YOU TUBE HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN

WHY? WHAT ARE THE KIKES HIDING?

Trump nuking Dapa? Russians killing Al-Baghdadi? Maybe he was swimming in evidence of mossad involvement before they killed him? Whole reason I noticed is I followed an infowars link from drudge about alex jones btfo megyn kelly by releasing recordings of them speaking, comments section was talking about youtube being down and possibly having something to do with sandy hook hoax getting blown the fuck out.. Possible? Aside from those I cant really thing of a reason for it.

Something has the kikes terrified, what is it?

Why the fuck are you on inforwars?

I was just on Youtube this morning, now poof!

OP is a faggot.

lrn2read also nice deflection from the topic kike

I was searching for a gun review, refreshed and it was fine. It's not happening

It was down, I swear

after you posted that I tried loading youtube 4 more times, on the fourth time it actually loaded. guess it is just an error?

Nigger what are you talking about I am watching halal pork on Jewtube

Did you really just defile an icon of Mother Mary with Lain?

Literally right now I'm watching YouTube videos, and have been watching for the past hour. A thread died for this.

Was Terry right?

I finally got the the error, but it's probably just the result of a bunch of pajeets running their shit and not knowing what the fuck they're doing. Let Jewtube die.

Terry's always right.

(((Drudge)))
Anyway youtubes back

Those are some conflicting trips….

Youtube is working, but noticed Terry A Davis channel is offline. CIA niggers finally got him for making Temple OS.

It looks like Azzmador's channel is taken down too.

Youtube is run by the jews you idiot. The jews would not take down their own propaganda platform, please exercise some critical thinking
…Have you considered the possibility of a temporary partial outage? You should have…

Oh, that'll be the day.

listening to music from kiketube here

Same thing happened to me about an hour ago when I was trying to watch a molyjew video. At first I thought it was an attack on right wing videos until I searched for something kosher and the error still appeared.

It was intermittent. Sometimes a refresh worked while other times the same 500 internal server error page loaded in it's place.

New hire pushed the wrong branch

and have you considered the possibility of the kikes temporarily taking it down to suppress information?

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

That's now how youtube works you nitwit. They can censor videos without taking down the entire site. They do it every fucking day.

Oh look, another shitty OP by a nigger with a k-mart connection.

I had a few issues this morning as well. Here's to hoping that this isn't the beggining of a fake news 2.0/pizzagate style situation in retaliation to George Webbs fake bomb scare.

No dumbshit because if they do it that way as opposed to just yannking the video and leaving a black screen with a notice, they can't send you fucking ads.