Trash Tier countries

Really wanted to bring this up for a while.

Singapore

And this shithole in general

The list goes on.

I have lived there for a few years and everyone is fucking brain washed to believe Lee is a god.

Even the people act like the turd king. I have encountered more scam artists in that shithole then I have ever did in my home country.

Sure as hell they won't start a revolution so when are we going to purge it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dollarsandsense.sg/3-hard-truths-about-poverty-in-singapore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

Well, this is also true.

Meh, people live in decent conditions, and he lifted the country out of poverty. It's not great, yeah, but it's pretty good compared to surrounding countries. At least he didn't steal en masse like Malaysia's PM.

Fuck off Lee.

>fuck off CTR shill

I bet you're the kind of person who bitches about Cheka, too.

Try harder Lee.

all that happened was he raised the average labor power and productivity of capital in the area through education and infrastructure. Lots of capitalism regimes have done that.

this

America and Britain are the ultimate trash countries.

All countries are trash-tier

i could've stopped it

i could've stopped all of it

Singapore is orderly and prosperous, and the based fascist government keeps the muslims and pooinloos from ruining everything. Faggotry is banned. Sounds like a nice country to me.

dollarsandsense.sg/3-hard-truths-about-poverty-in-singapore/

Fascists have a way of sweeping all of their problems under the rug until they suddenly explode out, in a catastrophic fashion. Most totalitarian systems do this.

Fascism is authoritarian, not totalitarian. Typical of uneducated Holla Forums to not understand the difference.

The point still remains, regardless of your pedantry.

There's many countries in better locations that are much worse. In fact Singapore makes most of Scandinavia look like shit. Just because they go against the ideas of some borderline learning disabled guy from the 19th century doesn't make it a bad place.

Their average life expectancy is 84.68 years. If a large chunk of their populous was impoverished it would be a lot lower.

Most capitalist apologists don't even know the theoretical difference, and it was goddamn capitalist apologists who invented the fucking theoretical distinction in the first place.

why do you judge others by their actions, and yourselves by your intentions?

Errr… The People's Action Party is a neo-liberal party.

fuck off cappie

there is nothing wrong about critiquing bourgy nations

lol and you keep wondering why literally nobody takes communists seriously

Piracy is still strong though, especially in the age of information. So I don't know what you mean towards user by:

Sooooon

now go ahead classcuck, next time you leave your wage.slave job after 8 hours remember that the left fought for that right, not cappies

I am a market anarchist/syndicalist, the only aspect of cummunism I care for is a post-work society

also what this user said

But they allow whoring tho.

Singaporean here, everything you said is true
I won't say muchmore as I know my country is spying on me right now

2/10 mad me reply

Soon

Liberal faggot detected

We need all of them back!

Even Iran is better.

In a billionaire's playground, I'm surprised anything is illegal

my sides

The rich wont be arrested obviously, the king gets money from them.

bait

>Hamas was founded in 1987,[10][11] soon after the First Intifada broke out, as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood,[12][13] which in its Gaza branch had been non-confrontational towards Israel, refrained from resistance, and was hostile to the PLO.[14] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from "Israeli occupation" and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip

see

Low level bait, tbh. Clash of civilizations m i rite fam xDDDDDDD

Fuck off back to the hasbara control room.

Oh yeah

t. Israeli

Fuck off, hasbaracuck

then why is it there then?

also saying hasbara is not an argument fam

I'll take the hasbara bait.

Taking the Hamas charter seriously is about as deep as taking the Israeli Declaration seriously.

It's about as deep as saying that all U.S. Democrats support, and intend on implementing, the DNC platform; or about as deep saying all Americans between the 18th and mid-19th centuries supported slavery, because muh constitution says so xDDDDD

It shows your utter inability to grasp political or social conditions, rivalries, compromises, strategies or contradictions. (All the more so because Hamas is more of a social movement than a unified party of ideologues.) It's "They Hate Our Freedoms Because Some Quran Verse Said So"-tier bullshit.

Above all—more to the point—it shows you have no comprehension of the Israeli-Arab/Palestinian conflict, because that poster posted a pic of the PFLP, which is Hamas' rival you hasbara dolt.

yes, you have to take the chater seriously, you have to take the DNC platform sriously, and you had to take the apology of slavery seriously

this is not some giggle edgy teenager tier, all of those platform are serious, some people might not support all of it, but the politicians do and they are the ones that have the power

>When that support diminished, or stopped, in the late 1980s and 1990s, the PFLP sought new allies and developed contacts with Islamist groups linked to Iran

so it is still shit tier

Singapore is a shit country. Very third world.

lmao my dude.

Anyway, when you're done LARPing on about Israel, those of us who live or lived (and have family) in Israel have to foot the bill of you American Zionists and your scaremongering.

why don't you take everything the israeli government says at face value

Not Bashir. He was part of the problem and blew the Saudis.

And that's bad how?

While I was studying politics, I did a class about different political systems - "democracies and dictatorships".
The tutor was a Singaporean national. It was a first year class so there was a lot of playing devils advocate - how a dictatorship is better etc - the point being critical thinking and being open minded.
Turns out, he was actually exiled from Singapore for being an Islamic extremist and I recently read that he was arrested over there for trying to spread extremism.
What a world.

Holla Forums fuck off

Turkey