Holla Forums please help I'm just fed up

So tell me why shouldn't i start juicing my body,its been 6 fucking months
since my mom and dad started sending me to this gym and i still weigh around
140 lbs my height is 5-11.

Atleast i won't die mediocrely like some basementfag.

What kind of workout are you doing user? Are you lifting properly and eating accordingly? Nutrition is just as important, and can be hard to grasp if your not used to calculating your macros.

>>>/fit/

Eat more, dumbass

You will hurt your heart and testicles .

I really don't understand why so many people are obsessed with lifting, a weapon will protect you and girls only care about money and status. It's pretty much all just vanity.

Just eat more, not that fucking hard. Shovel food into your body whether you want to or not. Also, lift harder.

normie, please. it all depends on how you do it

Fix your diet and work harder, dumbass.

If OP cannot put on a few pounds, then he obviously lacks discipline. If he lacks the discipline to control his diet then he lacks the discipline to use steroids responsibility.

sage

>>>/fit/
          (~)        γ´⌒`ヽ        {i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:}∩       ⊂( `・ω・)彡-、 旦        /// ⊂彡/:::::/ /      |:::|/⊂ヽノ|:::| /」☆lヽ,,lヽ    / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/|   /______/ | | と.、  i  | |-----------|     (_0_0

Why do you think you have to be jacked up 200 lbs muscle douche? You watch too much media user. It's a very recent trend to be hugely jacked. Just have a look what back in 2000 the beauty ideal for men were and compared it to today.

Apart from that: maybe eat more.

My stepfather wound up fertile because he juiced. His parents wanted grandchildren (he was an only child) and more or less bullied him into marrying a single mother (mine), so they could pretend to have had grandchildren.

Also, underaged b&.

If anything, you've got it completely backwards.

you need to eat some oats and carbs and eat around 120g's of protien.

Git gud op.
I weighed 43 kg and was 183 cm tall, after a year of eating five times a day and working out four times a week i got to 70 kg easy.

OP, get a pot of whey protein, a pot of creatine, some ZMA tablets, and hit the gym. Eat meat, lots of meat (yes, trigger all the (((vegans))), drink lots of milk, and browse /fit/.

Take some ZMA before bed.
You'll build muscle in your sleep if you just lifted one set of whatever that day.

What is zma?

a lot of this is genetics, you got all sorts of testo boosting aids you can get that will help, I won't even go pic related.
Working out right now my self, had to take a smoke break lol.
Anyways
feel it burn afterwards
Aaand….
Take some breaks from your computer, all in moderation

Please don't be so careless with who you respond to fam.

How old are you? You should juice. See the pic? Thats Brock O'Hurn. I was in gym class with him when he was 16-17, 135 pounds, and 6'0.

By the time he was 19 he was 6'8, 240 and a god. Every chick wants to have sex with him. Does he look familiar? That's because working out 5x a week on steroids gets you famous. I've seen him on commercials for shows, talk shows, etc. He's got a ton of money and I'm sitting around the same size as he was because I was too pussy to take HGH.

go away. Holla Forums is not a therapy group.

Why are you against strength?
Stop ironically talking like yourself anyway, you fucking jew.
Get out.
Tired of you.

Wew, isn't this Vanity Fair-tier advice.

Fuck your genetics. Get your blood tested for your hormonal levels, take the juice with medical supervision if you need to, and just hit the gym, and work it like you mean it. Eat shitton of proteins, get your vitamins (Zinc/Manganese specially to kickstart test) and rest 8 hours a day, and don't browse Holla Forums 4am in the morning every day.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Are you a bot?

a blend of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6

Fuck your snake oil, reptile. I'll get greek-god tier without your poison.

EAT MORE.

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.

MORE.

No but you sure seem to be an idiot.

Meant Magnesium, as in

This.
You have to eat more.
Bananas and tuna fish are your friends.

Having a healthy amount of muscle and being athletic is important. But this new trend of having to be 200+ lbs of lean body mass is ridiculous and yes, it is a modern phenomenon.

Full of heavy metals like mercury

You idiot, it's being a thing since the 80s at least, and it's declining. The CY+2 trend is the glorification of weak nu-male psuedo-woman bodies.

eat more dumbass, the gym will turn the weight you put on into muscle. The better the food the better quality the weight. no cheetos n mountain dew!

190lbs in an average 6'0" man at about 13-15% BF is actually quite decent.

Procreation.

Mercury fear is overblown. Compare modern mercury levels to mercury levels a few decades ago. Did your parents die of mercury poisoning? Did anybody they knew? No, they didn't. Quit being a skittish faggot.

And as you say protein powder, as much red meat, fish and chicken as possible
Not so much grain based shit etc, your vitamines and all that.

But it's what I wanted to get the bloke to go to a professional with, rather than som >>>fit advice, with everyone on roids and self proclaimed medics due too the effects of testo.

I'm norse so I'm blessed with good genes lucky that way, gaining is easy for me and i've had my six pack forever since before I started to workout even. We get health through school here though, there a reason this little nation holds most medals in wintersports, and it's not roids, that's basically a permaban, so I can never compete in any sports, nor am I advocating for roiding that can fuck you up for life

Nice fear mongering.

(((Modern))) in my definition is everything post 1945. I don't know in what world you are living but when I see other people watching Talmudvision or when I see new movie trailers, the males pretty jacked most of the times. It's the newest trend to have a lifestyle that is entirely based upon obsession about ones looks, which is a female character trait. So all the normies are joining gyms now and buying all these weird (((supplements))). It's a fad. You neither need gyms nor supps to be fit and athletic and you don't have to be huge to be a man.

Btw, look at these skinny faggots in pic related, they are no real men. :^)

Sage the thread.

95% of new movies feature effeminate faggots as their action heros. The last time jacked actors were popular and prevalent was the late 80s.

Eat proper food in large amounts. This will help you produce the proper hormones to stay masculine and naturally lean. From there you can decide how bulky you want to get by working out with heavy weights and adjusting how much you eat.

I have spent many years looking into nutrition and these two infographics represent pretty much the truth in what constitutes actual good nutrition. Must of the popular nutrition guidelines are dead wrong and actually harmful, on purpose. If you have questions I will answer them.

What are you, a fat housewife?

Well, I am not that up to date when it comes to hollywood garbage.

Because juice is bad for you and your gains will leave the second you stop.

Be a man and do things the natural way.

Consider learning to fight instead of getting big to get big. You'll develop different more functional muscles more tuned to punching people in the face.

Eat more food you fucking streak of piss.
Grow a pair and dedicate yourself, Sally.
You should. The atrophied genitals, manboobs and early death would remove your weakness from the genepool.

This. I was on trt for a year and quit due to high blood pressure and infertility.
I lost all the weight I gained and then some.
But now I'm 200 at 6 foot and prob around 14% bf. Took 9 years of consistency to go from 148-200

Forgot to add. I gained this muscle with low test. Somewhere between 250-300 on a scale of 250-1200

HAHAHAHA… THE AZTEC GODS LAUGH AT YOU.

So, do you think all the spartans, all of the incredibly warriors of antiquity took steroids? You are a modern cheat. You want shortcuts, when all of antiquity knew that it's the road that takes you there that makes you there. A short road is for the weak.

You can also achieve happiness on cocaine and other drugs, so why not take them?

When did this place go to shit so quickly?

You will fuck up your testosterone levels and end up like Kaitlin Jenner.

Hate to be one of those people but internet forums become flooded with highschool graduates and children during the summer months.

It's just how things are and there is no real filter for it other than treating them like absolute shit, and telling them they are worthless and to fuck off at every turn.

You want to stay here? Earn it. Is the message.

Since october 2016 but it truly went down when yogapig fucked up the site on april fools day and the endchan autist got a reason and started screaching everywhere.Mods since have become soft on bans.

This is not /fit/. Don't shit up my board.

If you're going for aesthetics and size, low weight, high reps. Getman volume training does wonders for hardgainers. Gallon of milk a day helped me out too. Went from a 145 lbs skelly fag to 170 lbs jungle predator. It's doable.

Don't juice unless you're over like 35. You lose most of it after you're off it, and it and proper post cycle therapy is expensive. Steroids won't fuck you up if you do it properly, but they really are a waste of money. You're going to have to constantly do cycles the rest of your young adult life to make it worth it, and the longer you do it, the more risky it gets. Otherwise you'll be big for like a half a year and that's it.

Have you tried attaining astral gains?
Whatever, just think of it as deceiving your body into promoting greater gains than you had prompted from physical exercise. The reduction in stress hormones alone will provide you a benefit.

Yeah I know summerfags bring the board quality down. But this is astonishing, summerfags from '15 and '16 werent so degenerative to this site. Like things went completely south after the April fool's day like says