What do you think about the new Fallout 4 DLC?

What do you think about the new Fallout 4 DLC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jh-iX2bxOjI&t=20m7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIVE GEP GUN

I really need to stop getting excited for things.

There is no way this is really the new dude sex

It's even worse than the first one
It's even worse than the first one
IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN THE FIRST ONE

Adam Jensen is really cool, despite being a bit wooden, but the character is not remotely worth wasting money on GARBAGE

That style looks like garbage

ASKED FOR THIS (sarcasm)

Filthy casual detected.

Anyway, Human Revolution also had a four-option dialog wheel. It didn't suck ass, though, because: 1) They weren't autistic about it and sometimes had fewer than four options, and 2) They gave a small summary as well as the complete line, so you knew what you were going to say.

There are good reasons to be worried about Mankind Divided, but this isn't one of them.

A bomb? [sarcasm]

Here's an example from Mankind Divided; it's the same as Human Revolution's system.
youtube.com/watch?v=jh-iX2bxOjI&t=20m7s
Can't embed with a timecode.

needs a jewgle account, webm that shit

Aye, right there with ya.

Simply rewrite the URL to an embed you lazy shit.

Well, thank Christ for that. At least the devs aren't completely retarded.

I mean, they are, since they're more focused on the augmentations than the conspiracies, but not as retarded as they could have been.

Yeah fine, too bad the actual writing's still shit.

>Even daring to lump in Geopolitical Truths: The Game

One game had actual truths of sociopolitical and geopolitical conspiracy while the other literally had a final boss which was a cyborg computer created to stop global warming

Don't ever place Deus Ex in the same pile as HuRev

Still doesn't make it "the first one."

I didn't hear fd821d stutter, did you nigger?

Didn't like the first in fact I didn't even play two hours of it and from what I'm seeing from that 25 minute video M:D won't change my mind.

>RISING SEA LEVELS

Not to mention that the endings boiled down to

Did you niggers not listen to the crazy guy on the radio? He was right about everything: the aug debate was just another theater for the Illuminati to wage their war for social control.

>Using an old piece of shit rifle.

And isn't that pure QUALITY?!

MD will probably be OK. I expect it to be horrendously optimized though.

Also, revisiting Jensen was a big red flag to me. Tell something new. Where's my sexy/qt fem cyborg PC?

Yeah, I'm not wild about a returning protagonist. All the previous games had their own main character. And Jensen should have died as the canon ending to Human Revolution; it fit his arc. The writer even said that she wanted to kill him off at the end, but wasn't allowed to.

They removed Sarif's VA

I heard about that. They replaced him. It's really sad that one video he made as a joke ended up pretty much ending his career.

Isn't that the same way that it worked in HR? You could even color-code them to show which one was the correct choice with an augment.

May as well consider Human Revolution its own IP, Deus Ex never needed or benefited from sequels.

>>>/reddit/

This is why we can't have nice things.

My headcanon will just be that Sarif in MD isn't the real Sarif, or just the brother of David taking over after David died/retired/somethingsomething after HR.

the fuck am I looking at

But Deus Ex has never been a stealth game.

This. Stealth was always an option, and sometimes encouraged. But Deus Ex is not a stealth game.

Pretty shit like the rest of the game.

They killed Malik, nothing else matter

This one is going to be MORE linear than the first.

MORE FUCKING LINEAR

I thought they were just leaving her out, to make it ambiguous.
Which doesn't make sense since they already decided that Jensen and Sarif live, but whatever.

Some players in HR probably couldn't keep her alive.

Didn't they say she was dead?
I can't find shit about it,but i remember reading here that Malik was kill

I didn't find it hard, unless you were trying to stay undetected.

Wait, this nigger started Lions Gate?

there's nothing sacred left in this world

He claims that he was one of the founders, but I don't believe him.

IT EVEN HAS LESS DIALOGUE OPTIONS THAN TODDOUT 4!

Didn't DE:HR also only have 4 dialogue options?

I don't get this outrage It is the same system as Human Revolution….has Holla Forums gone full retard?

It has 4 maximum. Unlike Fallout 4, they show you what you're going to say, and don't always insist on having exactly four. Read the thread.

Yes.

Goddamn faggots sperging out over Fallout 4 fears

Well, to be fair, Fallout 4 is shit.

Even so, there's no need to be reactionary cunts like the fucking faggot OP. Actually do a bit of research first.

Agreed.

HR was already full of bullshit, but this one will go full SJW

Mechanical augs were looked down in the original. I think this is just them trying to show how (mechanical) augmentation went from being a hot new thing to a source of ostracism.
**Plus they already had SJWs accuse them of muh cultural appropriation over the use of the word "apartheid."''

Someone kill me.

I love keyboard badasses.

I just think if you're going to have a full-powered rifle, you might as well have something that isn't a pain in the ass to find parts for. Also, my raifu is better.

Where did the time go Holla Forums?

AAA gaming in the current year

Time flies when you're dead inside.

You sound like a hothead.

I thought Jensen was dead. It's hard to survive a few million tons of seawater crushing you into a pancake.

POST MORE MALIK

Human Revolution had a dialogue wheel but it expanded beyond the few words and showed you a full sentence, usually word for word of what would then be said, when you hovered over it. It was great so far as dialogue wheels go, letting faggots who can't stand reading just go off one or two words but catering for people who wanted more than nothing.

Is that not how dialogue is done in the Dude Sex: Mechanic Division?

Read the thread.

Are we sure this is how all the dialogue wheels will look or is this one specific to a situation? You don't need detailed explanations if all that's happening there is deciding whether or not to hand the girl something

No.

Then I won't answer your question.

Don't answer my question then, denial of knowledge is a fetish of mine.

Lewd.

IS THAT TURTLE EATING POTATOES?
THAT FAGGOT BETTER CHASE THAT SHIT WITH SOME PROTEIN.

BET THAT FAGGOT ISN'T EVEN BULKING.

you'll have to forgive him he's a little slow

>a lot more dialog focused, loses the many options but at least the dialog bosses were okay at best
people should just keep making mods for the original deus ex and call it a day. i want another nameless mod rarararara

WEW

see

I am guessing they initially wanted to make this a mobile game because there is no reason to make it that huge unless you are making it for incredibly tiny screens

To be fair Deus Ex and HR can hardly be considered being in the same franchise.

I'm getting Fat Max Payne flashbacks, send help.

Try losing weight and see if that helps

Skin boss Howard and leave his remains in a cavernous mausoleum

I can't. Everytime I go out I get these long unskippable cinematics of me gobbling painkillers.

I think HR did the better (not the best) method of four option dialogues - One word description of your dialogue along with the first line your gonna say. This gives you a wide detail of your option, you can be sure of your action but not the reaction of the other person.

ME/F4 style is limited in the sense it gives only vague idea of your action, even ignoring that actual writing in them is crap.

Worst would be LA noire's (I don't think its even a dialogue), 3 options for everything, 80% of correct option is DOUBT, no way to know what the character is gonna say.

This is a better one

You fags really need a reality check

One theory is that Adam in MD is a clone.

Alpha Protocol also had a dialogue wheel which I thought was actually pretty good considering how limited it was.

For each dialogue select you'd get an option between three/four 'tones' which remained pretty consistent throughout the game, some variant of
-Professional Thorton who is no-nonsense, by-the-book and kind of bland
-Suave Thorton who would be flippant, humorous, drop one-liners and flirt with females
-Aggressive Thorton who would be intimidating, serious, and threaten people.

The writing was quite good to the point where I'd say the vast majority of lines matched up well with your choice, although every now-and-then you'd get a wallbanger that went completely opposite to how you'd expect that option to act. Like you'd pick 'Suave' just before starting a heist, expecting a Bond-esque one-liner except Thorton would instead call up mission control and hit on her. Or you'd pick aggressive against someone who you're suspicious of, expecting to maybe drop some veiled threats and instead Thorton would just flip out and punch them.

where's the torrent?

Dialogue wheels are probably THE #1 proof that consoles fucking casualize any series they touch.

For a minute there I thought it was CIA.

Don't forget spotting systems, because normalfags can't play games.

I don't know why but I'm disappointed.

A clone wouldn't have the same personality and memories as the original, unless they had implanted memories or something, and there's no precedent for that kind of technology existing in the Deus Ex universe–though even if there were, they'd have to get it from Jensen's head, which would presumably have been crushed by the ocean already.

What bugs me is that it seems like these mechanical augmentations are more advanced than the abilities JC had. From the trailer for this new game it looked like Adam can get augs that can teleport now

You sound like a faggot.

What a razor wit you have.

That's Italian, you fucking idiot.

That post flew right over your head did it now?

It's italian you dumb nigger

It happens. Games allow a lot more options in mechanics and physics, so stuff like prequels being better, tech wise, happens.

In the story, it will probably be outlawed later on. Deus Ex 1 gave an impression that augmentation was a high cost move and only government people get them, which makes sense as HR was about trying to stop augmentation getting to the people.

MURICA

I'm American too, he has no excuse.

They're both dirty ethnic groups.

sure :^)

America is a dirty ethnic group.

America*

Did Manderly/that other goverment agent mention something about $50billion wasted on JC when he defected?

Seems like the canon goes that mechanical augs were the old style, while nanoaugs were hot new shit, which explains Gunther.

But this is how Human Revolution worked you spergs.
Only a bit of text to just say what it means, and if you hovered over it it fully showed what you will say if you select that option.
HR also had only 4 options.
And "barter" isn't something that even needs to be shown, it will just toss you into the shop window.

If you're gonna sperg out about this, sorry to say you're 4 years late.

nice proof
got any more?

lel do you yanks even history?

Goddamn Miranda is one ugly tranny piece of shit

Cyberpunk 2077…

I shouldn't say that though as it'll jinx CD projekt and make the game shit.

The guy they replaced him with is absolute garbage. They could have at least got someone who sounded something like him

Murrican education at it's finest.

Yes, nano augs cost a ton and were better than mechanical augs. However, JC, Paul and Simons were experimental.

I was talking of how in DE1 the only augs you see are agents at UNATCO and higher up, where all the money and influence is. The events of MD are likely a false flag set up by the Illuminati to turn public opinion against augmentation.

Public opinion is already against augmentation due to the ending of Human Revolution, where augs were driven insane by the Illuminati. That's why augs are being forced into ghettos in Mankind Divided.

That game is seriously underrated.

Its going to be unoptimized shit.

Why. Human revolution wasnt perfect but at least the dialogue was somewhat ok and complete

Is this gonna become a common practice on all games with dialogue now?
Why

I dont see the entire line of dialogue, gonna look for a gamplay video. Hopefully Im wrong about DE, but fo4 will mark a trend for all the new rpg games

FAMAS a best raifu tho

remember this game was going to come out last year. it's still broken as fuck.

Read the thread, I posted a link to a clip showing that the dialogue system is the same as Human Revolution's.

You disgust me.