The Real Owners Of Twitter Show Their Hand

Twitter suspends Al Jazeera account due to Qatar incident.

archive.is/EhNtN

Interesting that the power does not stop in San Francisco and the SJW handlers there, but with the Royal Family.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the "proof" is the jaw where he allegedly got shot shot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler

The saudis are invested in twitter.
Always follow the money.
Anyways saudis and qatar are both awful people, this is an alien vs predator situation.
I hope they both die

is there a twitter pill.jpg yet?

Let these two fuckers prey on each other.
I have no sympathy for them,Al Jazeera English is run by kikes from UK and they support immigration and other Islamic activities here in the west.

Twitter is a platform for pedos.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Jews jewing Jews is good in a vacuum, but can also be used as evidence to help redpill normies. Same with mudslimes jewing mudslimes: the act itself is fine, even beneficial to have them at each other's throats, but we can gain greater benefit still by alerting the PC golems global marxism has created in order to maximize damage to both sides. If Al Jazeera suffers, great! If Al Jazeera and Twitter both suffer, amazing!

yes and no
Al Jazeera is the only "official" arab media that is critical of Israel and Saudi Arabia, because it's Quatari, so it's another brand of Lügenpresse
their destruction would be well deserved, but only insofar as they take the rest of the filth in their wake
twitter killing their account reduces infighting amongst our opponents, so it's not all good

Yeah, it is, fuckhead. Al Jazeera got libshits and dunecoons riled up about Israel. It was a good thing, despite their anti-white stuff.

Wasn't Al Jazeera a super liberal news outlet?

They were anti-Israel. Who cares if they were also pozzed? They were useful.

hes not saying that.
RT is kremlin-sponsored television. does that make it entirely useless? no. it makes it another perspective that can be valuable to compare alternative media to. same goes for al jazeera. although al jazeera is significantly more pozzed than RT

They're not anti-Israel at all and they're certainly not as critical as they were years ago about settlements for example. If you're anti-Israel you don't get to have a channel airing in the US and you also don't do interviews like pic related. This fucking meme to die but it won't.

needs to*

The Saudis run Hollywood too!!!!
t. Alex Jones.

That image is so fucking true.It reminded me of something a coworker once told me:

"When your young, you have your youth but your most likely broke.
When you old, your no longer young but most likely have a lot of cash.Rarely will both states exist at the same time."

what?

Wrong thread probably? Anyways Hitler fleet to Argentina FBI has documents about it.

fucking wasted man, feels bad

It's only really as useful as listening to the marxist jew and then listening to the zionist jew. You could just ignore them both and think for yourself. That's what I prefer tbh.

I'm on my second wave of manwhore years because once I hit 40, I stopped caring and had the money. It's a strange feeling.

What you're describing is the English language AJ, their main channel broadcast in the ME that the (((Sauds))) want closed is anti-Israel as fuck.