Morgan’s proposed natural gas pipeline.

The couple, who own hundreds of acres of protected land in Shelburne Falls, about 100 miles west of Boston, have been opposed to the pipeline since the company notified them last winter of plans to survey their land.

"ay bitch wanna get drunk and take some qualuudes?"
"sure mr cosby, i love booze and qualuudes!"
one thing leads to another and voila,
not rape.

Snivelling uncle Tom's are worse than feral apes because they reinforce the idea that some niggers are worthy of polluting our civilization they are also the black equivalent of a cuck this adds to my dislike for them. Niggers have no place in a healthy white society. Period.

Until something can be done about them, it's better to have their uppers whip them into shape. It would not be a detriment to assist Bill Cosby, especially seeing how he's being railroaded.

Try not to be so obvious in your shilling.

Anyway Cosby's only crime was being a Black Conservative in America. It's pretty obvious this woman was a dumb actress who thought she could become famous by fucking someone famous. That's why she went alone to the cabin of a married man that she worked with to do drugs and suck his pudding pop to advance her career.

But it didn't work out, and 30yrs later she's old, with piles of medical bills and little savings to her name. Eureka! I'll claim Bill raped me 30yrs ago and get me some of that lawsuit money!

Uncle Toms will be useful when it comes time to shuttle vast numbers of niggers off the continent without a lot of white lives lost.
t. Pierce

The women were white. It's never rape.

Cosby did nothing wrong.