flightradar24.com/N115SP/dc2cdc4
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/875944291079737344
youtube.com/watch?v=DYbi-NubNKE&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(checked)

THIS LAND IS NOT AMERICA
IT IS AFRICA

Millions in police and national security spending, just for this image alone

Someone post that webm of him I wasn't watching only reading.

this is boring

its getting kinda boring actually, hopefully some nog throws a Molotov or something and kicks shit off

This is fucking "i made this" tier. i'm dying.

This thread already has more replies

"No, baby, I don't mind if DeMarquis is over while I'm out here. Tell him I'm doing my part babe!"

A reminder that those on the left and those in government see this …..organism? as equal or better than us

In other timeline this guy is the crazy frontman for a 70s revival funkadelic supergroup

"mom, my feet hurt. can you come get me now?"

Oh fuck, National Guard is actually on the scene.

my fucking tax dollars

This thread has dubs.

and these are the same people that bitch there isn't enough money for teachers

Nothing says 'I'm serious about my cause and ready to fight for it' like a baby blue bandana.

she looks a little like peter weller in robocop

How fucking lame can you get?

DIS IS AFRIKA
SHUT UPZ WHITEY

Other thread was made first, and has the webm

"Mom? Yeah, shut it down. They know."

It's in the high hundreds of billions dollars in tribute paid to keep these savages placated since 1964. Didn't work.

Someone is playing 'Cop Killa' kek

I dunno, you could be Antifa.

it will never work. it's extortion.

Did they just fucking admit they're paid protesters?

Please dump some Nazis Watch Out stuff. That's my favorite meme so far this year.

I know, but millions alone for the state tonight

More streams
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRbWWNgkxl
minnesota.cbslocal.com/category/news/

riot all night and get free bus rides home

Indeed, no doubt about it. It goes on day after day, every day.

GOING TO BED LAZY NOGS IT WILL BE GOOD TOMORROW WHEN (((THEY))) SEND IN THERE PROFESSIONAL PROTESTERS NIGHT NIGHT FAGS SEE YA AT THE FEMA CAMPS

Just for those dubs.

muh plane
flightradar24.com/N115SP/dc2cdc4

FUCKING FIGHT

like she would even ask if demarcus can come over

Chats BACK!!!

imsi catchers (aka stingers, fake cell phone towers) are designed to fit on aircraft and be flown around target areas. If it's not doing visual surveillance it is stealing all cell phone data, or both.

i totally trust this man's opinions

And mods aren't

SHIT'S AMPING UP AND YOU FAGS ARE WORRIED ABOUT A CHAT

A few of these cunts have looked dusted out of their minds

If you knew how much ammo I have, you'd understand why am not worried about anything.

yo they bullets aint no match for our chain link fence

I like how the commentator is trying to make fun of armed people.

Dis Nigga Lando

He was arrested lol

Alexa Murphy

This is awesome, I really hope they can get more of these traitors!

Damn - I got quads and 1488…

from another protest

$18 TRILLION spent on welfare for these niggers since 1960s

muh reparations

God think of the amount of alternatively creative solutions that could have bought.

Other then a few meme-able moments, this protest has been pretty lame

Let alone the immeasurable social riches stored by not having this blight on the nation.

The Moorish American made it worth the watch. He's prime meme material.

I saved that webm - definitely worth a repost next chimpout

whoever grabbed it is a god

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND PECKERWOOD

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/875944291079737344

Love your vids you fat faggot.

Y were they arresting teenagers, with all the gestapo sthutenstaffel and stormtroops?

Because mommy and daddy are worries sick and want their little pumpkin pies back in bed by 1am.

Unruly children require beatings.

WE PAY FOR THIS SHIT

I'm glad they're arresting the SJWs and anti-White Whites. Once their "virtue signalling" is shown to have real costs and consequences, they'll be less likely to do it at all and it'll give actual logical voices social permission to dominate the space.

They'll get the niggers and spics later anyways, on drug and weapons charges, etc.

is this guy larping? seems so to me

This, you can rehabilitate a white with a slap on the wrist charge, the rest of them need real time for what they'll eventually do

im falling asleep…………………………………..

can't fight the power with your grandmother's scarf

The ones standing in the highway? I fear we will never know the answer to this question. Niggers should be free to play in traffic. #NoJustice #NoPeace

The police have to have a monopoly on force. After the couple of dozen officers injured at the last few protests, one being a week and a half ago, perhaps they're taking the officer safety seriously. Fuck these miscreants thinking they get to stop traffic every time they don't get their way, they're goddamn children throwing a temper tantrum, treat them as poorly as possible.

Its over!
Some memorable memeable content was attained.

He's drunk.

Real talk Holla Forums don't know this case did he really dindu nuffin or is it a Tray Tray situation

He was high and reached for his gun despite being told not to. Also he was a nigger.

Of course.
I was tricked because this last one seemed a bit articulate, guess you can't trust any of em.

Trayvon attacked zimmerman. Also we don't know what happened. No video, and neither spics or niggers are trustworthy.

checked

He had over 20 priors. Got pulled over cause his car matched the description of a robbery in the area. Nigger reached for his weapon and got taken care of

The most amazing part is that the interviewer is totally unfazed. He didn't even skip a beat.

The forensic evidence backed up Zimmerman's account. Furthermore the sworn testimony of Trayvon's obese potato girlfriend backed up Zimmerman's account.

Zimmerman was innocent, plain and simple.

Whose idea was it to put that fat-necked personification of chitlins on the stage anyway?

I was taking about castille not trayvon.

I should have specified, Tray Tray was the example of obvious innocence for the officer.

And yeah the aftermath video was rough, but she could just say whatever to try and get people on her side.

The prosecution didn't realize she was literally too stupid to lie. She told the truth without even realizing how damning of Trayvon it was. She lacked the intelligence to understand that she was throwing Trayvon under the bus.

Her testimony was precious.

kek'd

I am strangely aroused by this…

looks like some kind of faggot dominican or cuban

Frogfu bestfu.

im 12 who is this

Emma Stone.

I missed the earlier festivities. What did this crazy nigger say?

You're in for a treat

Cute yes, but she's an anti Trump leftist whoring herself out to kikes filming anti-white propaganda.

Holy hell. At first I thought he was going to make an abstract point drawing some sort of parallel between nigger America and Africa… and then boom. "The Mississippi is the Nile river!" weeeeeeew. What has Holla Forums named this 'woke' kang?

Woke ass Kang Lando

Pope Tyrone I

She is cute but wait

Gas?

A star is born.

Definitely not, would be a waste of great genetics. Worst case is she's sent to Lebensborn. She'd make a nice prize for a well deserving officer.

Normalfag women don't have political views. They just parrot what the people around them say. Give a Holla Forumsack an hour with her and she'll be roman saluting.

lel it's just a bulldozer

youtube.com/watch?v=DYbi-NubNKE&t=2s

MOAR of this qt

She is hilarious and is unironically right wing

That looks like a 6 year-old saying 6 year-old stuff. You have peter pan syndrome or something.

Is that like a reddit thing?

You're a pedophile.

Get your mind out of the gutter, Holla Forums

She's on the spectrum that's for sure.

"Yes, DeJariasTray I will buy some Colt 45, and Newports. Don't worry I'll leave them in the walk way. Do you need me to pick up condoms….oh of course, I'm sorry."

This is 100% accurate.

Leave. Now.

Tyrone Shoelaces

That is some 4D trolling right there

Pupinia is my 3D waifu.