BTFO

BTFO

What with Rowling's obsession with niggers? Jesus fucking christ.

Just fuck off you old slag

What a fucking bigot assuming god is gender binary.

>She's black

>She's black

Women's suffrage was a mistake. #scoldsbridle

She's a Jew; they all are.

C'mon. That's as big a false dichotomy as "left" vs "right" being the political spectrum.

Its crazy to think about how much attention this race got. This female is a limey, and even she is chiming in.

Leftists never miss a chance to show off to their broodmates about how rightthink they are.

kill urself centrist soyboy

I'm more extreme than MGTOW, fam. My extremism just doesn't take the abandonment route in dealing with women. It's more focused on… correction. The future belongs to those that show up, and for that you can't afford to fail to breed.

This. I really don't understand how people can stand these virtue signaling types.

kill urself centrist soyboy

SJWs virtue signal to cover up what they feel guilty about themselves. Whatever banner they take up is what they're guilty of. Rowling is a massive racist. It'll eventually come out.

What happened?

My guess is it had something to do with getting in with (((Hollywood))).

She didn’t realize that God was a black woman.

I'm not even religious and I have a better concept of got than this hag

*of God
It's getting late.

This is the worst pickup line to score nigger dyke pussy, Rowling. It's also dumb as fuck.

lol wut?

She fucking jam packed those movies full of gooks and niggers

She must have some massive balls to call God a nigger bitch, he won't take kindly to that

giving biocunts rights was the worst mistake western civilization made in recorded history
can't wait for white sharia to start chopping heads

She looks better without makeup.

In that she looks that bit closer to finally fucking dying?

She just doesn't look like a 5 dollar prostitute.

Because you have to accept Chad, Achmed and Tyrone leftovers

Look another thread of "ALT RIGHT" SJWS complaining like a bunch of women on tumblr and twitter

AHAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lookin stable there, mate.

I prefer my reasoning, but your point is valid.

He even made a thread with a post like that as the OP kek

fuck off back to Holla Forums you feminist shit stain.

lol

Crazy shit would have never happened at hogwarts though hogwarts is kino

maybe you should take a step back then?

Nazis were centrist you nigger. They advocate a balance between individual enterprise and strong government while also favoring tradition and environmentalism. Ancaps are the real extreme right. Fuck, even Randcucks still lean more to the right compared to Nazis. But whatever the case is, the enemies remain the same, those who are extreme left and their good goy squad.

inb4
Those are all SJW "words only mean what we want them to mean" garbage. lrn2history fag

You either don't know shit about Nazi Germany or you are an electionfag who just caught on to the word centrist and are misusing it.
Oh, I see. You're both.