WarioLand Thread

OH THE DREAM

Reminder that the last Wario game was Game and Wario, and it was barely even a Wario game.

I tear up a little bit when I hear that credits music, to be honest. I'm so fucking pleased with the game that I never need to play it again to stay satisfied.

I'm actually surprised they didn't make a WarioWare game for 3DS.

Is Wario World a good game?

Fantastic wreck-shit game, a bit rough around the edges but very definitely Wario.

wah

I never knew I wanted this in life but now I do, thanks

H-H-H-HURRY UP

Can we all agree Wario Land II is the best

It probably would've done well if WarioWare was decent

EXCELLENT

>tfw wario will never be real
why live Holla Forums?

so you can one day see it happen

To suffer

I dunno user, practically everyone relevant that worked at Nintendo is dead or in a secondary position now. I doubt Nintendo will let their younger employees work on anything beyond mobile, Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda soon. Depends on how thick the CEO is.

MUTHAFUCK YEAH

Just go to Israel and find a really fat guy.

WL4 is a masterpiece.

ara ara~

Fun action brawler that oozes with personality. Wario controls great, music is wacky fun, and it's Wario's at his most badass. Also the best voice acting for Wario IMO.

However, it is pretty rough

I emulated it on Dolphin so it was time well spent. Back in the old days I used to be really disappointed with Wario World, and how it had little of what made Wario Land. This is still true, but on it's own merits I appreciate it for the fun little title that it is. If you want to kill time it's fun. A little repetitive, but it is a short adventure.

Nope, I will always be Wario Land 3.

Sure, on it's own it's technically a shitty sequel, as all it did is strip Wario of his powers and built an adventure out of recollecting them ala Metroid, but fuck on it's own to me it is one of the best 2D adventures of all time.

Shake It! has some great art design. I miss sixth gen/early seventh gen when more games used hand-animated sprites like this. I know Vanillaware still does it, but I'm struggling to think of anyone else (that still makes good games).

Yeah Shake it looked good with very good animations. Music was also pretty nice.

Pretty cool that they remixed Greenhorn Ruins from Wario World

Wayforward, Lab Zero, Comcempt OH WAIT

Wasn't the jap music different? The soundtrack for that game is with me forever regardless

They made part of the credits more funky, and in english, other than that it's pretty much the same.

I am angry, angry about the lack of good Virtual Boy emulators for 3DS!

How else will I get to enjoy Wario Land (VB) the way it was intended to be played without spending any more money?

This game was so damn comfy