WURM UNLIMITED: RESTART #423 EDITION

WURM UNLIMITED THREAD

Holla Forums SERVER

Britfag's Texas PVP server:

Kingdoms: Mol Rehan (AUTISM AND PVE+PVP) / Horde of the summoned (EDGY NOMAD LIFE AND PVE+PVP DICKWAVING) / John Kellogs (ASKING HOW TO JOIN MOL REHAN)

6x Action Speed / 3x Skill Gain

IP 216.245.223.162:3724 - CURRENTLY OFFLINE

DOWNLOAD

Client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

UPDATING/REINSTALLING

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER IF YOU DON'T

REMOVING THE CHAT FILTER

EDIT GAMESETTINGS.TXT IN "Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default", CHANGE "censor_chat=true" TO "censor_chat=false".

MODS (WORK ON BOTH, EXTRACT IN GAME FOLDER)

wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/

'I'M NEW'

ASK AROUND FOR HELP IN KINGDOM CHAT/FOLLOW SOMEONE THAT'S NOT AN ENEMY, OR READ THE OUTDATED WIKI THAT'S FOR WURM ONLINE, NOT UNLIMITED wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

HOW TO BLOCK THE IRC NAMED #WRC

ADD IT'S IP (FOUND IN SERVER'S CHAT TAB) TO HOSTS FILE

LAST TIME ON WURM UNLIMITED: RICHFAG'S SERVER GETS FUCKED AND MAKES EVERYONE RESTART FUCKING AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME WITH STATS

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Bronze
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/138377-altar-of-three/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wind
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Training_dummy
wurmpedia.com/images/e/e8/Wurm_Calendar.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is bronze any good? I spawned somewhere with shit iron but tin/copper within 10 tiles.

I heard this game makes you homos.
Does this game makes you homos?

Homos confirmed

rip wurm. overrun with the homos

I'm also curious, so I looked it up on the wiki real quick.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Bronze
I still have no idea if it's any good or not, but apparently it can't be used to make weapons other than arrowheads, which is fucked. The only other combat thing you can apparently make with it is chain armor.

This island seems a bit.. rocky?

WE ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING AT
167.114.156.149:3774

This map was not generated with much autistic care.

this island, the rest of the map is cool

this is the pvp island (I think), there should be lava at the center

I'm back, Sudden trip to the hospital, cirosis of the liver, chrones disease and osteoporosis if anyone was going to ask.

If you want TP's back to the mainland or something, now's the time.

If at any point I ever say I'm going to fix something, please promptly and loudly reply with NO

bad things happens to those who play wurm.
some dude's mother died, my dog died, you are going to die

Game is cursed. It all makes sense now.

Dude holy fuck. Cirrhosis is no joke. Don't die, man.

I must have missed you, had some permission problems due to our chars on newserb being wiped but all the stuff we built not doing the same.

Do we have the altar of the three somewhere?

I don't think so

So is old serb kill?

It sounds like Richfag is kill.

fucking hell I did it again with the screnshot

why does only bad things happen in wurm.

I have 29.89 faith now I want to die

Shoulda just let the fire rise

Can someone spawn the altars on the new map?
I need muh edgy tiddie goddess.

not really, I've been trying to spawn those fucking things for ages on non-pvp servers, never managed to.

I might have to mod it in (as I think the Russian did)

Is this the end of Holla Forums Wurm?

code bro plz

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

I haven't played in about 2 weeks since we migrated to the serb in the op, and I really only played for about one day, enough to make it to the Mol Rehan settlement

I actually didn't play anymore more than that because I figured at least one hard rollback/restart was inbound with a new host who was still figuring shit out and I guess I was right. Is the new new serb or is that temporary? Someone give me the lowdown.

It's not temporary.

should be permanent, the IP changed because richfig tried to link the servers to make a exodus (after badmin transformed the sea in literal lava).

Didn't work, so the characters were force-sent to the new server via database editing or something like this.

If you log in right now, you probably will be with your skills, but no items and in the middle of the ocean

Please look into it, I need to worship her, this is important.

Also any chance of getting something like the livemap from WRC? I just need to look for a good island nearby.

'NO

you have to make do with 256 wide minimap mod thingy that happens to have the same name

So say the people who never leave town.

I actually don't know how to do it, and have no interest on it, kills exploration

ask richfig, I want the to have little as possible to do with the management of the server

I don't think you'll have that luxury forever, unless we have someone else takeover admin.

I don't intend on leaving codebro in such a position for any extended length of time, he's done what I could not, he's fixed it, that's it, his job is done, he gets to play the game like everyone else now.

Maps are for gayboys. Where's your sense of adventure?

Is a HOTShead converter on the new map somewhere? I need to get converted if there is no altar.

Finding out how to enable the altars on non pvp maps will have to wait til tomorrow or later

unless someone wants to google it

have you tried this?

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/138377-altar-of-three/

You should probably let the host rest for a few hours days.

Don't forget that one guy that got fired.

so we have nobody with admin perms on to resolve some permissions issues?

I love progress getting ground to halt because of permission issues. Fucking indestructible wall frames.

What exactly is the problem? Give some detail and maybe it can be resolved without an admin.

cant destroy an old house plan which is no longer owned by me due to the reset so we cant put down a village

We've got a building we can't bash down, and can't get permissions. We have to wait for the decay to kill it in a few weeks, or an admin has to resolve it.

If it hasn't decayed after 24 hours, it sounds like it was already finalized and someone started adding parts to it. The other option is if it's not already in a kingdoms territory, you could probably just use a catapult like on WRC to break it down despite the no pvp.

If it's the former and it's near a guard tower, then yeah I guess an admin is the only way to fix it after all.

we just fucking finished a mol rehan guard tower but the building belongs to a deleted freedeom isle char

Mistakes into miracles

You can't put down a village unless you have silver in the bank.

When spawns are set up, you'll be able to get money for the token, until then, hoard iron balls jewelry and get a caravel ship built.

Shoulda built the guard faster :^).

The deleted freedom isle character was myself.

Did you try remaking a character with the same name as the deleted one, to see if the perms just get inherited?

I used the same exact name yes and had no perms, several of us also used the same names and inherited none of the perms.

Are you guys actually settling somewhere, or am I going to sail the map in loneliness forever?

There is a small village of around 6 people or so.

everyone's pretty scattered

richfag ;_; I hope things will be better for you next time around.

I've experience some shit, there is life beyond death, it will comfort you to know that all life is cyclic.

Things are about to get ugly on this planet and I believe this planet exist only for punishment, it's evident in the fact that in order to survive all beings must feed upon another living being.

I wish you the best, and may god have mercy upon you.

Jesus, the -100 rep is just a prank bro I'm sure the 8 guards that will last for years will understand your situation and avoid dogpiling you.

Now that everythings working and little to nothing needs to change, I want to see plenty of posts showing pictures of your house/township growing, document that shit.

And make it comfy as fug

Making good progress so far.

It's not that impressive looking yet.

Has anyone found either of the altars yet?

Having trouble friend?
How desperate are you?

richfug you have access to the full map, right?
Are there many islands or is this more of a continental map?

you started on an island :^)

Am thinking small scale like the ones we had in WRC post-exodus.

There are two continents, one smaller and one larger, teh largest continent has a bottleneck in the center which could easilly be seperated to make three continents, this bottleneck marks the direct center of the map.

There are also a handfull of smaller island, one is essentially a valley with sharp unclimable stone on either side, this is the pvp area.

Can you fix the permissions on the large cart "Stank Tank" to be with Stankers again? They got fucked up the day before yesterday.

I will be on to fix your grievances soon

No huge rush, it'd just be nice. Thanks dude.

I thought we spawned were rescued from the sea to the pvp arena

the dream is ded

Haha no no, this isn't hunger games lad. you're essentially on the opposite side of the world to the pvp zone

In the future, if interest stays or maybe picks up, I'll get codefag to help ,e with setting up a linked second map, Haevenjord is essentially all islands, so you can sail teh days away

plz no

there are certain things that are better left untouched, especially if you don't have full access to the server, like in the fucking host you are using

This is a different host, this one DOESN'T cuck me like a swede

Anyway what about the altars? can you confirm that there are actual altars? I cant see either lights from where I am.

They are 100% actual working altars, I've even cleared the area to make them a little more obvious to the naked eye, but no lights.

if work takes me near them, i'll even take a picture for you

t-thanks

So how do we find them?

luck, it seems

explore or wait for a db leak like last map

this makes me extremely happy I just wanted to know that they existed.

No luck finding the altar yet.

Is anyone else lagging horribly?

I'm getting lag aswell, but I'm getting lag to local sites aswell so I just assumed it was on my end only.

yep

Yup, can't even connect right now.

105% of the fucking allocated ram, whoever did that., don't fugging do it agen

random memory leak due to WurmCodeTm?

What happened?

Sounds about right

how much ram has to be allocated for a map this size?

So uh, the altars aren't working. They're chinese replicas.

"The Altar of Three has no deity, so you cannot pray here"

Send help.

We made it but yeah it doesn't work.

shiiiiiet
what now…

Mayor Gulasch lives again!

Have you tried getting a priest to bless it?

t-thanks, cunt.

I don't know if we did, but Fen is a priest and he couldn't do anything.

I don't have the sort of big dick karma to try a communion.

You need one of those statuettes to cast anything in the first place.

I believe that the "Altar has no deity" message is the same as the one you get from freshly created Silver/Gold altars that need someone to bless them.

wew how many persons belong to that village?

This brings major settlements on the new map to 2.

Just so all newbros know, I should probably mention that the only two "functional" ships are sailboats and knarrs. The other types are mostly just for show.

So is the server working yet?

Lag? Priests? Mods?

A big beautiful wall.

no lag, mods are in, we're working on blessing the altar of three which might fix priest. If not probably tomorrow.

We did it and it still doesn't work right.

Blessed the altar and as I expected, it's not working like the altar of three. This is just a fancy mag altar right now. Can we get some Richfag intervention on this? I don't know if you can manually convert people or not without the altars.

any follower can do conversions using a statuette but making priests requires either the WL to work or for the PvE method of priests making more priests, which only works on normal wurm because there are so many priests already.

you gotta check the wind speed and direction, its bound to one of the F keys, F7 maybe. the only time a caravel will actually be faster than anything is going with the wind during a gale, almost all other times every single other boat will be faster, regardless of number of passengers. not only that, but if boat mechanics still work the same way as they used to, you tend to easily ram the caravel into land and beach it, then requiring someone with 35 body str to drag if off the coast

You mean like alienating an entire group of people and allhemoney? Anyways, hope you don't die, serverfag.

we got 5 new people tonight the server grows one more!

I'm still around. Just too busy taking over the run of the house to actually play right now.

help

the colon seperates the last four digits being the port you nigger.

Remove them and the colon and put them in the port like a real human being.

just run past them you double nigger holy shit

Do we have a static world map?

i did i just think its funny how lethal the spawns are in this

Being the only HOTS is extremely easy when your enemies are emotional children who make decisions at the drop of a hat.

You know how the saying goes, one mans trash is another mans treasure.

i was in mol brodesia a year ago when it started, bengarrison and fenlaw fucking drove the village into the ground. lost both of the boats that i had been farming on both of my accounts to afford because mol brodesia couldn't stop pissing people off and getting attacked, so even being in npc towns wasn't safe.

i came back to check on mol brodesia a year later to see that they own the ENTIRE mountain now, and the city is colossal. unfortunately, bengarrison has driven the city to the ground even further and it's the most tyrannical settlement i've ever seen. citizens were dying in the street, and village chat was being spammed with arguments and drama. in the midst of this, bengarrison sat looking down at the destruction from his mountain castle while sipping on his wine.

I guess I could see that

FUCKING MOL BRODESIA.

t..thanks

I really don't understand. You're projecting something onto me when I've never been a part of anything except for one 10-12 person village back on golden valley.

If you want to keep shitposting feel free to continue I suppose.

please, please stop, for the good of the server. you are so angry that your insults don't even begin to make sense anymore, and i'm starting to feel kind of bad. i think you're scaring away newbros and i don't think people are really on your side anymore when you pick fights
if it helps, i'm really sorry we razed brofoundland, the server was dead and i really didn't see any harm in it, but i understand that it really hit you close to home
let's just forget about it and let sleeping dogs lie, instead of having a conniption fit every time my name is mentioned

i think the only reason your name is on that comic is because the original is "fenpenny" and both names start with "fen", or maybe it's just one of those guys who was super butthurt about the multiboxing

Feeling the comfy tonight.

The silver mine door took a lot to make, but it's worth it.

Comfy as fug

Well, it's funny at least.

the issue is that people are 'spawning' with their positions from the old server, which happens to be in the ocean

That is some fucking modern art right there. That picture creeped me the fuck out.

Nope, that is the West Lake spawn. Newbies spawn in there and a few other places. No one really realizes until part way through that wearing armor lowers your movement speed. Having drowned before, I was aware of this fact going in and still got injuries from drowning while coming to shore.

are we all back to square 1 with nothing or can we sail from old new server to new new server?

Your character was already transferred via database to the newnew server along with everyone else. You'll start with absolutely nothing in your inventory but you'll have all of your skills.

Knarr speeds up the more rowers you have. It becomes faster with enough mans.

How many people are still playing this?

At the moment, 22.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wind

how many of those are alts?
there are at least 4 alts in the image posted by

I had mine online, so possibly 5 total, unless hots are also running alts

I was in full wind.

Come find out cham

if you were going 0.98km/h, then you were sailing directly towards the wind. if you're sailing towards the wind, then you gotta cut left and right at about ~45 degree angles

it's misleading
you can still go in that direction by zigzagging

but yeah, you won't move if you are directly facing that direction

So are we boned? We've got 1 mag priest no fo or vynora to convert people with.

One solution I can think of is if the old world is still up, I can sail to that altar become a priest and get my character file moved over like we originally did. That way I can just convert priests regularly later.

the admin can convert to priest by setting the faith to 30.1

but that's not really a solution, more like a bandaid

With one head priest per god I could make followers build me a monastery and shit in exchange for converting them to the faith even if it's not fixed.

Just got word that altars aren't supposed to work on non pvp serbs…

Wierd.. Codebro is looking into it

But what about champions

I've got LUMPS of STEEL

Update

Spoilering incase anyone is hunting this down and doesn't want help. Location of the Altar of the Three with map Co-ords.

That's a different one, and none of them are working anyways.

Oh.

lazy faggot, go mine that mountain and get a nice and flat surface for mining, also, disgusting dirt 'flowing' downwards

fix that shit

surface for farming

You're free to come and waste literally days beating your head against RNG surface mining for a flat surface.

your autism is not strong enough

Kek was this the nigger who demanded audience with mayor goulash?

if you're referring to the guy at brohalla on GV who got told to wait outside the mayors office and sat there literally 6 hours waiting for a small barrel of gulasch to come out of his important town meeting, no, but this guy was almost as retarded

I told you about the fog spider nigger I told you.

nobody told me shit, I'm in blind. The combat in this is about as intuitive as the Dwarf Fortress military screen.

use this to get to 20 FS and hit it with a shaft (repair it often)

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Training_dummy

Start on rats, ocelots, goblins and wolves.

Always ride a horse as well.

What would you recommend weapons wise? I'm fond of axes, personally but are they outclassed too hard by anything?

I personally like short swords and shields they both have a lot of stun skills.

Huge axes are really good though for PVE, swords are pretty weak against anything with armor.

Archery is gimped at night time (but pretty handy over all) and is a little weird in general so I'd read up on it.

You should also know how to make healing covers and use cotton to bandage up any wounds you get while fighting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm thinking about joining, but I dunno if I can actually establish myself because I'm not very familiar with the game and I do not wanna burden anyone by asking a bunch of "obvious" questions and shit.

I don't mind helping new people, same with a lot of other people on the server.

So huge axe vs two-handed sword.
Which should I stick with?

Also any progress on the altars question?

Half the fun is settling together and helping each other build shit.
Unless it's an autistic hermit, everyone would welcome you on board.

Dude if you don't want to burden anyone just don't join a village and wander the wilderness or build a wilderness cabin like me.

I mean, not like me, I've died several times in the pursuit of knowledge, but it's been fun as fuck.

Thanks guy. I work everyday for about four hours a day, but other than that I could dig getting into this albeit somewhat casually. I won't be devoting 8+ hours a day.

My in-game name will be Guts. Just gonna restate that I'm very new and have about thirty hours into the game. I'm not going to be one to initially be very motivated and driven by a goal. I'll work better if shown what to do and given goals by a leader.

Huge axes

bind t glance_left

why this shitty function is even fucking implemented?

Does this cause you to only go for glancing blows on the left or does it make a 100% chance glancing blow?

it makes you look to the side while you hold 't'

it's retarded, maybe it's made for consoles or something

Richfig

I think I know how to fix altars

#1: Delete them
#2: stop server
#3: enable 'end game items server option'
#4: spawn new altars
#5: ???
#6: profit

might not work though

if 'end game items server option' is already enabled
delete them and drop them again

No progress outside today, had to flatten out my mine and make some coal.

I admire your autism.

I'm also thinking about joining. Had some fun playing on the official wurm servers sometime back in like 2012 with some friends and we basically went out raiding all of the unsecured settlements and accidentally started a race war between two of the factions.

Are there any small fledgling villages I can join or anyone that wants to just screw around? I kinda remember how to play the game.

We have a pvp island somewhere on the map but everywhere else is carebear pve vs armys of trolls and shit. Horde of the summoned is who you want to talk too.

Horde of the Summoned are the fuckers that could eat corruption out of the ground to heal themselves right?

Also relating to earlier, with the altars not working does that mean you can't raise your devotion to the gods and get the magic spells?

Right

The altars will probably get fixed sometime this week we have a coder and this servers only been up for 3 days so far.

Technically people who were already priests can convert you to priests and I think Horde of the Summoned has at least one priest already. I know on Mol rehan we have a Mag priest.

Cool, thanks for the info. Is there anyone in particular to talk to in hots or should I just say something in empire chat?

empire chat I've got no idea what they're up too honestly.

Brother.

Interested in this as well.

There is no way to communicate with hots fellas though if you are freedom, I think.

Plus the map is 8k big so I think it would be pretty tough to find a priest to convert you anyway.

Somebody please correct me.

I got to about 7Kmph with the wind behind me and less than 1Kmph by rowing against it.

Bit strange considering the Sailing boat can easily go to 15Kmph even in a light breeze.

was the wind gale strength? knarr goes like ~27km/h in a gale without passengers, anything less than a gale and you'll want a sailboat 9 out of 10 times

HOW TO FIX THE ARYAN/NIGGER LIGHT:
1) Delete existing altars
2) In the server console, click the "Spawn Epic Items" checkbox
3) Restart server
Both lights should spawn in an appropriate place automatically.

You are absolutely retarded and doing something completely wrong. Did you check the wind with /weather?
Knarrs are same speed or faster than sailing ships with wind, even with one person aboard.

I sailed in every fucking direction for about 10 minutes and it didn't go faster than 7kmph

How the fuck is that hard to understand.

type /weather

since ben is a massive faggot and refuses to let the scattered wanderers use his token for any reason why hasnt the admin actually set up any fucking sort of spawn token yet.

Because life in New Rhodesia is hard and you're gonna carry that suffering.

comfy new outfits soon.

updating, ever

you really want the server to stop working YET again

the june update is how we got cave castles and shit

yeah, and we started playing AFTER the update

I think

Nah.
It dropped right in the middle of exodus, I think.

the world corruption which lead to the exodus happened a few days after the update, and there was some problem that was caused by the update but I can't recall exactly what it was

I cannot find fucking iron to save my life.

Is bronze armor good too? I can't find fucking iron despite prospecting it ALL OVER on the surface but hoo-boy shit I've found tons of copper and tin.

bronze chain is just a different color, its as effective as iron

I've just spent 1 hour and 22 minutes of fatigue in 50 minutes

I will look into this shit when I get home

2:30 of fatigue spent in 1:30

does that mean that I should use mauls in fights?

A valid idea, HOWEVER, this will spawn artifacts and various other things I'd like to keep out of the hands of the populace.

There must be another way

you sure hate fun

which artifact you don't want people touching? They are super tame, maybe besides the crown of battle or something that is OP, all others are nothing special

well, libia's shield is quite OP

Do it like this, confiscate them, and lend them to whomever wins the pvp stuff until the next time it becomes a prize (something like each week one of them becomes a prize)

Thats exactly what I intend to do

Setting up a server twice and trying to keep everyone happy is certainly not fun.

In order to get around the problem of the altars and the lack of priests I'm going to try a work around.

If you have 30 faith and wish to become a priest, I'm going to give it to you if you want it, and if no one else in your faction has it.

Currently this makes it impossible to become a champion, but for the moment this is all I have to work with without giving everyone a chance to get op artifacts.

Unless that's really what you all want?

Tempted to become a priest for libila but that digging penalty is harsh as fug.

Are there other Libilia priests on the server?

It would'nt be a problem if the server was pvp

however, I could mod so that anyone possessing an artifact is free game to all other players, same way I modded the fog spiders

you can't log off if you have an artifact

gib vynora priest plz, I've been waiting for this for weeks.

That is a great idea

Artifacts flag you for pvp worldwide, But how would you ensure that they can:
A: fight back
B: can't force pvp on those who don't want to.

And more importantly, what if I just take an artifact then lock it away in a coffer?
Will I still be flagged for peeveepee?

This would really make the game much more fun, tbh.

It would all be worth it, to keep Moloch's mighty relics away from the goyim!

I'm not angry, just disappointed really

can i be someones concubine or something? id like to hang out in town but i dont want to right click rocks for hours again like ark and minecraft and all the other survival sandbox thingos

check the ground for tracks

The priest of Vynora Althazar always welcomes concubines I can pay you in fancy gems and money unlike anyone else.

yeah did that, nothing
i did level my tracking to 8 though so thats nice
i was only off for a couple of hours
the cunt missed my hidden rice field

this will happen all the time if you don't fence it
takes a long time to remove fences. so don't fence yourself in
make a fence gate, and use a gate lock on it
press n to check all crafting recipes

what can i do in that position?

Thanks to gobabby, lake chefchigan public token is now up

Come access and deposit your shekels at 1.6k/1.4k

Hangout in the church of the glorious godfu Vynora. (((Assist))) weary travelers who come to learn of the goddesses ways. Enjoy the view close to the lake and convert followers.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

People will just take the artifacts and sit inside well fortified bunkers. Maybe you should make it so artifacts can only be held and used within the pvp zone, and to stop people from juggling them and turning tail when shit gets real, they cannot LEAVE the pvp zone with the artifacts and cannot drop them willingly for a certain amount of time after entering combat.

This would make them a high risk-high reward item inside pvp.

Since at chargen I was put in the freedom kingdom. If I build a tower now and then convert to Libila if that's even possible right now, will my own guards rape me?

And then they make a bunker inside a mountain at the PVP zone.

yes

I hadn't thought of that, good point. It'll only take one person to ruin it for everyone else in the end.

Fucking REEEEEEEE
richfag can you convert me through GM magic? :^)

what are your co-ordinates? im a hots and can try to convert you

you'll need a gold or silver statuette of Libila to convert people

Right now am sailing on my boat looking for a new place to settle in, am at 2700/2300.

Since I have a boat/horses it would probably be faster for me to come and get converted.

n-nevermind…

group photo for Lake Chefchigan

Wew javascript

You could have artifacts teleport around every few days and delay the timer every time someone from an enemy faction picks it up and after every kill (Delays are limited and get shorter; reset after the teleport), to ensure that artifacts don't stagnate and to prevent someone from jihading the enemy town since he knows that the artifacts will just teleport in one hour.

The problem is that hotsheads have low functioning autism and we have already seen them using proxies to rig polls regarding PVP, join an enemy kingdom or just shitpost. Area history for the previous map had nothing but the same two idiots rushing artifacts only to have Verd get cucked by an anonymous hero and ragequit 7 years he's still bad. You can't design a system just to prevent their low functioning ways from shitting up the game. Only solution I can think of is to raise every skill they have to 99, ship them to a hots hugbox with everything they could ever want and let them bore each other to death.

4 of us not even in the picture.

more like ten if you count those who are logged off

Half of you fucks didn't run over and missed group photo time so RIP

So is this a Holla Forums only serb? What's the point if you can't griff non Holla Forums settlements?

one thing at a time, first we need to get this shit stable, then we settle in, and invite faggots to fuck over

there are plenty of hots and john kellogs to fuck over

MOTHERFUCKERS
I really need someone to convert me to hotshot soon then. I dont want this shit to disappear on me…

Well I see this ending horribly then. Good luck lads.

You don't have to convert to hots come join chef as we sacced the token to vynora and got 51% progress

Everytime I played this game I joined vynora, I wanna switch it up tbh.

I am getting pissed with this fucking uniques

fucking things run at 999 and follow you forever

Nothing will chase you into Lava, except for lava creatures.

not mag follower

alternatively join our village and give us another 2 sec of enchantment when our vynora priest saccs it for you

FUCK

Some of us aren't online when you are, though. How can we murrikans priest?

t. American

I don't know what part of america you're in but he was here around noon CST

You mean in the middle of the workday :(

weekend soon

fucking dayshift normalfag

Get some clay and rock shards and make concrete. That will let you raise the floor.

I can't seem to plan cave dwellings. I have 30 masonry, tried every tool, the cave floor was flattened and THEN reinforced, the roof is as high as I can make it. Is it just me or are they broken for everyone?

Just to add, I'm trying to build on the middle tile of a 3x3 reinforced floor. The outer tiles are touching cave walls, but the middle one should be clear. I'm not on deed.

the admin must have forgotten to enable it

he have to select the ebon wand, select a item -> server -> features, and mark it as active or something like that

i found where you stored that shaow token
just stole your cotton, iron and mined some gold though

hotsheads strike again!

My large shield became rare when imping it. I feel truly blessed.

Whatever the fuck rare means.

I doubt that since am keeping it in my inventory and I dont have iron or cotton.

PS:I want to be a hotshead tbh

fuck i died
didnt notice having no stamina when some faggot mol-rehan guards and gorilla chased me
didnt do anything this time, just tended some fields and chopped trees
expected being able to respawn at tent, but now im somewhere northern shores, no boat, no horse, no fucking nothing

Start foraging, it's a long road back.

Rare items are generally just better at what they are supposed to be doing.
Other than rare items, you can also make Supreme items and Fantastic items, both of course being better than rare, with fantastic being the best.

codefag please fix char gains for mind logic
it currently takes forever to get a single action slot

Also anyone wanting to turn priest, show me your character page with 30 faith, your god and your faction and i'll turn you into a priest.

I'm pretty sure i can do it without you online.

Can you convert someone to a religion?

Please say yes.

don't even know which direction i have to go
goodbye golden pendulum and fart rug

why doesn't respawn at tent work?
do you need to use deed stake to found a settlement first, or belong to a kingdom?
can you still join a kingdom if you initially chose none (freedom)?

You can use a deed stake to settle even if you started in freedumbs. Take care though because if you change kingdoms your own guards will attack you.

always use the compass mod so that you know your coordinates.

always leave your good shit at the house.

yes he can, when setting faith, you also set the god

This is in the spectrum of things I can do

How much does it cost to 'settle'? I've heard it costs upkeep and stuff but I don't even know where I'd get the coin for that. I've got one coin I foraged and I doubt it's enough.

Sweeeeet.

Could you turn Freya into a hotshead? Do I need to be online for that?

Havent tried yet tbh.

i can try, I'll be on soon, just grabbing foodstuffs

Hit me up if you need me to be online. Thanks mang.

You need to be online

someone looked at the source code. rare shields do literally nothing special over a normal one

One sec and I will be right there.

corpse was still there
unfortunately, so was gorilla
rip zebra

Also does richfag senpai sleep around this time?

yep

It is nine am, any normal person would be on a saturday, not me though.

If you have nothing to do, am and I could use that conversion.

I take I am the only one who can't connect?

Agony's doing a restart.

well shit I was fooling around with my modem when I got disconnected and I thought it was somehow my fault.

dang, one of my mods crashes my client on disconnects, so I have no message, and I just came back to my computer with the crash message

Takes a while to boot, the mods slow it down to a grinding halt

talking about mods, it seems that actions whose speed is not affected by stamina are spending more fatigue than they should.

if you improve stuff non stop, you can spend up to twice as much fatigue as you should be able to (I am talking about spending 2 hours of fatigue in 1 hour).

I might fix it in a mod if I find out why/if this is happening

Oh shit thanks for the conversion man!

its not a mod, wurms default behavior on a server shutdown disconnect is that crash message

I know it's a mod, i've seen both messages, they are quite distinct

the disconnect message is brown, the error message is red, and have a ton of extra environment information, including the stack trace of the crashing error, which leads to the mod loader classes

see you next year…

Olive is the only fruit which has a bi yearly season, you can harvest it twice a year.

wurmpedia.com/images/e/e8/Wurm_Calendar.png

Are there any NPC traders? I don't think I can use the mol rehan tokens since I'm freedom. I've had to outrun more than a few guards. I have no idea where a freedom trader would be.

The winner of the upcoming pvp tourney gets an NPC merchant in their town

great

Now this place looks comfy.

I can tell you at a glance tthat that is the soon to be PVP zone

conductor

that would explain how I lost my entire days worth of fatigue in under an hour.

I noticed that there's a large delay between improvements on this server compared to the last, wether it's latency or poor routing to the new location. Regardless I found it more efficient to just hold down the hotkey so it spams attempts.

Now seeing what happens when you do it, this is clearly what ate my fatigue all in one go.

you faggots got any more trash for me to pick up?
I could use better meals

Is there ANYONE playing Freedom or am I completely alone?

I think you're all alone, Idiot.

So lads, what does Tea do?

make you a posh tosser

Makes you waste time.

the rumor used to be it helped skillgains somehow, maybe codefag can look it up for us in the source

I feel like I could get to 70 in all skills that raise soul strength and still not be 25.

Holy fuck

Forever 30 faith

Which character are you

Guys what's the ritual for summoning wind I'm going to die of old age before I get where I'm headed

Here's my character sheet

photoshop'd

What proof have you

Someone make a new thread.

Isn't the bumplimit 750 or something?

We're six spots away from falling off the catalog.