What did you think of Limbo's ending?

What did you think of Limbo's ending?

2 deep 4 me

Proto-indie hipster crap

It just decides to end out of nowhere, that ending could have come after finishing any of the other puzzles and it wouldn't have made a difference.
No buildup or anything, just "oh so thats the last puzzle okay I guess I'm done with this game now"

2d4u ending?
2d4u ending

You found your sister, end of story.
It is at least something.
New Playdead's Game endings are shit.

It's pretty straightfoward.

Eh.
The game was fine though. It was a game and not a walking sim. I liked the style of it.

When you beat the game and return to the title screen there are two bumps on the ground with flies surrounding them.

I think they are buried there.

It's a keen example as to why "art games" are cancerous. What even was that supposed to mean?

Well the game is called Limbo, so I'm pretty sure they're dead and in purgatory from the start.

But so what? It adds nothing but a bit of backstory, it's still about a boy trying to find his sister and in the end he finds her.

I kinda liked this game.

Now on-topic, too deep for me to be honest.

Limbo 2 never ever.

I think Inside is the spiritual successor.

It made me sad.
And then I realized it was a video game.

Think? There is nothing to think. Title kinda gives it away. Dead boy who trying to get out from the world of the dead. There was a myth about men who ventured to the Aid domain, he was trying to return his loved one, but he must've look behind till he exsits the cave. But he looked and she returned in the world of dead something like this.

We have something similar in limbo, just other way around. This is why whole journey was pointless effort.

Actual game, wish there was more of stages where you don't need to look at the screen. Most of the secret stage you can complete with closed eyes, except gutling gun part.

I thought it was highly inappropriate. An ending for a game such as this shouldn't make me laugh that hard.

It was alright, Limbo's story is about as important as any fighting game story though, it's just some context to link the gameplay and art direction.

I had this theory that the he didn't want to find his sister for love, but for revenge, she pranked him so bad he got killed, now he is in the fucking limbo and fucking pissed, he goes his way to escape the hellish place with his own hands, destroying and killing what is in his way with no remorse. The end is just a transition to the world of living, just like waking from a dream, but in this case actually resurrecting, the game cuts right before you go full medieval on your sister. What appears in the menu right after are her pieces

Eh
At least it was also trying to be a game and not a walking sim. You can die and need to solve puzzles and that's more than you can ask from some indie devs these days. A bit on the "2deep" side, but not that bad.

Does that make you a super-hipster?