Layton police officer resigns after posting we wuz kangz meme on NAACP pastor's facebook page

abc6onyourside.com/news/nation-world/layton-city-police-officer-resigns-after-posting-meme-on-naacp-leaders-facebook-page

archive.is/aGyA1

abc6onyourside.com/news/nation-world/layton-city-police-officer-resigns-after-posting-meme-on-naacp-leaders-facebook-page

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AA

God damn it guys you gotta hide your power level still.

It's quite obvious the penis depicts circumcision.

*s/penis/picture/
my bad

The levels of retardation in this. You are going to protect it, are you?

I commend him and his big cajones.

There's a fine line between subtle ground up redpill dust here and there and shoving suppositories up people's arses. Here we see that line crossed.

"Fuck, 60 scheduled hours for the next 3 months. Why can't we just hire more officers. fuck. I don't want to sweat my ass off all summer. I just redid my dock down at the lake. Fucking shit. Oh wait, I have an idea!"

I don't understand why dickwashers isn't everywhere on the net. Nip this Kemet bullshit in the bud.

That shouldn't be criminal in the first place.

Hounding people for posting meme's on Facebook is the height of retardation.

Reported.

This guy was hopelessly retarded from the start

What a sad way to end a career.

Checked,

the chain continues

lol fuck this gay humanity

/thread

It just stings dindus so hard that theirs are the only people to have never established a great historical empire. North and South America, Europe, Russia, Asia and the islands to the south, all lands had peoples who built great nations, with ancient structures still standing to this day. All but one. Africa, aside from Egypt, which is so far to the North and so cut off by the Sahara that it's more realistically part of the Middle East.

What great civilization has Africa ever produced? Shaka Zulu's tribe? A tribe of people who existed in an age of gunpowder, who still ran around with sticks and loincloths. A man who went so fucking insane when his mother died, he ordered all crops stop producing in mourning, starving his people. A man who was assassinated for it by his own people.

All other peoples have some reason to be proud of their ancestors. Dindus do not. No wonder they're trying to meme "WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHEIT" into existence. They're desperately trying to grab onto something.

Don't let them have it. Never let it slide on your social media platforms if you see someone post it. Throw sourced historical facts in their faces. They were not Egyptians. They were carted into Egypt in shackles as slaves. They do not get to rewrite history. If they want something to be proud of, they can finally pull up their fucking pants and graduate high school.

The redpill rises yet the jew strikes it down.

Your point is valid.
and your digit pattern is exhilarating

But just think: after the revolution he'll have a law-enforcement resume that will be hard to beat.

Nah.. if there were ever a time to wear your redpill on your sleeve it is now. Time to bomb that niggers page in solidarity with that based ex-cop

I've been going full suppository mode for a very long time, under my real name, with my real picture. The consequences I've gotten are: several bans, quite a few people i know red pilled. Kek one dude i redpilled randomly calls me just to say 'hitler did nothing wrong'

Yeah, we're better off just staying quiet at all times and never revealing our power level because "it offends muh feelings"

fuck off

the most important part of growth as far as spreading the red pill is: the more something is said, the more it is heard, the more it is repeated (regardless of if the person agreed with it or not), the more it is heard, and on and on. And the more it is heard the more the mind virus of the truth takes hold.

that cop had the right idea
we need to start flexing while we still can.

Pick and choose your battles wisely. No sense in losing a good job just to shitpost on someone's faceberg page.

Might as well take a dump on your boss' desk. Ideally you'd be able to say anything when you're on your own time and your employer wouldn't give a shit because it's none of their damn business. But that ship sailed long ago.

You only show your powerlevels when the barrel of your gun is pointing towards his head and about to shoot.

This.
Anybody who thinks otherwise or is all 'muh pr' needs to be killed.

I wonder what the response would be if the image had been posted without text/

Is this an actual fucking Christian bishop or is it "Pharaoh Allah" tier WEWUZing?

You're one of the faggots saying the dindu nuffin yesterday amirite?

These are obviously circumcision pics, hence the one guy restraining the other.

addendum– Two minutes of googling, your meme is shit and you should feel bad.

lmao, fuk off, nigger.

Did they censor fucking hieroglyphs?

EGYPTIANS CONFIRMED WHITE

He could have just said

so what you're saying is you're descended from some sort of royalty?

anything along those lines & people would have gotten it, but there would have been plausible deniability. How you can become a police officer & not understand the concept of hiding your power level is beyond me. Being subtle is a skillset all officers should have.

He was worth more to us as a police officer. Getting fired was foolish.

I agree with not hiding your power level IRL, But this (((officer))) has just given the NAACP and BLM chimps the ammo they need to keep chimping out until all white police are fired. Now they finally have evidence of a police officer posting something racist, therefore all gang-banging drug-dealing pavement-apes are exonerated of all crimes forever more.

Cops are retards when it comes to infosec on social media and cellphones. I can't even count the number of cops who've been fired for sending memes to each other on work issued cellphones or public social media accounts. A senseless waste of good cops.

When were Egyptians ever Semitic?

Still user , niggers was cock washers n sheeeit

No.

moloch worship originated in africa. afro asiatic languages did not have vowels so the name of moloch was written as mlk

Thats right MLK

Well put. I told all the pavement apes at work that the ancient Egyptians were white with red hair. When I pulled up sources online you can see the rage, followed quickly by disappointment and sadness. Pure deliciousness.

What a sad state of society where this is not only considered news, but also worthy of forcing a man out of a job.

I saw a video on youtube called "facts you didn't know about egypt" or something similar and it said that egyptian women would make a contraceptive sponge out of straw, mud, and MANURE! They believed the manure worked as a spermicide. The plug-like device was threaded with string and the woman would shove it in before sex and use the string to pull it out afterwards. So if you think about where Egyptian men were sticking their dicks, and take into account how they were big on hygeine (shaved heads and bodies, etc.) it kind of makes sense that they would want their foreskins removed. Only thing I can't figure out is how the women didn't get horrible pussy infections…
P.S. The comments for the video are just one huge chimpout because the video didn't share the "fact" that WE WUZ KANGS!

Reminds me of this.

Literally fired for anime shitposting. What a timeline to be alive in.

EGYPTIANS AREN'T WHITE

The literal "good boy" pat on the head kills me every time.

The media is more of a joke every day than it was previously.

To be fair, Cleopatra was Macedonian. :^)

Blatant lie. Circumcision was not a popular practice in ancient Egypt you fucking kike. That is a nigger dick washing picture. Stop fucking lying.

LIAR.

calm down they did in fact practice circumcision in ancient egypt but it wasn't for religious/jew reasons they were trying to be hygeinic

How bizarre. That was like one of those news mockups they used to do on 90s sitcoms like married with children.

yeah but the lulz

So he cucked.
Make sure he knows he cucked.

heeheheheheh

Well, niggers were and are better than abbos at least. Give credit where it is due.

(link the video nigga for chimpout lolcow)
Ohhh sheeeeiiiieeeeyyt!

again?

Nigger, you were washing dicks. Not dishes. Dicks.

Oh look another carefully curated piece of bait by the CIA that right-niggers will bite on so they get you to start licking cop boot.

I think it's funny as fuck that the stupid nigger got BTFO with the dickwasher maymay, but at the same time, I personally can't be bothered with the "wuz kangs" crowd other than to chuckle a bit when I hear niggers spout bullshit about building the pyramids and all of the US.

If you're going to argue with that level of pathetic ignorance, might as well go pick some fights with Down's syndrome kids….

It does look like circumcision.
Keep in mind that not all pharaohs/egyptians were circumcised.

More non-shitposting info:
ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/

Those bottom two are just terrible
First looks like NEO-AWM which in itself is just pathetic. That guy really went downhill fast. Such a shame.

Blacks aren't coal blacl and whites aren't albinos either (although there are exceptions).
Nevertheless, egyptians are depicted with the proper color in those old paintings.

I'm pretty sure that they were talking about old classic Egypt (pyramids), not that diversified Hellenistic Egypt from Cleopatra times (Lighthouse & Great Library). She probably looked like your typical ancient greek woman, with curly hair and robe.

You're pathetic.
What's wrong with it? He's always railed against niggers and jews. We have multiple enemies, don't know if you've noticed.
filtered

Okay, this is getting retarded. This is like when a police officer posted an anime girl with the 'ah shit nigga' caption and then resigned. Why resign? I never get that. Why not simply move on and ignore the offense-taking. The nigger crime problem isn't going to go away by ignoring it, at some point the cops need to 'be rayciss'.

Also

How the fuck do you (even if you live in the desert) get sand in your foreskin? Do you fuck the sand? Is fucking the sand normal in the desert?

"DEPLORABLE" would be a Holla Forumstier meme if Trump wasn't elected

Damn.

Martin Luther Coon?

Holy shit I was expecting this to be an onion video.

TOTALLY WORTH IT! I love the dick washer kangz.

You're obviously retarded. Who the fuck would trust a nigger WITH A KNIFE NEAR THEIR DICK?

Circumcision started there and was the mark of a SLAVE.

Neither are you.

If you anons want to take revenge for this, help us fire an extremist shitlib from his job