Racists, you deep down inside agree, be honest

I am sure deep down inside all you nigger haters are madly attracted to black women. I am white as fuck. I think black women are superior to the females of all other ethnicities in womanly beauty. Sure there are a few uglies. But how can you explain all the mad curves and huge breasts black females have. Nigger chicks are the hottest. Few white women can compete with the massive curves black women have. There faces are so beautiful too. How can you deny? Robert deniro had a black wife. I think he actually had a couple of them… Hes white as fuck as well, he knows their beautiful as fuck. The only reason more white guys dont date hot nigger chicks is because they are intimidated by their black beautifulness. They are intimidated by what there black family members and their own white side of the family will think of the relationship. They are worried the big buff black brothers, uncles, and father will kick their ass if they piss her off…
Anyways… How do you racists explain the black woman's amazingly pronounced feminine features, ive heard some racists say black women are higher in testosterone, but i dont think thats true, they must have higher estrogen because they have such pronounced feminine features. Its undeniable

Other urls found in this thread:

tishushu.tumblr.com/post/5548905092/here-is-the-psychology-today-article-by
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck/pol/ LEAVE!

Black women are Butch, effeminate, fucking sheboons. Reddit is back that way you fucking cuck.

Sage

reported/sage/banned

Not even if the she nigger was the last woman on earth.

Non Effeminate. I mean look at this fucking sheboon.

Gross, sage and ban fucker.

Sage
Sage
Sage

Lad, that sasquatch has a penis

>>>/kennedi/

they smell bad and are dumb
sage in all fields and reported
sage

The only reason that so many people are attracted to others races is because of the talmudivision. Sage for shit thread.

Do you think gorillas are attractive? That's how I think of People of Color aka Niggers. Gorillas are fine for other gorillas, Niggers are fine for other niggers, but Niggers mating with Gorillas is disgusting. Same with Whites mating with Niggers.

OP's pic proves my point. Disgusting, and thats with a shit ton of makeup, fingernail work, and an excellent (probably jewish) photographer.

. .: .:  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ .: .: .     /. .: .: .: .: .: .:     . .. .: \    /.: .: .: .:     、 .. .: .: .: .: .: .: .: \   /        . .: .: | ヽ.: .: .:.l.: .: .: .: .: .:ヽ  /     ..l .: .:| ヽ .: |ー ミ.: | 、.: .: .: .: .: .:.     ..l: .:ハ :| \|__  \| \ .: .: .: .: .:     | . .: .: |: /_ノヽ|     ー T:: ̄::|   |.: l : .: .: |  |.: .: .: .:/    ニ       ぅ辷ク   |.: |^ヽ: .:|   |: /.: .:ハ T: ̄::|        ' '  |.: |) }.: |    l .: .: } ぅ辷ク ,            |.: '_ ノ: .:|   |.: :: ノ          , ィ     |/:: :: :: 八,    |:: : ヽ、      -<.ノ     /:: :: ノ∨   | 八:: : >: . . ___ . イ、::ハ:/                 \::|ヽ::lヽ::ハ:ノ>

I have to admit, that one on the left looks like she has some white genes

your in denial and making up excuses to look cool here but it's alright deep down whitebois do have some jungle fever.

Your nose is showing, rabbi.
Just like how people who hate pedo's are actually attracted to children? Or people who hate communism actually love it?
4chan-tier threads like these show the decay of this board.

post the whole pic or gtfo

[sweating intensifies]

cute anime

anime

Go away Holla Forums

How do you do, fellow white as fucks?

Niggers disgust me. They look like apes and smell like a latrine.

Where the fuck are the mods?

Zero attraction here. Sorry OP it is just you.

16chan when?

I'm sorry this offends you people, but we would impregnate black women because of their superior genes compared to us. Eventually, these people propagated their superior African genetics into the white gene pool. The reason why blacks in US are so shit compared to African blacks is because of the white admixture. But, it is true that the majority of whites in America have BLACK ADMIXTURE. The pure whites are usually the defectives with autism like in imageboards and places like reddit.

And cuckchan acts like they don't know why we don't want them here.

butch, effeminate

what

You're not even trying. Fuck I was hoping for a good shitposting thread.

Name 5 african inventions

T. Desperate sheboon

black women go bald when they use a lot of hair relaxer and get a lot of perms trying to look white because they are ghetto niggers and end up having to wear weaves and wigs they are fugging disgusting creatures

What the hell is going on with all the low-effort shilling?

Every single thing you said is wrong.

Or maybe we have been lied.

Nigress confirmed. Go back to your mud hut, Muwabe.

>>>Holla Forums

The statistics and genetics that prove everything you said is wrong aren't lying.

No.
/Thread

When you actually look at reality instead of professional models who may or may not even really be african or nubian then you'll see that they are pretty much inferior in every way.

Did one of you guys find and post a Soros sex tape or something? Christ, these are weak threads.

This is purely speculation, but I think they're scared with the new standard of "dox anyone who talks shit". If they can't prance around hitting people with bikelocks or signal how woke they are by writing medium articles, they don't have a reason to live, and if Holla Forums starts up Internet Hate Machine 2.0, who knows how many faggots will end up publicly ridiculed with ED pages?
That or it's drunk shitposters with little else to do.

WHY ARE YOU BUMPING

I don't know where you came from, but you need to go back.

Yeah OP you got me its why I pop that black pussy on a regular.

You seem to have an inferiority complex, otherwise why would you be posting your opinions (without evidence, mind) on a board specifically opposed to living around people of your color?

Listen, you don't need to beat yourself up about being black/mixed. It's ok. Most White Nationalists support some sort of Black state where Blacks can live with Blacks. Just because I don't want you as my neighbor doesn't mean you are inferior, or that I hate you, or that I would kill you if I could. It just means I rather live around people who are similar to me.

Blacks aren't inferior to Whites, just different. Whites are better at civilization, have more self control, but are physically weaker. Blacks tend to have stronger bodies, are more promiscuous, but aren't good at building or maintaining advanced technological societies. That's fine with me, I just don't want Blacks ruining my people's way of life.

I forgot to sage no bully pls user.

Also could you please spoiler the pics next time? those were a bit scarring.

If the mods can't be bothered to mod, then fuck it.

JUST.

I'll give you a serious response even though this is a raid thread.
People with jungle fever or yellow fever are just slightly miswired. It's not that panfaced gooks or big-lipped sheboons are hot. It's that we see untamed land and we must conquer it. Everest is just some pointy cold rock. The moon is just a bunch of nothing. They were untouched lands, though, and we had to stick our flag in it.
Whites are the most beautiful race and you fags are going to just have to deal with it Until then be thankful some of our less-desirable members decide to grace you with their great white imperialism.

That's what i'm trying to say, nigger women look no different than their men. Of course there is exceptions but those are usually mix.

Kill yourself.

INITIATING GORESPAMMING

I didn't know Tommy Sotomayor browses imageboards.

Stop bumping

Blacks have more testosterone and more estrogen. They are just more hormonal in general.

Stop bumping

Black women are the ugliest apes in the world. Bar none. They stink, they're loud, they're fat, and their faces look like orangutans. And this is me being polite.

But race is just a skin color :^)

What are you, racist?

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU WORTHLESS MODS

Negresses are objectively less attractive than women of other races. Forgive the tumblr link, the original article got taken down for being crimethink but there are sources testifying to its existence everywhere. This is just where I found the full text reproduced.
tishushu.tumblr.com/post/5548905092/here-is-the-psychology-today-article-by
My favorite bit:
Niggers have ridiculous egos despite having nothing whatsoever to back them up. They're too dumb to recognize their own inferiority, they genuinely believe they're better than everyone else in attractiveness and every other respect.

Kek, so that's where that unwarranted confidence and arrogance comes from. Stupidity.

Andrew Anglin digs cone titties

And you love bumping spam threads apparently

How does a 4chan tier thread like this get left up this long? KAMPFY FIX YOUR SHIT

this board gets thousands of posts a day and yet doesn't have enough mods to even keep it clean mid gay on a friday

No they don't. The vast majority of powerlifter and strogmen competition winners are White a lot being Slavic or Nordic
Blacks are better at running and maybe jumping; that's about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Literal cuckchan thread.

sage goes in every field

STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING
STOP BUMPING