What is the actual meaning of the film?

What is the actual meaning of the film?

Pedos BTFO

He was guilty?

In the eyes of the community he was.

No, but you were.

That no matter what, once your reputation has been ruined you can never get it back?

Not that kind of film. Jegten is just about a man who faces false Pedro allegations and has his life ruined. It's about the pain it caused for him the the people who love him. The ending is about this being a permanent scare he must bare. His image was forever tainted. This movie is not about right or wrong, it's about what happens when right or wrong simply doesn't apply. His situation is simply unfortunate.

Well said. In real life a human would run up that hill to see who fired the shot. In the movie it doesn't matter who fired the shot, his life is ruined and he will never be able to trust another human again.

Lmao

How can anybody even argue that humans are capable of following objective morality after watching this movie?

pedos should all be killed

I would rather 100 innocent men die than one kike lives.

I hate when people make Pedro allegations. I'm not Mexican I swear.

Guys he might have done it

It's a criticism of mob rule and believing children, as if they're unable to lie. Many psychologists actually suggest that certain children are very capable of lying, and can be very imaginative with their lies. You can look up "There's a Man in the Woods" for a similar short film about parents believing children blindly instead of being reasonable adults.

Hard to say.

Unlike the movie "Doubt", it's clearly expressed that the pedo allegations were false (if I remember correctly at the end of the movie she admits she lied about being touched and Mads is no longer prosecuted). So since there are no actual pedophiles in the movie or pedophilic behavior, I don't think this movie was meant to point at pedophiles at all. I think the movie was meant to show how easy it is for men to have their lives destroyed by false accusations.

tl;dr the Vaginal Jew strikes again.

/thread

It's not just that children lie, it's that they really don't comprehend what they see and do. Think back to all the stupid shit you did or thought as a kid because you ~TRULY BELIEVED~ in something, or were just copying something you saw but didn't understand. Example: in my 4th grade class, we thought it was cool if someone was a "serial killer" and reenact horror scenes during recess.

This is why pedophiles arguing for "consent" from children are indefensible.

kek, you don't need psychologists to suggest anything, children lie all the fucking time, especially the more cruel ones and everyone knows that, but seems to forget when it comes to pedos.

enjoy your hags

White man falsely accused ends up exonerated but still faces prejudice. Honestly I can't believe a film like this could be made today or hell even then.
We need more movies that show the prejudice white western men face, as that's reflective of reality. Had this been a nigger Muslim the film would be about the community bringing more kids for him to fuck. In fact someone should make that movie where he's not a paedo but everyone is desperate for him to fuck their kids so they can be progressive.

This. Just being a kid or hearing what kids say is evidence enough.

Any films about all the shit going on in Britain? Or documentaries? Or news reports? Or police investigations? Or civil unrest? Or justice?

Not a chance in hell, the media is 100% against the straight white English male. All news is in favour of the Muslims and well so is every other piece of media.
My country is fucked and utterly beyond saving.

*sigh* tell me the last time 9 of every 10 men were raped on campus, kiddo. or enslaved for over 6000 years. or had six million of them gassed to death because of bigotry. yeah, you cant right? fuck off.

Careful, you could go to gulag for saying stuff like that.

Exactly what the eternal anglo deserves.

bump

bupming

"jag" is swedish for "me", so clearly it's about a guy who has such a high opinion of himself that he considers himself a ten

Not wrong.