Upcoming kinos

Is this already the biggest kino to come?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DILhOWzJkGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WEBM LINK

hooktube.com/watch?v=DILhOWzJkGE

This is the most ridiculous trailer ever.

Rember when it was all men and they didn't even have time to bleed? Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days….

All women bleed once a month at least so they can never compete with men

Looks like interesting assets being wasted on mediocrity.
5 bucks says it's an alien lifeform assimilating everything else, but the XX chromosome is the deus ex machine in this movie somehow.

are there any (horror) movies with smart female protags?

Is this just a shitty adaptation of a Roadside Picnic?

Alien, Halloween

That movie's a shit

It's just as bad if you like all female animu or if the stronk female is attractive while fighting dudes on an equal level. Stop fucking giving into female power fantasies. It's actually a fantasy if the girl can fight good, not if a guy does. Male centric action isn't a power "fantasy", it's god damn life.

No. Women make up like 1% of our profession and when they are they are like those Russian chicks. Not the hot ones, the ones that carry logs.

what are you even trying to say dude?

Women are on this earth for two purposes in addition to creating life.
To give nurture and to receive fuck.

Edgy

The idea of feminism rips a women away from her natural born sex and makes her into an inferior woman.

And makes her unhappy, and destroys the fabric of the civilization that keeps her safe and pampered.

If it weren't for women being such gullible cunts about the whole thing it would be tragic that they get hurt the worst by feminism in the long run.

don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

all female animu is not about being "stronk" or "empowered". It's just eye candy for the male audience. That's why they do menial things in a very eroticized way

go look at real people you fucking tard.

Looks familiar…..

What does Non Non Biyori have to do with this shit?

In summary,

Looks like shit.

Don't listen to the goon

Good grief…
I couldn't even finish that shit. Looks like yet another pretentious scifi film, only with an all-female cast. Not even worth a torrent when it comes out.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED HILLARY!
STOP THE MISOGYNERDS!

This is ridiculous.

You're on Holla Forums, moron.
Not /a/. Not Holla Forums. Not Holla Forums. If you're gonna talk about anishit here, it has to be about more than dumbass girls. Fuck off with your bullshit. Want to look at the female figure? go look at one. go look at a real person or just shut up about your shit taste in animu while you're here. Shut the fuck up about it.
men didn't give a fuck about "cute" things the way you effeminate role playing faggots do in the 80s, they didn't do it in the 90s, they didn't do it in the early 2000s. What the fuck happened? get it straight you fucking queerbait.

The book was shit. But for some reason the "muh science" crowd is batshit for it.
If the movie stays true to the book expect a visually stunning rambling epic journey into a Universe where exposition is meaningless. "I'm High On Mushrooms", the movie.

Transmisoginyst much?

This entire site is Holla Forums's turf, and anime is what differentiates board culture from reddit.
To keep it simply: we don't like your rotten world, so stay in it and don't venture here.

You take this shit far too seriously and your fetish is unhealthy. Nobody gives a fuck about anime girls. I actually like anime, but I dont just watch it for fake girlfriends I'll never have because they arent real anyway. You fucking weebs are a problem, and you're gonna get dealt with.

Good

Wrong on both counts and you talk like a fag.

Anime is here to stay, if you don't like it you have to go back to reddit

Pretty much. I remember them in gaming calling all the male heroes 'power-fantasies'. Ah no you sheltered faggots, men actually do go out there and do all that shit you see in games.

B-But she's charismatic! RLM told me so!

Gotta get that disney money son