Holla Forums plays Evil Genius

All right faggots, its time to stop complaining about e-celebs and twitter and instead become an evil mastermind to take over the world!

Shitty introductory aside, who should we start with?

Max

Max

Motherfucking Max

Max, wunderbar ja.

Come on OP you should know better.

Okay, started with Maxi and got the barebones base planned out. While we wait for construction to finish, what should we invest more in?

CONTROL ROOM

Build the barracks. Need that large amount of henchmen or everything takes forever.

BARRACKS WITH TONS OF LOCKERS!!!!!!

More lockers we need lots of cannon fodder for when the faggots come.

Definitely a control room. Information is power.

Barracks is now bukkaked with lockers, and I shoved another pair of panels and memory banks in the control room. Also I relaunched with a bigger resolution so we can actually see shit

Now we just wait for my minions to finish hiding some bodies and actually build the damn things

Barebones barracks for our current staff, control room. We need to start sapping cash. Then, start work on a corridor plan.

Glad to see an Evil Genius thread. Makes me nostalgic for my old playthrough.

The bodies of those investigators?

It'd be wise to move the control room a lot deeper in when we can and demolish this one. Too much heat too close to the entrance, not much expansion room.

Aww yeah

I get a real City of Heroes / Dungeon Keeper vibe from this. Has it aged well?

Yeah. I could build a freezer but a secluded hallway works for the time being

Anywho, we got our objectives done, so the next one is the maid. But before that, what should we do? I still have a strongroom in a shack, a single stack of gold, decaying bodies, an unbuilt armory, and ungaruded hallways

Definitely Dungeon Keeper more than City of Heroes, it's held up pretty well considering it's 2004 though requires some fixes to get working on modern systems.

Doors and start sending out minions for money making

Doors & skeleton crews of thieves.

Agreed, start adding muscle

Too many things plugged in…

Well, CoH aesthetically I mean. That whole heroes vs villains and superscience stuff.

Okay, got +$4000 a minute rolling in, which I will add to as new minions slowly sieve in to my max capacity, which is currently 26. I'm not going to the traditional thing and just fucking stare at my funds go up because that makes for a boring thread, so I'll move to the maid objective and/or build more things at $250,000(?).

So while we wait, lets fuck with some world powers

Never played this game, but who can we fuck with?

can we fuck with the niggers
They usually have pretty good starter missions

ear plug

The Chinks or the Slavs are quite good.

Free the 'strayan countersheiter.

There's 5 factions in the game: SHIELD, HAMMER, PATRIOT, ANVIL, and SABRE that represent anti-terrorist coalitions.

Basically you have regions allocated to each faction with varying amounts of wealth, risk and intelligence requirement to each region within the faction. When you do evil things on a specific faction, the heat level of that faction will rise and that faction will send increasingly harder troops of the faction in order to fuck your shit up. You can lay low for a while in order to reduce the heat you've gained so far, but your heat can still increase by investigators finding suspicious things such as the freezer or control room.

Ear plug is in North Africa, so I went with those niggers. I tried fucking with the asian junks too, but all my retarded minions got somehow got killed by the dolphins or something. Gonna have to send my henchman out to guard the fucks

Anywho still waiting on cash, and now I have a couple of minions slowly cycling through territories plotting

Okay, after much waiting I got to $300,000 dollars. While doing that I shat in everyone's cereal through the discovery and execution of every mission I could find that just required workers, I got a temporary armory built, and I put the maid capture order on queue

Any contemplation on what long-term things we want to do with the base while we wait for the maid stuff to execute and the new tasks to appear?