Trippy/Surreal Vydia

Name them.

Katamari Damacy is very out there.

low-energy ssbb joke.js

Ok so I haven't played it yet.
But it fits so good I will shill for a guy who made a vid about it.

Hylics, it was a really damn good soundtrack as well. It's made in rpg maker, but it's worth a shot.

I played a really trash one recently called North. Everyone in reviews acted like it was some too deep thing but it was obviously just some nonsense allegory for immigration.

this is now a surrealism general

post 'em

Yume Nikki and its better fangames.
Yume 2kki being my favorite.

BF 1942 Surreal Mod

Also Antichamber

Waiting for Scorn.

That's so lame that it is funny again.

trying to remember this old rpgmaker game with robots and really nasty organic looking things, beautiful art

Oh yeah there was this.
I can easily say from what I saw of it this is closest to Beksiński/Geiger there is.
But for final verdict I am still waiting for premiere.

I mean I got into Devil Daggers because it presented itself awesomely but stayed because it is mechanically very good game.
It will still need to prove itself a good game.

At least it got ascetics much more right compared to Tormentum, in terms if being Beksiński-like.
And while I am on the topic. Fuck DoW3 trailer.

El Shaddai

Normality was some freaky shit I played as a kid

rather tame actually, I'd say more quirky then freaky

I like games that flip between basically normal and tripping balls. The only two I've really found so far are Arx Fatalis and Thief TDP. What are some other good ones? Why is the snake lady dorm built on top of a flesh-eating mushroom city of rats? I thought my neighbors were bad. Also I don't mean the rats eat flesh, the shrooms do.

The Void, Pathologic, Electric Highways (straight up walking simulator), Gravity Bone + 30 Flights of Loving (these too), Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters

Found this chart

Alan Wake

undertale

What exactly is surreal about shoes full of sand?

what isnt surreal about shoes full of sand?

anyone can do it

Posting on this site is much more surreal experience than having your boots in sand.

Dropsy the Clown
Rez
Galaga Legions
Plankton
Feel the Magic
Wario Land 4

Electric Highways

Hylics