Tfw bad goy roy lost

what are some kinos about pedoshits getting blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/roy-moore-wife-kayla-minor-718819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And people were surprised by the results?

fuck off, kike

soon dere wil b a mooby aboug drup himselb giddig ridefooly azraebd n brizzin 4 his grimes aginsd jildrin
ORNJ REDARB LOOGS LIEG A GLOWN
LIEGS 2 RAEB JILDRIN BY HOLEDIG DEM DOWN

He's not a pedo. Theres probably going to be a recount and hes probably still going to win because military votes are still to be counted. Maybe.

geeb dellig urselb dat druppy guppy

roy "no abortions so I can touch the baby porcelain" moore also wanted to do retarded shit like replace the constitution with the bible but that fat fuck card carrying democrat doug jones isn't much better

You've memed so hard I cant even understand what you're saying anymore.

WEW

Roy Moore also allegedly murdered up to 100 black people for not praying enough. These allegation stem all the way back to 1862 when Roy Moore was allegedly president of the confederacy.

I heard Jones is ok with abortions all the way up to 9 months. I dont like abortions but I think they should be allowed. Which they are. But not all the way too 9 months. Especially after all those videos came out of planned parenthood selling baby parts last year.

dry daygig sum inglish glassis u dibshit pupper

brunf is OVER

Fuck off, cis scum.

The only reason Roy Moore is against aborting fetuses is so he can rape them. Allegedly.

Well you aren't denying you're a jew so-

14 isnt pre pubescent.
use the definition of pedophile correctly.

He also said the nation was better under slavery which even though he was actually talking about how family brings people together in the darkest times (like being enslaved) he totally was saying that the nation was better under slavery and no basic reading comprehension of a widely available quote will change my mind

It's possible he's been raping unborn children this entire time allegedly. You're putting forth an irrational defense of a man who has no place in the US Senate.

by that logic a pig would be a better senator than the majority of the people there

I want moralfags to kill themselves right now

Why you gotta be antisemitic? Inb4 you have Jewish friends.

If this were Germany no one would have cared

USA is Germany in 1933, because of Trump.

the dude was in his 30s and he was creeping on high schoolers, shit is fucked

this

Prove it.

wew

newsweek.com/roy-moore-wife-kayla-minor-718819
though it is Alabama which has a higher rate of child marriages than most of the Middle East so really no one should be surprised

Alabama 40 years ago m8. My Grandparents on my mothers side were married at 18 and 19. Now to be fair. At 32 he probably shpuld have gone for girls over 18. Still he didnt do anything sexual and it was a lot more acceptable back then.

*should not have

why even live?

*shit, no, i did mean should have

ugg

were your grandparents siblings?

lol

Explain.

No. Theyve been married about 50 something years now though.

most alabamans fail high school so they just call it college so they feel better about themselves

Whats wrong with that? Would you preffer some old used up hag instead?

yea