Mystery

Just few years before the Black Death in Europe, King of Poland - Casimir The Great helped the wealthiest jews to run away from western Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decameron#Frame_story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D&C thread but did you know when chosen ones got kicked off from spain it was turkroaches who helped them.
I laugh at people when they say jews and muslims are some kinda bitter enemies which was not the case until 1920's.

Yet another D&C thread.

You know OP, I don't really know what to make of this and I don't mean to detract from your thread but I just sat a University History Exam and one of the topics was disease specifically focusing on the Black Death and of course our readings were focused on 'muh poor wrongly accused Jews who dindu nuffin'. So I wanted to ask: Is there any validity to Jews actually poisoning the wells?

AFAIK the black death was introduced to Europe via the Crimean Tatars. They catapulted plague corpses over the walls of a fortress the Genoese had on Crimea, which infected some Genoese who then fled to southeast France and the plague spread from there. Jews then helped it spread by sharing samples with family members and comtaminating wells all over Europe.

Jews did it on purpose in Silesia (Le Frankenstein meme for example).

Jews were usually involved in funeral industry. They wanted business going.

Is there any solid evidence of this you could point me to because apparently my lecturer informed me that all Jews who confessed only did so under torture and their confessions is thus inadmissible (But they would never apply that logic to the Nuremberg Trials I'm sure)

Lol. It was actually the most known method to kill population in the medieval times.

You had moron as lecturer.

KIngs gonna king. Poland disappeared off the map soon after the U.S. was formed and came back in time for the World Wars. It's completed its penance.

Wolfenstein was right all along, ancient jewish magitech is the real red pill.

There are more mysterious shit going around since thousand of years we are not even aware of.

They have possessed some king of knowledge.

Poland protects the Holocaust narrative.

Hopefully Holla Forums will remember this next time they start fellating muh based Poland and criticise Brit/pol/ for wanting them out of their country

Poland was honestly just too isolated since the plague went along the trade routes aka through the Mediterranean to Genoa&Venice or through Novgorod, Baltic sea and Lübeck. As you see in the picture with the waves. Land routes are not economical.
and this map isn't accurate, 1349 goes into fucking sahara

But in the end the black plague was good for Europe since it got rid of the human surplus of the high middle ages with no colonization of new lands to get rid of it when the little ice age started and pestilence was more widespread due to famine and warfare that came with lack of food. See pic.

The increase in wages due to lack of manpower meant that people had more capital.
This in turn contributed majorly to the Renaissance and industrialization

tl;dr there are many factors that influence these pandemics and isn't just jews

Wrong.
Smart people put their trust in quarantine,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine#History
so fled to country to sit out plague epidemic (cf. Bocaccio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decameron#Frame_story
).

Dumb people put their trust in God, stayed in cities and croaked.

Therefore average IQ went up after Black Death.

Therefore Renaissance since less dumb people around to stop it.

How's that soft brexit coming along?

Op, European history expert here, you're close with your theory, but the error lies with the specificity of the species. The plague was spread by rats aboard merchant vessels, so when you blame the Jews, you've got the right genus, but wrong species.

There was a continent wast and ready for it, already discovered

merchant vessels
It's true for here at least, our big brown rats were notorious at spreading them if I remember correctly from school.
an old song about the plague coming here I don't remember neither the title or the rest of the lyrics of

Its very simple. No rivers, and shitty to no warm water ports. Poland was never wealthy for a reason

The Norseman took too long in getting to North America, and would have needed to work their way down to current New England to have a decent chance. And all this before Cnut was even born

How many Jews do you figure traveled into Russia, numbnuts?

Poles have the highest % of Yamnaya ancestry (R1a marker). These were the world's first cattle and horse herders and enjoyed great health relative to other peoples, because they were selected to survive animal-to-human diseases. This is also the reason that 5-10% of North-Eastern Europeans are immune to HIV. IMMUNE, let that sink in.

Poland was very wealthy for a long time.

Nah shit you are asking me to write a very long post here, my books are at home so this is from my head.
Vinland and Markland could have been built a lot earlier, Markland(east coast of Canada) was first used as a logging place, and trading with the skrælings(derived from weak/frail/sick).
Leifsbuða in Vinland wasn't big, and from our written records it was used seasonal. At most it lived about only 6k people at Greenland, so they had to go down from the 7th cousin out to 6th for marriage.
We had a lot of wars after the discoveries and building of these outposts.
you get the drift.

Our country fell to darkness in 1319 and we were first resurrected again by Russia in 1814. Hundreds of years of night.

Then this topic, the plague(s), which caused all shipping westwards off, so not even Iceland was affected by it.

The only thing the bastards did after the unions happened in 1319, was to send this expedition as mention above. The story behind it is that at Greenland, the climate also turned to shit, it was already hard, and they saw this, as truth were, a punishment for the treason of converting to christianity. So they killed the bishop and moved down to Markland(some did before too, sadly not everyone gets a personal saga but there is tons of references across the sagas of activity)

The christians reacted by getting an English bishop(from liverpool I think but not sure) and went with these men to catch and convert the heathens. To no avail, they had no interest in that. So like in Normandie and so many other places, they assimilated with the skrælings. When the French came, they found a tribe that lived isolated and had a faith which was a mixture of ásatrú, local customs and christianity. They were also not affected by the diseases the euros brought, but the sad shit is that they assimilated again in 1-2-3….
So we know so little about the Marklanders. Up Hudson you got around 14 or 1600 drill holes from 1k and out in hard rock. At the time we were the only ones who had the tech for that, the rock is really hard here and austrians and swiz come here to train this day.
Same as today, fasten ships with iron rods.

In the future I hope we will know much more. The stone has been going on and off as a hoax, but it adds up with documents found at the country archive in more recent times, that tells of the expedition to catch the heathens. The Canadians are finding more and more, even on Helluland(Baffin Island). There are still many named places to find, and surely settlements as well.
We need another Helge Ingstad
I actually think I've found Krossanes (Cross "reverse bay") on the map and maybe Bear Island, but the latter I am very uncertain about.

And yet, they failed to takeover the Ukraine and the mouth of the Volga. Had Poland managed to do that, strike south, they could have struck east, and neutered the Muscovy Russians before they managed to completely subdue Novgorod.

Thats what I am saying, the trips to Greenland, Iceland and then Vinland(Canada) needed to take place centuries earlier than they did. Otherwise, it wouldn't work. It couldn't. For reasons that histiry laid out for us. Not only that, but the Norseman would need to establish a few settlements of 20k torla near Maine before Cnut. If that can happen, and the future states of Norway, Denmark and Sweden can keep building them up, then the next goal is getting out west, to the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River System.

If the Norseman can establish a good strong presence that has access the the Mississippi River system and the Great Lakes before 1400, the Norseman win.

These wicked souls bathe in royal blood
Find the sons of David
March them east in chains
Defectors to Poland in 1570
Tortured bones break for the Grozny

And Germans failed to unite for 1000+ years. And the French failed to do anything with their huge population and fell apart multiple times etc. etc. Poland was demographically small, smaller than the Russian principalities, surrounded by other white ethnicities (Europeans come from 3 main branches of related peoples, hence the differences in adaptations) and with little in the way of reliable sources of power.

History isn't like your animus, nobody's the main character, bubb. There is no specialest "chosen people" with a special power, who autowin everything, never stumble and are completely separate from the backdrop of their surroundings. What you get in genetics are mostly slight changes in gradient over huge swaths of terrain. With the type of immunity I described however you benefit a lot more, when two alleles are present within an individual (that's when HIV resistance shifts to immunity, for example), meaning you need a sufficient saturation to see the full effect on a macro scale.

This isn't me indulging in your axis power fekalia-type wankfest, where you dickride some country, I'm explaining a natural phenomenon.

Other than the documents and the stones, we have no written records them traveling that far in as they did here. It's kinda related but Eirik the Red who found Greenland, made an outlaw, he named it with a propaganda purpose. As you know Greenland isn't particularly green, it's a small strip of land by the sea and then mountains under kilometers of ice and snow. He wanted more people to come, but as stated only 6k lived there.

When shit hit the fan and shipping was cut off on top of it, not all moved down there, some stayed, and again the skrælings that arrived there(later actually) mingled with the few who remained, and as their culture and way of living was superior they assimilated with them too. The last record we have of plain norse activity there, is a couple wedding in either the 14 or 1500ds. When Denmark came back a lot later, they found something strange. Skrælings with blue eyes, some of them bigger than their cousins to the east. I've seen a skræling my self that was about 2m, it's rare, they are usually small.

But to survive in those conditions and to get your vits etc, you had to do it their way. An example is to catch a seal, cut open it's stomach and eat the content, then you get your vits.

History could have been very different, if more people chose to go to Greenland, that's the important part, and from there on settle more comfy Markland, Vinland and beyond.

Knut as you mentioned took the country without fight and Hákon earl ruled here, Knut died and then Chrstianity and warings happened as mentioned. Imagine if Knut the great and the others had actually performed a stately colonization, rather than civilians doing this on their own. America could have been built 500+ years before it was starting to get really settled again later.

…the fuck is wrong with you? Im having a little fun discussing a what if althistory scenario, and youre spergtarding out for no reason

I know most of this history. Im pointing out the things the Norseman would have had to do in order to establish a real foothold before the worod got cold again. Start work centuries earlier, and keep at it. And even then, no guarantees.

I guess we could discuss King Cnut if we all wanted to.

And I confused the Dnieper and the Don. Woops

Whats wrong with me? You're the one spouting gibberish at me when I'm talking genetics. You even formulated your retard post in a way that indicates some sort of argumentation. I'm supposed to telepathically probe the mush between your ears and determine you're "having a little fun discussing a what if althistory scenario"? Get the fuck out of here.

Yeah I understood you knew the history, I also confuse these river names the Don used to be our border for Europa and Asia in the old too actually, you're prolly aware of that too, it was called Vanakvisl or Tanakvisl back then, but now we are at BC some time, when the historical æsir came.

If they had moved enmasse 10-20k people instead of civil wars, christianity(Leif was actually christian and brought it to Greenland, which I am sure you are aware of too), crusades and warings. It wasn't so organized like it is today you know, the earls on the islands collected the taxes and did warings, Iceland didn't have any at all, different system, democracy still but they went under the King eventually, as they are under his protection today but a sovereign state. So the King went to war, usually when people settled or took land abroad, it was almost always due to internal strife at the mainland here.

*Democracy by law
man I'm tired

guess who hasn't read history?

Man I sure love some roasted kike on a stick